Is my girl fat? Am I the only one who will fuck her after 7 months of pregnancy? Be honest. I'll post more if necessary

Is my girl fat? Am I the only one who will fuck her after 7 months of pregnancy? Be honest. I'll post more if necessary.

i would fuck her but who am i kidding i would fuck a dude so my standards arnt to hight

She's ugly as hecc my dude kick her stomach before it's too late

magic tattoo

thats not how u should do it. You have to give love and care to the child in her. a bullet through her head should kill both of them off

Is she that bad? Tbh

protip: she was fat in the fist picture. zero tone, all lazy fat.

She has an ugly fat face

she was already pregnant in the 1st pic

Be honest

naw, you aint the only one who'd fuck her, id hit tha shit too, when you bringing her by?

look, the girl obviously does not exercise. Whatever muscle she has one her is obscured by the fat over it. That's what I mean by she's fat. She's more fat than muscle.

>fat person face

two options
>kick in stomach
>kill self

Look man, I'll fuck anything that moves or can at least be reheated. Let's see them feed bags!

The problem is that she's ugly. If she were pretty, her pregnancy would be sexy and everybody would fuck her, during and after pregnancy...

You asking to see her lil titties?

It's the opposite side. Look at the camera being on the left side and not the right as seen in previous photos.

She is ugly as fuck though.

To each his own

you should have wrapped it

seriously you ruined the girl with your fuckin seed

seriously you bringing her by so i can fuck her or what? your going to be a cuck soon anyways, might as well get it over with now

Preferably swollen veiny and dripping milk but yeah I thought that was obvious

Post them nudes OP