Texas thread 713 area preferably

Texas thread 713 area preferably

bump

817 here.

972/214 26/m Mckinney checking in. Just did a bowl out of NY Boundless cfv on HI Si double geyser bong and I'm fucking gone.

832 here

940 Denton

anyone have the rests of the courtney shook nudes? heard more exists

Any 210 hoes?

Nope sure don't but would love to see them. This little bitch is fine. Would love to have those tits in my face.

sure is, fapped 100 times the first time i saw it.

i wish. 210 as well. seein if any latina honey is here

210 SA

isn't there a 409 kik somewhere?

any 210 would be cool

lol wrong post

You're in the wrong thread mate. this is a Texas thread

what?

713 Houston fag here.

713 nigga want ya dick sucked

GAY!

Alrighty bros. any of y'all know this bitch. Her intials are AH. From cali, lives in Tx. I dated her back in 08' have mean deepthroat and was a fucking semen demon.

you're retarded aren't you?

what if I was born in texas?

those are some strong ass ducklips. I bet she gives the best head.

is she wearing a disguise?

what?

Dude she gave mad head. One of the only girls who could make me cum multiple times. Would let me cum down her throaty and would just keep going. She was infertile so I could jizz in that shit al day long.
Lol no bro. 99.9% sure it's her. Was just looking for confirmation. Anyone she knows, i would know. And she doesn't know too many people.

Yeah the glasses

sure kid.

From time to time she would wear glasses. Other half she was wearing contacts. Always like to put big sunflowers and shit in her hair.

Don't believe me, I don't give a fuck. All I'm looking for conformation of the intials AH. If you know her name I mostly likely know you IRL. That's all.

ok kid.

Is that picture Nora from team JNPR?

Stupor-Bowl gone lock down H-Town

I don't know where I should hide out. Maybe Black Hole coffee with all the hipster faggots

This is her now. From her Instagram.

I'm not sure brother. Saw the pic and stole it. Not sure who it of.

713/832/281/346 Katy faggot checking in.

Melissa here

bumpp