So I've got 4 lamb rib chops like pic related. They are frozen and I'm letting them defrost...

So I've got 4 lamb rib chops like pic related. They are frozen and I'm letting them defrost. In my pan I have some olive oil and I'm gonna throw some salt on them once I start cooking them. What else should I add that will make these some tasty tendies?

butter, rosemary, thyme, and maybe garlic cloves.

and those aren't tendies you newfag.

rosemary or thyme.

I like to make a glaze by adding apple cider and a touch of cinnamon to the pan you fry them in...reduce over med heat until thick almost like honey

Yo throw some black pepper, complete seasoning if you have it, and some onions while you cook it. A tiny bit of garlic powder too. That'll give it some nice taste. Remember not too much though.

Every cute, skinny girl needs a fat friend to make herself look even thinner.

Well I'm not putting butter in my pan that ship has already sailed but rosemary and thyme sounds like a good idea and garlic is honestly for fuckboys in my opinion

Semen.

Btw I'm not that great at cooking. But I find if I just add good amounts of those seasonings, it usually makes meals taste pretty nice. I use it with beef steaks a lot and it comes out nice, balanced well with the meat flavor. I've never tried rosemary and thyme like the others are saying, it might taste nice.

I need to stock a better spice rack

Salt, pepper and hot sauce.

I like to pan fry or grill my steaks to medium rare with copious amounts of salt and pepper on both sides. Sometimes I eat it with Worcestershire

Rosemary and garlic

So I'm going with olive oil and rosemary and thyme and salt on my lamb chops as my decision thanks for suggest much appreash very cooking wow

Fresh rosemary bundled with twine dip in EVOO and use them to brush the meat. Cut head of garlic width wise leaving the whole outer layer on. carmalize along with the meat, and lay rosemarry across the meat.

mayonnaise and ketchup

That sounds good but I don't have a clove of garlic or fresh rosemary but maybe if I actually like what I cook tonight I'll try that another time

I have two bags of Tyson tendies in the freezer but I want to lose a few lbs to get my BMI back under 25

That's more on the fancy end when I cook for parties. For me I do my own custom spice rub with evoo, and vaccum bag marinate them for 2 days before searing on a 600 degree grill till it barely turns medium rare. Make sure you let them rest for 5 to 10 min before serving so the meat reabsorbes all the juices.

Just made this 2 pound leg of lamb deboned for a small dinner party a couple weeks ago.