Characters that ruin their respective tv shows

Characters that ruin their respective tv shows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLR-GOdOUP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Surprise, surprise, all the characters mentioned so far a women.

I'm shocked, really.

>Quads of Truth

Good thing no one watches it then.

I so not give a fuck about her

Kate from L O S T

>My Spider-Man is a nigger

It's not really surprising given that women are the worst characters in real life too

I think she's great

You must have stopped watching two seasons ago. Rick is Shane now.

everyone is bad at this point, specially that ninja nigger

One season ago. I just don't care to watch anymore.

pleb, Peggy's storyline is one of the best

you don't disagree with quads you dip

I actually like her and I find her attractive too. This is odd because I almost always find black women repulsive.

i'm too lazy to google a picture of toothless from stranger things

Literally any female character.

>not the annoying black kid

this is the reason I could never get into MM

Women characters usually bring up romance drama and love triangles. It is no secret that romance is the worst aspect of any TV show

>Not the "Token Black Character"

obviously
>inb4 hurr durr misogynist basement dweller
same gender, point invalid

As far as mulattos go, she's not even attractive.

and the sad part is they have played those roles so much that now it's almost impossible to get another Sigourney Weaver. They try so hard

> not liking the black character because it reminded you of your black childhood friend

for shame user

She is a very important part of the larger themes of the show -- especially its explorations of gender roles -- and VERY effective as a character in that regard, but she is definitely my least favorite of the main cast.

I just cannot abide by Peggy's brand of self-pity that essentially boils down to her fancying herself as some frumpy, unassuming ugly duckling and as such the myriad morally reprehensible behaviors she engages in are somehow less caustic in her mind. She's actually a HUGE bitch but fancies herself as "a nice girl" because she thinks of herself as some plain Jane.

While I'm glad that the author of the books has so many strong and well written women in the mix I just hate Dany.
Bitch is batshit crazy and the only reason I stand her storyline is to see how badly she'll fuck up in the end.

can I be your bf?

MUH CHEEEEELDEEEEEEEEEN

she got annoying in the first fucking season

>not elektra

WHERE IS

M U H

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Dany is going to win and save a dynasty. Feel free to hate it, but she's going to succeed.

Tulip is gorgeous, funny, badass and she makes Preacher awesome

I was hoping that she was calming down and getting better but then last episode happened

If he was anyone other than "the main character" no one would say otherwise.

UH CHILDRUMMMM

this post brought to you by SJW.net

could happen, good thing i stopped caring when winds of winter didn't get finished before the show caught up to the books

You're crazy. Would be entirely too easy. She's as good as dead.

lol what, he was the only thing worth a shit in the office

once he left that show took a fucking nose dive

rollo is a traitorous BITCH

depends
do you banepost?

Enterprise had plenty of issues, but this guy as "chief of security" was just awful casting.

>wow she's so quirky and fun and dangerous haha

least believable character in the show and there's a fucking vampire in it

I liked him the least as well, but he didn't ruin the whole thing for me.

Insufferable

Get fucked, kiddo

You know it's true.

>This explains everything

I hope you burn in heck.

river

He's the weakest of the main trio but I still like him.

lol no

Let's say she does win, how do you think she'll cope? She obviously lost her mind a long time ago and she's been slipping further down the ladder. What will she do when she has everything she fought for? What will distract her from her pain? How long before the paranoia turn her into her grand father, burning her enemies? If she does claim the throne it won't be hers for long..

>"hey user you should watch Oz it's good"
>turn the first episode
>"MUH SON" man starts talking
>turn it off and never look back

>meant to be a feisty, sexy adventuress
>looks like someone's frumpy aunt

Nah, she at least had something to her personality other than "badass" one-liners and retarded action scenes.

fuck you I liked him

youtube.com/watch?v=NLR-GOdOUP0

barely remember him, wasn't the show mainly about the captain, trip, and t'pol?

it was

this
god i hate her so much

Ellen Page in Super.
I get that from a narrative standpoint she was there to emphasize how people that are willing to be real life vigilantes are probably psychotic, but she was annoying as shit

>not foggy

She was a great character, someone had to be against Walter.

Dany ("Khaleesi)
Sansa
Arya
Shae
High Sparrow

>muh fathuh!

fucking annoying little bitch

Nigger

She was always bad

Every character in True Blood other than Russel, Pam, and Eric were terrible. Especially Tara and her faggot cousin.

Nora was pretty qt imo, also Wylla or whatever was her name

Caspere knew this.

>that fucking retarded "Shae actually loves Tyrion" shit, because showplebs couldn't deal with Shae just being a fucking obvious golddigger