How can one person be so based??

How can one person be so based??

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn_vAcFGTJU

she was probably fat when she was younger, literally only thing i can think of.

>person

stop shilling your shitty videos

almost all the things she says are correct but why does she look like that ?

This, pretty cool girl desu but looks like a hardcore feminist can't fap to this

Sometimes visual stereotypes don't wind up being a good indication of that person's tastes.

Based as fuck

you're probably fat now, literally only thing i can think of.

>muh all reboots are bad
>in her examples there is a movie that was largely fucked just because of the title but is amazing none the less
wew

She's just repeating all things that the other channels has covered.

I wanna drop a load on her glasses

girl, chill.

Well yeah, that's what women do
They wait for men to reason things out and then pick a side

which one?

Stop posting this ugly, untalented, begging dyke.

Wasn't she one of the first Youtubers to come out and criticize it to begin with back when the trailers dropped?

>it's a slim Laci Green episode

it attracts teenage viewers, and thats how you get paid on youtube is views and subscribers

yeah, but shes a women, so we have to hate her...you know...cause we dont like girls

Laci Green is God-tier hatefuck material.

She is not based at all, she believes in the pay wage gap.

>based
>repeats wage gap myth

Into the trash... you know the drill

she had the same critisicms to the force awakens as she did to ghostbusters, that it was unoriginal and derivative.

She's a meh critic, but this video was spot on and I respect the fact that she's consistent.

This. if you're first instinct is to label her and dismiss her as an SJW, either kill yourself, or reduce the amount of time you spend online to socialize. Specifically the Xchans.

A lot of people believe in the wage gap myth, hell the future President of this country frequently mentions it. Why do you attribute to maliciousness something that can simply be attributing to her having gotten wrong information at one point?

>talks about people not being honest
>complains about wage gap

just stop please

And you know she would get off on it too

lmfao this post is #embarrassing

she's not based

her hair is retarded and she has tattoos, she is just playing on the boy side because women like to fit in

if she was based she would look like an actual broad and not some slutty trash

>barely brings up wage gap
>quickly mentions it within a single sentence
>everyone loses their shit over it

can you guys try any harder to embarrass yourselves??

It would take literally 5 min to find the info refuting the myth. The reason they dont seek it out is because it is doctrine to them

>A lot of people believe in the wage gap myth

alot of people don't have high school degrees... they WANT to believe anything that says "Its not your fault, it's society"

>alot of people don't have high school degrees... they WANT to believe anything that says "Its not your fault, it's society"

I'm not STUPID, LAZY, UNDEDUCATED, OR INGORANT.... I'mma victim!

lol

Hint*
There is years old pasta about it still floating around

>WAGE GAP MYTH

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

RETURN TO SENDER: HOTTOPIC