Rekt thread boys, let's make it good

Rekt thread boys, let's make it good

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.

It's a mix for most, I personally enjoy watching people just get rekt to shit my dude

oh shit nigga

I keked hard at this one

it's fascinating when a whole life amounts to 30 seconds of security cam footage.

This one's some people getting blown to shit by their own IED

MOAR MILITARY GIFS

The IED one; Are they Americans or people that don't matter?

People that don't matter

You know honestly, I don't feel great about it, but it does have some redeeming values.

The main thing is, really is usually so hidden from us. Most of the people in our lives try to sugar coat things from when we are young. Some people even deny that certain things go on in the world. Seeing these threads, I always think to myself, "well, I guess I should look twice before crossing the street", "I guess escalators and elevators can be dangerous", "I guess there are people out there beheading people". It makes me think twice in these situations. It makes me more confident when people start arguing whether it's dangerous to vacation in mexico and I want to throw in my two cents.

Seeing a kid fall off an escalator and die may seem morbid, but you can bet if I'm ever bringing kids up an escalator, after seeing a thread like this, I'll pay fucking attention to what those little monkeys are up to, and me viewing this shit may therefore save a life.

On top of that, watching how quickly and easily life can be struck out of someone makes me appreciate it that much more.

Give me some of what he's smokin'

Lol u gay m9

This is the funniest fucking shit I've seen all day

Top kek

What is it tho?

epiplepsy probs

^The most eloquent truth to these threads yet.

It's a generalized tonic-clonic seizure.

The read-out to the left is the electroencephalogram.

His mother must be proud

>implying americans matter

This

im gunna tell trump on u

>pineapple express

While those are 36-t bridle clips I doubt it's an encephalogram. I'm an phototremor analyst for Peenstream and if this is a standard lanyard test you'd need something with more alkali hindrance, to break past the cuntwall and further acidulation.

With an encephalogram the consequences are almost always never the same. You need to attenuate for the chromatic scale.

None of these dimfags on here know a fucking thing about congenital paroxysm.

This post gave me cancer.

af...

nerf gauss

Dude was doing his job. Killed by a DUI.

>gangnam style.webm

reefer madness, kids.

what? ever tl;dr?

>This
not tumblr you fag, leave

this...

Epileptic seizure

that

Typical response from a typical American.

I worked as an ethnolinguistic at the international bio-anthropology institute, I can tell.

You fat, monosyllabic fag.

how else you get boner

Dude is happy as fuck

simple things amuse simple minds

what's with the meaningless ecg reading in the split screen - there are no ecg leads attached to the guy

You are now aware that is a plastic trowel.

sure, you just want to keep therapeutic substances that don't bring exponential income growth, you fellow american, you..

you have too much time on your hands you essay writer

I'm a firefighter and I can tell you are a flaming faggot-

lol

samefagging

i was waiting for the car to fall on him but was pleasantly surprised regardless

thats what I thought was going to happen lol.

Looms like an eeg, not an ecg, so it would be stuck to his head

that actually reletivly painless.

subtle bait

Notice how the men are the first to stand up to respond to a accident/crisis...yeah that is embedded in our DNA

Wires can CLEARLY be seen attached to his head

GTFO,this is a rekt thread,not a playground for heartlesses sociopaths

Story?

he got stabbed

bad evening for all involved, shirley.

The guy that stabbed the guy that get stabbed was brother of the girlfriend of the guy that get stabbed,the guy that get stabbed beat the sister of the one that stabbed him.

no u got that all wrong m8

I love watching sandniggers getting annihilated

if dubs you both develope that

trips of truth fucking check'd

whoops, didn't mean to post that video

>2017
>Being this autistic

I kind of agree with you. For me it was also a morbid fascination. In films or books or wherever good people never really died as I grew up, and when they did I could revive them by rewinding to the beginning. This puts into perspective that virtue does not make my body less frail.

.as well as oblivious to their being cucked daily, as usuAL.

It's loli time
ipanon.com

this is my kinda b8.

bitch was probably cheating...she got what she deserves

This

>filename

purely sekshul, user.

source?

Fun fact: No one died but the shooter

what is this?

First couple went down hard. But then he pretty much point blanks the girls at the table and they get up and run at the end, so difficult, but not impossible to believe. Got a link?

no you dumbass, 2 students and the teacher died

story?

I would like to see more of these types of video. Where can I find them?

Are you stupid?

>fetishistic

I don't think you selected the right word. This means related to sexual fetishism.