Why do all atheists claim that evolution is a fact( I mean there's a reason its only a theory)...

Why do all atheists claim that evolution is a fact( I mean there's a reason its only a theory), when there is literally no evidence, zero transition fossils, no record of speciation ever happening, and worst of all Hitler was an evolutionist.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For one it the basses for genetic research and a big part in modern drug research.basically the theory has been proven right

>Implying Hitler was ever wrong

nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8 m8

Because it has basically proven to be true, just because it's called a theory doesn't mean it's not true, ever heard of the particle theory

Also take this into account To the public, theory can mean an opinion or conjecture (e.g., "it's only a theory"), but among scientists it has a much stronger connotation of "well-substantiated explanation". With this number of choices, people can often talk past each other, and meanings become the subject of linguistic analysis.

>I don't know what evolution is, or what a theory is.

I mean I generally get it man came from fish and then somehow magically turned into a monkey which then turned into a man.

Evolution is what happens when a member of a species happens to develop a mutation that is beneficial to their survival, such as how white fur on a snow leopard is beneficial to a cat's stealthy hunting techniques.This leads to a higher chance of their genes being passed on through future generations, and over millions of years and many different mutations, we have what is known as evolution. It's common logic.

Evolution in a time scale and presented so simply even a retard like op can understand and can't deny it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8

You wanna see something cool? Watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
Bacteria divide every few hours, and replicate very quickly, that makes them excellent candidates to see evolutionary pressure in action. Evolution has been proven, so I guess the next line of defence for Jesus lovers is where did it all begin, prove that.

Damn beat me to the exact same vid.

>0:10 "There are 9 bands"
>Only 8 bands

stopped watching there

10/10 summary of the theory of natural selection

Learn2count

A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world.

There is certainly plenty of evidence that OP has not evolved, and that is clearly not just a theory.

master b8er
8 lines dividing the dish into 9 bands

They already try to equate evolution to a whole bunch of other unrelated things, including abiogenesis. Kent Hovind is notorious for this bit of fuckwittery.

I reckon it's really cool that god buried all those dinosaurs

The pope said evolution does not contradict a creator and admited it's real....what's your argument now shit wad?

Life comes from life. The Cell Theory is currently working against atheists.

You cunt.

Its a SCIENTIFIC theory, which is undisputed. A scientific theory exlpains why a scientific phenomenon happens. Theory and scientific theory are completely different.

And there are transition fossils, but nobody is satisfied because there is an unlimited amount of them, since evolution happens with each generation, not in huge steps. It is proven shut your fucking mouth you god damn cuck. The only people who dont believe in evolution are people the dont understand it, or people eho openly ignore facts.

Cunt.

classical 6000 year creationist fallacy
>even if data heavily implies the existence of condition x, if we did not see the arise of that condition then it's bullshit

Explain how.

>mfw agnostic master race

Idk man, the earths composition and geologic processes in the hadean era could have put together simple self replicating enzymatic life forms that were subjected to evolutionary pressure making them get better and better until things really took off in the Cambrian era. There are rock like formations of bacteria in places around the world, which are old as shit, and the first life on earth was probably as uninspiring.

yeah nothing like bein a pussy foot faggot who's too afraid to offend anyone to pick a side.

Even though evolution has been repeatedly proven, and a scientific theory is even higher than a law in a scientific scale, people like OP are a good point AGAINST evolution.

You don't explain since, they just say it's right. There is no given way to prove anything. It's what we've come up with for now. All evidence so far says it's correct. That is all.