Just came to terms that no one likes me. A feels thread would be nice

Just came to terms that no one likes me. A feels thread would be nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
youtube.com/watch?v=K_PQ4fRQ5Kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>25 year old virgin that's never dated or kissed a girl
>4/10 and gets social anxiety especially around girls

No.
/thread

>19 yo with no education
>can't get diploma
>can't get work
>feel like shit every day I wake up
>realize at this rate I'll be homeless by 21
>don't know what to do
>my life's a mess
>I have no friends to turn to
>have aspergers
>fuckmylife.mov

Too bad faggot its already rolling into a shit snowball and turning into a shit feels thread. Deal with it.

>crippling anxiety, 0 self confidence, depressed, but also an asshole since i have no idea how to act with people
>only people im ever nice to i never talk to, mainly since im too scared for people thinking im weak or weird that i talk to these people
>bi, try to come out to mom, completely denies it
>have so much money, but dont have anything i want to spend it on, and no one i spend it on
>borderline alcoholic
>always wrong if i think someone is interested in me, too much of a pussy to make moves on anybody too
>emotional fag
i love life

>demfeels.jpg

>caring about people in 2017

>18
>already balding and permanent lines under eyes from staying up till 4 am every night
>gonna spend whole college life as the guy with the face of a 40 year old
>no gf at all
On the bright side, i can save up to get a hair transplant and line removing procedures.

I would but you're kind of a drag.

sorry im not a piece of trash

I want to give you a hug user.
>be me
>get emotionally attached instantly to anyone that talks to me or shows interest
>always push them away with clinginess and over emotion
>can't control pouring out love for someone instantly upon friendship
>ijustwantfriends.jpg
>also bi but never say anything
>never had the chance to date anyone
>-100 self confidence
That's also me

Posting feels

>png background
>.jpg file
thats why no one like you

also my brother is a drug dealer and will most probably die from OD before hes 30 if he keeps up the shit hes doing

one detail left out
>16

> permanent lines under eyes from staying up till 4 am every night

I sleep everyday at 3 AM, don't fucking scare me like that man

That's tough, my mom has seizures, broken bones, and most recently bursted her head open from being a severe alcoholic. Its though to deal with anyone who is dependent on any kind of drug.

its going to happen before you know it. I have about 3 lines right under my eyes that can only be removed from surgery. I stayed up till 1 am everynight 7th-9th grade. than 2 am everynight in 10th. and then back to 1 am everynight in 11th. Im only starting to develop a healthy sleep habbit now.

Oh, and ive already tried all the creams and facial excercises you can imagine. Seriously, having enough money for surgery is the only way to have a good looking face.

OK I'm legit fucking scared right now

I don't want to ruin my face

Sounds harsh man

lifes tough user, god bless you and hope you end up climbing above shit mountain and having a good life

Thanks Sup Forumsro you too! The best wishes!

Oh! He broke his cherry!

Its going to be okay little user. Hair tranplant and fat burning altogether just cost under 20k. As long as you get a good major and decent job right out of college like me, youll have a good anime girl face before you know it.

>/threading yourself

How big of a tard can you be?

Just fuck off

Slowly losing my friends one by one.

All of my closest friends talk shit about me behind my back, don't want to invite me to stuff or spend time with me, and prefer each other's company to mine - I'm everyone's 2nd best.

I don't know which friends I have left or which I can trust anymore, and I feel so alone.

Everyday I feel myself slipping farther down the autistic spectrum. Each day I find it harder and harder to communicate with people face to face. As a result I'm more of a pest than someone worth talking to.

In my loneliest hours I retreat to the fantasy where I'm dead and missed. When I'm pissed off at another day of being a social outcast I fantasize about walking into the school and laying down fire on anything that moves.

By the time I'm 30 I'll probably be nothing more than a babbling sack of shit, I'll probably kill myself before I get that far though.

Were all alone here. Welcome. This is where all the lonely 100th best live.

at least we're lonely together

I'm such an outcast in my clique that I get desperate and do stupid shit just to get attention from them, even at great self-risk.

If I wasn't such a coward I'd kill them.

Same way user, I scream at the top of my lungs and shit sense everyone seems to laugh at it. It helps scream all my sorrow and hatred out which I guess is good.

>Got a certification in Radiology Tech
>Nice job
>Nice car
>Moved out
>Failing relationship
>Failing friendships
>I'm all alone in an apartment with a makeshift noose.

