Can we all agree that Dragon Ball is the most nostalgic and perfect show ever made?

Can we all agree that Dragon Ball is the most nostalgic and perfect show ever made?.
The sounds, the characters, the personality of every character.
It is familiar for must of us the names, Bulma, Vegeta, Gohan, Krillin, Trunks.

Outside critics this show is amazing, it show a lot of hearth, and is cool af too.

Most of us grow up a forget about this thing. So this is a nostalgic thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtLQgT1_azs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>most nostalgic and perfect

man fuck that. Arthur is where its at

>life lessons and shit
>busters hot mom
>NOW A WORD FROM US KIDS
>DW being sassy as fuck
>that bitch francine
>A-A-R-D-V-A-R-K
>AND NOW BACK TO AWTHUR

DBZ got nothin on arthur

C'mon, Sup Forums...sad bump

It's good. But you forgot one thing: JOJO

But DW fucking sucks

She's not sassy, she's spoiled and a cunt

I liked the song tbh

>DBZ
I actually like the first DB more than Z, DB was the real show, Z is the cool version (it become famous thanks to Z).

you shut your fucking mouth.

Every song was good, even in gt

The ass was fat

JOJO is gay

Well, it's nostalgic because you grew up with it. That's nostalgia, OP. Something can't be made with nostalgia. I imagine if any user didn't grow up with Dragon Ball, or Dragon Ball Z, it wouldn't be the same.

It's like being nostalgic about having to turn on the TV at a specific time just so you could watch something. Or commercials.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtLQgT1_azs

THIS.........THIS is nostalgic as fuck

This meme will always get me

Most of us are between the ages of 18 and 30, dragin ball fit perfectly there, most of us grow up with this.
Young fag grew uo with dexter laboratory, samurai jack, johnny bravo, ed ed and eddy and dragon ball.
Old fag grew up with mazinger z, tom and jerry, candy candy (yes candy candy), saint seiya, ranma 1/2, the movie akira, pokemon and dragon ball

Nah keijo will go down in history more and in a better manner

kys, for real, kys

dbz is gay

I respect your opinion

I'll never understand why literally anyone thinks dragon ball is good.

Yeah ! Post Sailor Moon instead !

Never seen it, I just find the power level bullshit in db to be completely exhausting and the 1 dimensional story and characters definitely don't help.

It's....beautiful in his way...
It's childish and represent a lot of things about chilhood. How kids see the world, if you see Gohan for example, he see Piccolo as a strict teacher, Goku as a hero who almost never sees (like he is working when he is in heaven), and his mother as a strict person in the studies.

If you forget about the blonde hair and fights you can find a good history. The fights make the show more cool.

Forget about critics and a lot of things don't be like Sup Forums with music, just feel the entertainment.

It is more subjective than you think, it's more about chilhood

Yeah like that time vegeta threatens to blow up that planet. Or the time Freeza threatens to blow up that planet. Or the time Cell threatens to blow up that planet. Or the time Buu probably threatens to blow up the planet (never even made it that far). Or that time in that movie where Freeza DOES blow up that planet, but not really, he does threaten to though.

Hey, when i was i child i try to blow this planet too, now i'm on Sup Forums (what a fucking coincidence), don't ruin my chilhood