Fuck USA

Fuck USA

Other urls found in this thread:

reforma.com/libre/players/mmplayer.aspx?idm=39380&idg=57116&mw=640&mh=360&iw=960&ih=640&ap=1#ooid=9nbWZpMTE6zz51rymiZKBCdmfJBjVn9B
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck mexico

Fuck Canada too

bump, just to piss people off.

Fuck germany

Fuck I'm Drunk

Mexican flag isn't even worthy for wiping the ass

Fuck yall faggots

When you're a mad little subhuman. I know it sucks to be brown, and sucks even worse to live in such a place as mexico but its something you have to deal with.

Stay mad brown thing.

Yo after these faggots run out of money, the cartels are going to take over. The little brown things wont be able to eat a meal without sucking los zeta cock for a starter hahaha

reforma.com/libre/players/mmplayer.aspx?idm=39380&idg=57116&mw=640&mh=360&iw=960&ih=640&ap=1#ooid=9nbWZpMTE6zz51rymiZKBCdmfJBjVn9B

That's not even the current US flag you fucking beaner

well, at least i'm not a virgin

Its almost that way now, it was even worse pre 1990. They'll learn that the true mexico born Mexicans along with Mexicans in the US are subhuman and aren't any better than the brownshit that wears towels and kill each other over religion. I just wish we didn't have any in the US. It makes me want to move to Canada but then there's towelheads there.

HOLY SHIT NICE COMEBACKXD

BURN!!!!!1

Getting fucked in the ass by cartel to feed your wife and 12 kids doesn't count.

Well i am in fact a canadian.
Yes there are packies and mussies everywhere. Always have been
Growing up in elementary we used to play soccer at recess. It was like 50/50. White kids vs packies thats what we all called it. Theres more browns then whites in calgary now. Were all very racist but the brownies arent little bitches about it, they just get us back.
Its like mutual racism. Which aint so bad

yeah those pakis are a bunch of hosers y'know.

I play spot the white person on the train sometimes. Sometimes I am the only one..

Yo quero taco bell

I did the same, but on the bus
now I make 45k a year with 2 cars

I didn't know mexicans couldn't even afford toilet paper.