What are you drinking tonight Sup Forums?

What are you drinking tonight Sup Forums?

does choking back tears count?

Yes, yes it does

lasagna

Not drinking tonight

russian standard

Keystone light the same thing I've been drinking for 8 years every day.

I've never drank vodka before. How strong is it?

Bleach and pepsi.

I'm drinking crooked tree but yes, tear count.

Not that fucking swill that's for sure

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout

Fuck you, the shit was on sale.

not bad, there are some strong tasting ones but this one is pretty smooth

Friend brought some crown royal, drinking that and yuengling and pkaying some SFV

No shame brother, stouts are good.

Mike's Harder Lemonade

>Russian vodka
>Trump shotglass
kek

Sounds like good stuff user

faggot, drink bleach

Beer as usual

Labatt Blue Dry
It pulses through my veins.
Watching Ufc

2, 14% four lokos,

the usual 1.75 of Costco vodka.
do it every day. how does this thread keep happening?
It has never killed me and it will never kill me. So go stare at something else.

Trust me, this is a shit one. No hefty you would find in a stout, minimal flavor, its almost like I'm drinking light beer. This crap is awful. Fortunately I get to wash the taste out with a Voodoo Ranger IPA

oops

¿

Founders - Dirty Bastard. I drop a shot of vodka in each beer.

Those aren't so bad just taste like an energy drink, unfortunately minus the caffeine because kids are stupid as shit and parents are reactionary and now it's illegal

Pic is what I'm drinking tonight

Rubbing alcohol/apple juice mix. Cheap and effective. Idiots waste money on real drinks while I improvise my own.

just had one of these. very strange. it is the color of red gatorade, but tastes like a stout. 3/5 stars

Since this is a drinking thread, is MD 20/20 actually so unhealthy as I heard?

My own piss

about as unhealthy as 4 loko, I heard there are dyes or something that are carcinogenic in 4 loko

Don't know. I do know they get you fucked up though, we used to drink the shit out of them in high school. Sparks too, be shitfaced off that and vodka by like noon, then walk around town causing chaos usually.

nestea

The only time you drink MD 2020 is when you want to get drunk and you have shit for money.

I don't now but back in college $3.20 would get you drunk. Jesus please bless the people that make Mad Dog

Worst thing I've drank in my life, even drank the orange jubilee. An experienced drinker, puking my guts out after drinking half a bottle of that bum juice. Never again.

gonna be playing chardee macdennis w my friends in exactly 19 ,minutes so first beer, then wine, then liquor

why? does it taste like shit? or just super cheap.

Platinum, Hennessy, and Jameson.
I just want to forget I'm alone.

shiraz..... cask shiraz that is haha, fuck

Ahh. Good old headache juice. Tastes kinda like wine but gets you drunk like malt liquor. And then you wake up with one of the worst hangovers you'll ever have in your life.

Its super gross and cheap. Also experienced drinker here, and i would pass up a md 20/20
Shit tastes worse than cough medicine.

crown black

From what I hear its fairly sweet (you can drink a lot of it quickly) but it has a high alcohol content (13-18%).

Fun Fact: the 20/20 used to mean 20 oz. bottle at 20% alcohol.

You could taste the alcohol in every sip. It will get you drunk that's for sure. The orange flavor one couldn't mask how nasty it really is.

It's really not that bad. It reminded me a lot of church wine that isn't diluted.

just takin some acid

strawberry milk.

Thanks for the input, I like to drink cheap once in a while but never messed with this as I've heard it was shit. I'm good knowing to just avoid the crap.

I honestly think it's worth trying. Take a shot or two, just don't get all fucked up off maddog.

awe fuck no, if I drink, it's almost always so I can get drunk. otherwise I don't drink.

Thoughts?

True, everyone should see what rock bottom tastes like.

Just came home, drank a lotta dutch beer, that's about it, and this special beer that cost me like €4,50 Forgot the name, was sorta like a saison, but with japanese hop, tasted real good. ;^)

Op here, I don't give a fuck about whether what you're drinking is hardcore and all that shit. All I asked was what you were drinking

And thank you, would like trying it when I can

Drinking this bad motherfucker tonight. Gonna watch some Netflix, play guitar, lurk and chill in genrtal

I drink to get drunk too usually, that doesn't stop me from trying shit though. I kinda remember one night I went to the bar and tried a shot of every whiskey and vodka they had. Wasn't even midnight by the time I'm across the street puking my guts out. I knew it was probably a bad idea maybe, but I said fuck it and did it anyway.

Good job lurking. Just playing around, Kettle 1 is pretty nice shit for the money.

You any good.
Tried learning never really could, just some basic shit.
Also, I like that vodka.

Wish I had some scotch tho. Glenfiddich is my shit. Don't see too often tho.

Ketel een is een lifesaver ;-)

its literally day time you cunt

Fatass detected.

This shit is killer

Gross af. Not actual whiskey.