Yall niggas ironically like this right?

yall niggas ironically like this right?
what a boring and pretencious flick

I like it unironically. Really decent book to film adaptation with some amazing visuals for it's time. I'll agree that the pacing is a bit yawn inspiring at times but visually it makes up for it. Every shot is engrossing.

If you don't enjoy it that is fine, but perhaps you should go catch some more pokemon.

cool visuals, spooky ayy lmaos, what's not to like?

it's literally shit, it's like a fucking sleep hypnosis tape in movie form

Mommy I want my explosions bwaaaa where are my super heros

>I can't do that Dave

WE HAVE A HULK!

I was expecting so much, prepared a all night for this movie, with snacks and everything.
I was so fucking disappointed at the end

Mommy I want a fucking movie, not a bunch of photographs in a slideshow

I can picture you shoveling chips and other snacks into your face trying to understand the complexity of 2001. It's actually funny considering the film is about the evolution of mankind.

Did you get a pizza?

>what is visual storytelling
This film is literally La Gioconda of cinematography the greatest movie ever, no movie will reach it's status.

just watched it for the first time last night, actually. found it to be very absorbing and aesthetically stimulating, and actually managed to break through Kubrick's generally cold and detached style of direction (which worked excellently for the tone of the film) to achieve some truly emotionally affecting scenes.

>Really decent book to film adaptation
it's not an adaptation. Kubrick and Clarke wrote the book and film collaboratively, though it was partially based on Clarke's short story The Sentinel

>some amazing visuals for it's time
really? i thought it looked incredible. Interstellar doesn't seem nearly as impressive when you realize this came out nearly fifty years prior.

La fucking what you pretentious homosexual

Lol dat pic

Dat comment

8/10 post my friend kekd

Shut the fuck up.

>it's not an adaptation.

>though it was partially based on Clarke's short story The Sentinel

shut the fuck up

That explains everything
Go watch your crab legs flicks kiddo leave true cinema to grownups.

It is an adaptation because Clark had nothing to do with the film or the script. Kubrick weighed in on the novel and that's it, although I understand your point.

Also I said the movie was amazing visually so I don't know what you're bitching about on that point.

guess i was just nitpicking your phrasing. saying it had amazing visuals *for its time* implies that it aged poorly, when, in my opinion, it really didn't.

This movie is the most overrated piece of shit in modern cinema. The only people who still enjoy this movie are the ones who are insufferable as the film itself, likethis guy.

Your'e just a cunt.

Call it boring, or whatever, but you have to admit the visuals and effects are phenomenal.

Nice samefagging.

ITT edgy contrarians