I don't know what to do. I have things most people would kill for, but I feel if I complain about them or go for help I'll just come out as spoiled. My girlfriend is fucking draining me.

Understandable. Materialistic things (especially money) doesn't make anyone happy. People always think it will but they don't realize it doesn't until its too late. I understand you user, wish I could help!

People have told me "just break up with her".

Thing is, I don't want to hurt her. I'm not the kind of guy that initiates things like that.

you can tell 12 year olds and/or normies have taken over Sup Forums because of the number of retards in every thread taking obvious bait

You can't tell her how you feel? Being honest and truthful goes a LONG ways. Its better than not being told anything and waiting until its too late. Wouldn't you want to be told the truth even if it were to hurt you? She might be upset and angry at first but she will be thankful for what you did. Bottling things up only makes it worse for everyone. Trust me on that one.

Let your feelings out user, don't be a faggot. There's no bait here, just broken down people that have accepted their fate.

Thing is though, she has Abandonment Issues (the legitimate medical diagnosis). So that makes things a bit more...complicated.

This guy knows what's up.

The only person that has to like you is yourself.

I do too and I can tell when someone is being distant or cold shouldered. Its worse than the person just telling me the truth. It will make it a lot worse if you don't tell her. If she hasn't noticed that means she's oblivious or she's fighting her feelings and making herself believe everything is okay. I've been there, I've done it. Its rough, and painful. I wish the persons wouldve told me instead of me making things up to cooperate and make everything seem fine.

>dead dies of heart attack
>mother and sister die in a car crash
>brother kills himself
>I'm the last of my family, I don't have any cousins or anything
>It's my duty to carry on my family name
>I never wanted to have kids, and from what I'm turning out to be I think I won't ever have kids.
>I'm failing hundreds of deceased family members.

This is what I am now. A social disaster that's expected to continue my family name.

How do I tell her without her possibly committing suicide? I don't know how to get out of this failing relationship. She wants to marry IMMEDIATELY. Which I don't want to do. I'm a take it slow kind of guy. She also wants me to move out halfway across the states to her. I just don't know how to tell her "I don't want to do it".

either talk it out with your girlfriend, or break the fuck out of the relationship. It's hard to go about it initially, but you'll feel better afterwards. If you have failing friendships, see why they're failing. Don't sulk in misery, it makes you look like an autistic chimp.

Read the first few posts on the thread you fucking idiot

>23
>virgin
>never kissed a girl
>no friends at all
>don't talk to family
>no education
>no job
>depression
>anxiety
>bipolar
>sit in the dark 24/7
>sleep schedule always fucked up
>nothing gives me joy/pleasure

no reason to live & no reason to die.

Go with her to a very open and helpful therapist. Have someone there to be a 3rd neutral party so he/she can help you both get your points across without any negative reimbursement. It will make it 100x better! They will help the situation diffuse very well.

I really don't see why faggots like you are always complaining about being a virgin. Women are people too, not this damn boss fight that you can't beat unless you're 6'4, ripped and have a 10/10 face. Just fucking talk to some girls.

>fucking idiot
There you go user keep letting those feelings out!
BTW ive been here since second post.

>be newfag
>wanna fit in (cuz I sure as fuck can't IRL)
>Browse catalog for hours looking through traps and gore
>Finally find feels thread where people are emptying their souls out to other anons on the internet because their real life is too bleak and cruel to allow it.
>Call everyone a faggot because I'm edgy and cool
>Can't even fit in on an anonymous user board

Sad. You sure you don't have any feels you wanna let out?

If this isn't 100% my situation I don't know how to explain myself. Thanks. This is crazy accurate for me.

>my only friends moved
>one was a douche to me
>the other one found another friend to hang out with
>they both moved while i was in rehab from car accident coming home from friends house

He does, he's let some out already. He'll break.

>Says the guy who probably never felt spaghetti falling out of pockets

You really need to get off my board Chad

Do what you want to do in life, user. They're dead and long gone, they don't give a fuck about their legacy. Be the best you can be.

What? Are you some monster looking beast? If not, just talk to some girls. You'll find that most of them don't care if you're not 10/10, 9/10 ,or even an 8/10. Some girls will, but fuck them. Most girls like you for your personality. It may seem hard to believe, but not all women out there are shallow bitches.

