Is birth really that painful?

Is birth really that painful?

Naw, just poop it out.

No, women are just weak.

it's not as bad as being kicked in the balls

no man will ever say kick me again

but bitches have more than one baby all the time

Not at all. I got cold as fuck once i got out tho...

I heard that passing a kidney stone is about 10 times more painful than child birth for a male.

I heard a certain percentage cum while giving birth. Nipple stimulation increases that chance

Given that a woman doesn't feel an episiotomy that would indicate that part of their body had already reached it's pain threshold.

>it's not as bad as being kicked in the balls
No, I don't think anything non life threatening is but it's very temporary compared to giving birth.

I dunno, having your taint sliced sounds horrifying. I wonder what's worse, the head coming out or the labor

Pain threshold of giving birth: Intense to Excruciating. (7-9)

Kidney stones can range from painful to unbearable. (4-10)

Broken ribs can ruin you for weeks. This is way up there for me.

Honestly you'd think women wouldn't need birth control and avoid sex just from being scared of the pain and ruining their bodies alone

My missus had a lung blood clot which killed a lower section of a lung and the only reason she found out was the pain of the dead membrane covering the lung rubbing her rib muscle raw, she could barely breathe by the time she was in hospital but it took a couple of weeks to go from annoying to unbearable.

Turns out it was caused by the birth control pill, she's not allowed any hormone based birth control now and she reckons it got worse than childbirth.

I can confirm this shit. I spent the last few hours lying in bed in the dark, screaming. The pain meds weren't even beginning to help. When I finally pissed that fucker out, it was like Heaven.

No, women are just pussies.

Fuck that sounds terrifying- they whine about shit their bodies were designed for, and they act like they're doing something amazing even though it's been done for centuries

>and they act like they're doing something amazing even though it's been done for centuries
They've also died at a significant rate throughout history, we've only slowed that down in the last 100 years.

No. They're comparable, though.
Women who've had both kidney stones and vaginal births say they're on the same level.

Ask a woman a year after giving birth if she would do it again.

Ask a man a year after passing a kidney stone if he'd do it again.

no but life is

What sort of a comparison is that? One has a lifelong payoff, one is a lifelong demon.

Oh God all those sharp looking edges.

Exactly my point. Women are naturally durable that way, a man's peehole isn't

>Women are naturally durable that way
~15% of women get an episiotomy, they generally don't feel it - think about what this entails, imagine someone cutting the edge of your anus while it was stretched and then imagine you were already in enough pain you didn't notice it.

I've asked that many times, but so far, no baby has responded.

When I went through my kidney stones, I woke up at like 4 am with what I thought was excruciating back pain. Got to the hospital ER, and it took them two rounds of pain meds to knock it back a little. A round of Xrays later, and the doc showed me three kidney stones moving around. Fuck me. Three days of pain later, I passed the last/biggest of the fuckers. I'd just as soon kicked in the nuts for about twenty minutes than go through that again.

A comparison in pain.

>lifelong payoff

Kidney stones beat birth and heart attacks.

It's not a useful comparison when you get something from one and nothing from the other.

>user can I punch you in the face if I give you 50 bucks
>user can I punch you in the face

Think that's just a meme
I don't even remember mine so it cant be that bad

How autistic are you?

Which of the two of us has an understanding of pain vs reward?

Women say 8hrs of pain, bullshit because they can rest and their pussy stretches. If a guy gets hit in the balls he'll puke, go into shock or die. A busted nut cannot be repaired

Nice meme.

> If a guy gets hit in the balls he'll puke, go into shock or die.
Because no-one has ever passed out/died in childbirth right user?

Your heart skips beats when hit in the nuts, passing out isnt that bad. Most women are weak and have low pain tolerance that's why little shit hurts them

They have measurably higher pain tolerance user. Getting hit in the nuts sucks dick but I'd rather be hit in the nuts than have kidney stones or a major toothache or cluster migranes because it's a very short term thing, unlike most childbirth.

It could be minus infinity too though, depends on where you are on the graph.

nah, they exaggerating. bet its like taking a really satisfying shit

I think ear pain is the worst.