Okay...

Okay, I'm going to hold this cigarette up in the air right next to my face and look mildly upset about being in this photography studio. Alright, now take the picture and put it through a black and white filter and send it to the record label. Perfect, those idiots will love it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/72831-watch-father-john-misty-duet-with-tim-heidecker-on-i-am-a-cuck/?mbid=homepage-more-latest-and-video
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's upset because some jokesters shaved his eyebrows off while he was sleeping

implying you set the borders on what cool can mean

seemed to upset you which is an accomplishment.

stfu

this guy and mac encourage me not to smoke cigs just because of how fucking douchey they look. i consider that a positive difference theyre making

Don't compare bowie to this degenerate nu males

>bowie
>not a nu-male

he's a literal racemixer LGBT faggot

young americans-heroes are his only good albums anyway. he was always 70 percent image

you should self-medicate your anger with micro-doses of LSD, user.

i'm honestly worried for him. i know some people say that it has helped with their depression, but i've heard it fucking up others.

Low and Blackstar are great.

>using a time range that excludes MWSTW and Lodger

hot take

I don't know anyone who's said LSD has made this big improvement for them that can actually back it up with anything. At best they just seem more complacent with everything. I say this as someone who's taken a lot of LSD. It's retarded

pitchfork.com/news/72831-watch-father-john-misty-duet-with-tim-heidecker-on-i-am-a-cuck/?mbid=homepage-more-latest-and-video

lmao

Does his new album have less of this hipster irony? Because he is NOT doing it right.

>it's real
Holy shit

this guy's music is so boring desu

i don't undesrstand the appeal

the "irony" image is so contrived too

there's NO difference between any of these attention whoring fags

why do you guys care so much about stuff you don't like?

never listened to any of this guy's music, it's not hard to avoid stuff