HOW the FUCK do you COMPETE against THIS?

HOW the FUCK do you COMPETE against THIS?

hes a single man OP, you must kill him

With my.. dick...? Which is twice as big

Thats a nice dick.

surgery

Don't need to. OP will eventually die from lack of oxygen to his brain, from all the blood going to power that fucking abomination

moar?

With a real dick for sure

with this

/thread

I don't have to.
The kind of women who are size queens enough to pursue cocks of that density are not worth my time.
Hell, size queens period aren't worth my time, it's a sign of severe superficiality.

But a cock that large would be more of a curse than a blessing. I'm just barely above average and my dick gets pulled painfully on the first few thrusts. Most girls are too tight for ME.
Plus, because it's so fucking big, getting a blowjob without teeth grinding on the head (molars and shit) would be impossible.

faggot here. Epic cock/10. Would suck dry.

By having better camera angles than he does.

gifted genes

I'm 8 inches and have women scared off by the size of my cock. That dude may get a few curiosity lays but literally no woman will ever want to sleep with him regularly. I don't compete because he's not a threat.
Besides 90% of women will choose a good head game over a big dick every chance they get.

This

are you aware that doesnt fit any human pussy ? he can fuck horses only

Learn to eat pussy

Loooool

jesus fuckin christ... Is there any vids of this sascrotch with girls?

lol seriously tho the only kind of girls who will take that in are either loose whores or just 7 feet amazons
I'm happy with 7 inches

If there are, they're probably dead from stab wounds.

Gets boner blacks out

what fuckin' faggot started this gay thread?

You must use your head. Think about it

Realize that he isnt fucking literally every girl in the world so i dont have to compete.

man I would love to do the mating press on a dyke and fuck her back into girl

Same. I'm 7" and hurt my ex when I tried fucking her doggystyle (which she said before that was her favorite position)

She said it felt like was stabbing her stomach.

Me dos

unlike him, my dick actually fits into vaginas. Easily. Too Easily. I win.

With my lips wrapped around his crown, sucking and kissing at his frenulum as he leaks sweet salty precum onto my lips and into my hungry mouth,my hands stroking his length as I oil his shaft and balls while I ride up and down on a large plug, preparing myself for his girth. I win by claiming him. His cock is mine. The closest any woman will get is when I fuck her while she watches me get fucked deep and hard in my ass.

Honestly speaking. No woman would want to fuck him. That is way too big. It just wont feel comfortable no matter what.
There is a cap to penis size when it stops being a good thing.
Gf already takes way over 5 mins just to get used to mine inside of her and it is just moderately big.

I reckon I'm barely 6" and I made two different chicks cum Friday night/Adar morning and another Sunday morning. Zero complaints and when they ride me they can take it all so they can really go to town.

Sure I'd like to be bigger but that's mostly so I could show off in front of mates lol.

Never had any complaints, so I guess it does the job.

Faggot, you don't use scientific phrasing for something like that.

Haven't seen that one in years