*goes back to r e ddit*

updoot!

haha,
see you on the front page!

see you on the front page!

*deletes op*

>*realizes mistake*
>*goes to recycle bin and restores it*

I wouldn't delete a god damn second off this album if I could.

For dinner sucks.

Why does it suck? It's a great song, focus on the ambiance of the instruments and what isn't there, it's very minimal but there's still a lot going on, it's just very subtle.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

Favorite song on the album desu

*deletes the whole album because it's shit*

:)

washer is the best song

>deletes Good Morning, Captain
>Album goes to shit

*pretends to delete most widely beloved song on an album in order to bait anons*

it shouldnt even be on the album, they worked on all those songs for like allegedly "100s of hours" and then they just make this one up in the studio. thats why its shit.

agreed

but captain is the second best

They didn't make it up in the studio, Brian and Britt had written it shortly before and it was the first time they played it as a band in the studio.

It's boring so it sucks is basically all I ever hear when its brought up. Why is it boring? It's repetitive with an emphasis on dynamics, how is that different or a failure comparative to the rest of the record? It's just quieter. It also serves as a great bridge between the centerpiece of the record (Washer) and the big climax (Good Morning, Captain) going from one intense track to another would not have had the same impact.

Going by that logic I take it you hate "Don, Aman" too, because that was literally made right before they hit the studio up by Britt, he didn't even tell anybody about it.