Being white but not supporting Black Lives Matter

>Being white but not supporting Black Lives Matter
Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEZUnKIf49I
google.com/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2016/08/09/there-are-no-successful-black-nations-africa-diginty-racism-pan-africanism/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do support Black Lives Matter, as does everyone that I know.

all lives matter faggot

I'm not a cuck, anglo white

all lives matter retard

Black lives matter is made up of retarded faggots.
/Thread

>any lives matter

I don't support racist groups!

all lives matter if and only if black lives matter. if you cant say black lives matter, than you dont actually believe all lives matter.

I don't give a fuck.

Very few cops shoot unarmed black men without cause. The numbers seem exaggerated because of social media and outrage culture.

The foundation of the BLM movement was good in its intention, but now it's extremist like the alt-right movement, and because of that is now a useless endeavor for the rest of society.

the system works for me why should I give a fuck about others?

Same here.

Most people in the real world recognise the issues that make the BLM movement necessary, but 4chins is an echo chamber.

Than you, and everyone you know, are mentally challenged or black. They are both one in the same but I figured I had to break it down for someone stupid enough to support such a stupid idea.

>Being white but not supporting Black Lives Matter
Sounds about right.

some black lives matter. most do not.

I'll join your group if you can name one thing that blacks are incapable of achieving in today's "systematically racist" society.

I'm not a nigger

Niggers need to learn how to act in white society. They've had 400 fucking years to do so. Yet they still fail to raise their children right and avoid persecution for crimes against society. It's a nigger sickness thy will have to deal with themselves. Fuck em

I don't support Black Lives Matter, primarily because black lives don't actually matter.
Neither do white lives.
Nothing really matters in this godless and uncaring universe.

No lives matter

Are you retarded? If the SS would have been called 'Jew lives matter', being against them would mean being against jews or what amirite

How this isn't common knowledge by now makes me very sad.

If Trump even alludes at stopping the checks, the chimpouts will go full nuclear.

What issues?
What rights do white people have that blacks don't?

Nigger was President.
Yeah yeah issues here issues there

>They've had 400 fucking years to do so

lol you didn't pay attention in history. Do you think the earth is flat too?

That's right.

BLM is an excuse for niggers to say he dindu nuffin after one of them is killed by police for not cooperating in a hostile situation. BLM needs to be recognized as a violent cult following and exterminated swiftly. We cant let the niggers roam free without punishment.

Not all blacks were slaves you retard

Because jews

Once they stop mudrering each other everyday hit me up.

If blacks don't like it here, why not go back to their ancester's land and try to establish a country that's not on the verge of collapse?

And not all slaves where black.

racist group supported by george soros
no thank you

all lives matter

I don't support racist, supremacist organizations?

Being Black and not supporting WHITE lives, what is wrong with you?

all lives are meaningless and we are all going to die.

No life matters. Everyone is equally unimportant in the grand scheme of the universe. Nothing you or I or anyone can do that will have any significance. Our world and sun will eventually die as so many others have already and will continue to do until the universe evenly distributes all of its energy and experiences a "heat death", going out with a whimper. Enjoy faggots.

Ha ha ha, so the dindus want my help in furthering their own interests?

And in exchange i get to be called a racist shitlord. Is that the deal you're offering?

Lets all have a good, hard laugh Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=gEZUnKIf49I

/r9k/

Blacks need to get their shit together.

google.com/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2016/08/09/there-are-no-successful-black-nations-africa-diginty-racism-pan-africanism/amp/

>Explain yourself
if dindu lives matter why do you fuckers don't give a shit about the thousands of niggers killed by other niggers?

a question mark? have you no strength in your CONVICTIONS?

Africa included you cuck. The white man came along and offered technology, but they still live in grass huts while the rest of the world is decades ahead. There brains work differently than ours and are a sub human that cannot advance in technology. Just like many civilisations before us. We will eventually force them into the modern world when overpopulation of the earth forces us to civilise all of Africa.

Go nig back to Africa.

fokken kaffer

mmk. Scale that back to 200 years. or even 100. what's your excuse? the fact is when whites arrived in Africa, they were eating each other alive. what are they doing now? eating each other alive. the ones that managed to get sold to America were given far greater living standards than even the most "advanced" of tribes at the time.

Step one

Learn how to properly use a belt.

I never got this sentiment. Why do white people have to support BLM? Why do white people have to take in the refugees? Why do white people have to get gunned down en masse by radicals? Why do white people have to police the world? Why do white people have to be held accountable for the actions of non-whites? The entire superiority complex that people seem to think whites have is built around the fact that everyone asks white people to do fucking everything for them.

tl;dr: stop putting white people on a pedestal and maybe we'll stop looking down on you.

/thread
black lives matter
white lives matter
all lives matter

kaffirs dont matter

you spelled it wrong, there's no v lies

Kek

That about sums it up

Boooo

Everyone in the "Real World" sees the fucking issues. sees that niggers are destroying our inner cities. the real difference is that this whole "movement" has been drummed up so we can be polite each other in public about it. it's a fucking excuse.

Shhh.... democrats need to divide us

Same here

Same here.if they want segrate them selfs from the rest of humans fuck'em

Her poor father

couldn't give a shit about first world people

Black lives matter. Nigger lives do not.

Albino Irish lives matter

I'm sure many BLM people are reasonable, but I can't support black supremacy and antisemitism.

because no lives matter
>look at me and my edgy opinions

I don't support the KKK why would I support BLM... Are we supporting Nazis too?

No game no life matters

>science is settled
Faggot

blm is shit and controlled by soros /thread/

You can't /thread yourself you fucking potato

I don't support terrorist groups.

Black Votes Matter. That's all the Dems care about. They don't give a shit about BLM. Case in point: Shootings in Chicago.

they don't matter.

honestly only black people and beta ass white libtards give a shit about them. i'm not openly racist but......
have you ever talked to a ''nigger''?
if you have, you will know why black lives don't matter at fucking all.

I just hate niggers, they're disgusting garbage, so I want them to die

the jews are funding this to destroy white people. thats why i dont support it.

Either bait or dumblrtard trying to get a reaction.

I agree pure-white lives are the only ones that matter.

Sure they do. They matter so much you've pretty much heard of every negro killed by the whitey police in the last 5 years.

You probably haven't heard a single whitey's name killed by the police though, and the number is far larger.

I'm a lower middle class white guy who is more concerned with paying my bills than whatever these cookie-cutter suburban white kids are telling me I have to be outraged by.

>TFW no second season ever

>quiet down man, you cant use facts while the dems are creating racial divides, come back in a few years

No lives matter

its like supporting your shit to get out of the toliet

Black lives matter is a group that supports violence against police and white people. All Lives Matter

bc black wives splatter.

they don't. neither do anyone elses'.

but the world would be a whole lot worse off without white and a whole lot better off without blacks.

>Explain yourself
Well, when a mommy and daddy love each other VERY much...

This ..