OP here, thanks friend

didn't know this was ylyl

Same here friend

Let's be autistic together, maybe then as 1/2 of humans we can become 1 whole human?
>inb4 live in a totally different country than me

I left home 1 month ago and I've never felt so alone, I live in another city and met a lot of people here that I can trust, talk or hang out (I even have someone to fuck with) whenever I want to but I still feel really empty and everything is meaningless

For a moment I raged every time someone talked about "her" on feels threads.
I mean, some of us barely have anyone to talk to and even their own mother won't look at them in the eyes.
But I haven't felt anything close to love for a while so I was wondering
How does it feel to think about "her" ?

Did you graduate highschool?

>Just living with my bro at his flat
>Barely get out, just to eat or buy my smokes
>Fine with my life most of the time
>A grill will just make things harder

That's a way to feel too, isn't it ?

Nope

so, hump em and dump em. Don't want a serious relationship, but want to lose your virginity? Get in a relationship, once you have sex, leave her.

My autism doesnt allow for this, its too much am sorry :(

>transparent background
>screenshots and saves as jpg

I dont like you either.

But user pls I need a friend. I NEED one.

Ive failed the ones I have left so hard its not worth it mayn... Hope you find a homie.

Because you're talking to the 4% of the population that dies a virgin.

He was a classy dude.

F

I'm too sad for a feels thread user, but i just wanted to drop in and say that I like you.

That's not true. you haven't met everyone yet.

How old faggot?

>18 and in my first year of my BSc (only good thing in my life except the existential crisis all science undergrad kids go through when we realize we probably wont actually end up going to med school)
>average/normal looking, except for a girl that means ugly
>(all the other girls bring up the average bc of makeup but i just can't be bothered to use it)
>know that guys judge girls basically on looks because of hours spent surfing Sup Forums
>spent so many years without any friends i feel developmentally stunted somehow in my social growth
>tfw mom has been saying "you'll find your group THIS year for 7 years"
>go days without talking to anyone except my roommate
>starting to think that the rest of my life will be just more solitude, self-hate, and overall worthlessness
hope you guys have a good night

Don't be a pussy

My new years began by getting dumped over the phone and losing my job that same night, then to find out she started seeing someone 2 weeks later.

I also got kicked out of my house

I had to wander the streets all night in -6degrees weather.

Cheer the fuck up, I'm still happy and I Have no reason to be.

I know I've let my mother down.
I fucked everything up.
Now I'm doing something that I don't want to do.
Don't know what university to go, or what to do with my life.
I have no purpose and I'm not looking forward to the next few years I'll have.
I'm doing everything so I would die of a stroke before i turn 30. Am fat af, and smoking 40-50 cigarettes a day, and eating unhealthy everyday. I just don't want to exist anymore.
If I miraculously survive all that shit, I'm gonna end it all. It's not worth waiting for 20 or 30 more years for a slight chance of everything getting better.

Wtf? Is this a fucking 9gag thread? Or maybe tumblr?
Grow the fuck up
>be me single at 30 yeah wrinkles balding whatever
> meet girl get married
> have 4 kids
>she says shave head user I don't give a fuck
>do it the best thing I ever did
> leave my office to go to gym
>all my backpack needs is body soap and deodorant
Stop being such cucks jez

>A social disaster that's expected to continue my family name.

Try not to worry too much about that.

My wife and I decided not to have children, so there will be no next generation to carry on after we go.

But that's okay. We have each other, and that means everything to me.

It wasn't always this way, though. When I was younger I was very sad and lonely, for many years. A lot of your stories on this thread remind me of myself when I was younger. Meeting my wife changed my life completely -- it made me feel good about myself and my life, for the first time ever.

Even if you don't have a partner now, you have the possibility of having one in your future. That's the thing to focus on -- it will help you get through the dark years. Just focus on the future. When you're alone the future can be scary, but it's also the only place where you can go to find a better life.

Guys. Could you say me goodnight ? Please.

Goodnight user

100% this.

Thanks user, you too

It's loli time
ipanon.com

Quit being a faggot. No one cares how you feel. Is your situation hopeless?

youtube.com/watch?v=K_PQ4fRQ5Kc

bumping feelsy music

Its the weeb life 4 u user

Also me. I feel you annons

Save up money for expensive clothes and rent a nice car and you'll be a 9/10.
Just make up some bullshit story about hailing from a rich family.