Americans don't have washing mashines and have to go to a FUCKING BUSINESS every week or so to do laundry

>Americans don't have washing mashines and have to go to a FUCKING BUSINESS every week or so to do laundry
>Americans build houses out of plywood but that's ok since they get annihilated by tornados every 6 months anyway
>Americans have to take short showers because they have limited hot water instead of using heaters capable of continuous hot water supply
>greatest country in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

infoplease.com/ipa/A0855617.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>world
stopped reading there

>Americans don't have washing machines

you are literally retarded. we havr them and dryers, while yuropoors hang clothes out to dry like the poor faggots they are

>polish homes DON'T EVEN HAVE FUCKING TOILETS IN THEM

It means they don't have separate shitters and bathrooms, not that they have no bathroom at all.

>Americans sleep with their shoes on
wtf?

>americans put salt on their bread

exhilarating post

Why do you lie, Blazej?

In case we need to run when someone tries to shoot us in our dreams

>the concept of taking laundry out to dry is completely foreign to americans
>so are electric kettles, using a bicycle for short trips, living in cities, using public transportation and not wearing shoes indoors
>your average americans knows how to clean a gun but not how to cook more than 2 meals out of raw ingredients
absolute madness

>washing machine invented by America
>we are unfamiliar with them

So are the purple areas the ones with toilets in bathrooms, or toilets separate to bathrooms?

Kek, if you had actually moved out from your mother's basement you would know that you can't put all clothes in the dryer.

We also have a superior electric standard for heavy duty appliances.

soccer was invented by britbongs, yet they're unfamiliar with it

That's why you use two loads you fucking idiot

YUROPOORS die at 30 because they havnt invented medicine

What the fuck are you even talking about? Some clothes gets ruined in the dryer. It's nice for socks and stuff, though.

Americans dont care though because they buy clothes at costco

Two cycles you moron. Obviously you can't dry all the clothes in a dryer at the same time in a household. That's why you dry the first batch and then the second after

He's saying some clothes get ruined in the dryer, you literal retard

Barely any you fucking spic.

My autism knows no bounds.

>That tiny heater

>being cucked out of owning land
Oh, and living in cities is for niggers and faggots.

Where? Are you talking about the dehumidifier?

It shocked me that they have communal laundry rooms in the basement of apartment buildings.

I mean wtf lol that's awkward af

>h-hi neighbour, I see you're doing your laundry ha ha, I-i came to do mine too hehe. Uhhh, I-is t-this one washing machine occupied?

Yeah, probably. That is completely alien shit to me. Give me a sec to find something else to shit on.

The washer drain piping is shit. It's mounted by wood screws, and it's advice a fucking 230v outlet.
It's an obvious DIY thing from a previous owner, and I plan on fixing it.

>Poles pull polls

>advice
*above
Also, there's no really humid places in Norway? I only use the dehumidifier when I do laundry during summer.

Norway has rain season year round mate. The wind is pretty much always blowing, though, so the air isn't stagnant and humid like it can be elsewhere.

If you have a humid cellar in Norway you may need to redo or repair the drainage ditches around your house.

I live next to a national forest, and Vermont has really aggressive land management and environmental conservation laws. That said, I don't have outside water infiltration issues. I'm on a hillside, so it the area drains well.
It doesn't get humid enough in the basement to get wet, but I worry about the added moisture from the laundry leading to mold or mildew. Use of the dehumidifier is mainly preventive.

>be Europistani
>die to the BLACKED plague

Costco is GOAT for some stuff like socks, boots, and plain t-shirts tho

>electric kettles
that's pretty useless, it's only used to make tea and tea is shit

What is it with Amerilards and their obsession with being fucked by their own slaves?

Noone in Europe even knows what BLACKED is, it's you fat fucks who brought this degeneracy upon us.

Hol up mr 60%

infoplease.com/ipa/A0855617.html

it's literally the american dream

>top-loading washers are still popular in the US.
>mfw the US is stuck in the 50's
can't make this up

>Americans keep salt and sugar in the fridge

front load sucks ass
why does everyone like it?

>americans keep their mentally disabled in the white house

front-loaders clean clothers better than top-loaders

>bring some of my electrical appliances with me on a trip to USA
>brought adapters so I could plug them in
>takes me 10 minutes to boot my laptop
>it takes 20 minutes to shave because the trimmer runs so slow
>suddenly notice the american outlets are only 110 V and that is why everything runs in low-powered slow motion

so?

>americans are fat

haha ok brandon, go tell your mommy to wash your boxers

Ikr
No, they don't.
Can you state any advantage to having 220vac at every electrical outlet? That's the fun thing about AC; just hook up another leg, and you go from 110 to 220.
Yes, that is a sad fact for many of us, and I wish it wasn't so.

I use one to make coffee.

>No, they don't.

>t. Jim Bob O'Sullivan Leibnovitz III

Your Burgers really love to talk about black penises.