soulseek

musicmp3.ru
You're welcome nigger

deezloader and apl

thanks for the meme, keked hard

the archive
but it's DEAD
charles bohner is our savior

Deezloader, FTP, Soulseek, Usenet, Rutracker, Private trackers (libble, torrentbytes, shellife, tribalmixes, dimeadozen, jpopsuki, themixingbowl...)

What are you looking for

>Soulseek.
>Funkysouls.
>NewAlbumReleases.

from the store like a real nigga

tracking ip now you stupid idiot
dont you know only sketchy pigs start threads like these

lost whatcd when they shut down and my life has been sadness since. Anyone have invites/recommendation of a good private doing interviews?

I have a seedbox if that help

Open whatever torrent client you use, click on a torrent and select "peers". It's a list of IPs. They don't need to start threads to see who's torrenting.

soulseek is probably the best place to find music, and even if download speeds may be slower the selection and amount of obscure music probably beats any private tracker. even what.cd refugees noted how good the selection was.

I used to use Soulseek all the time before I moved to a university and they don't tolerate p2p programs. Soulseek has a huge selection of music to choose from, you can find just about anything on there. if you aren't able to, try to search for blogspot websites by searching "[artist/album/both] blogspot zip" and you can replace "zip" at the end with "rar", or just "download". Blogs on blogspot will often have a download link at the bottom of many album reviews or highlights, sometimes they won't though, it really depends on the blog.

Do you idiots actually torrent without a VPN? Kek.

Well done.

enjoy 192kbps faggot

Yes, because I live in an actual free country (i.e. not USA).

redacted.ch seems to be the go to private tracker at the moment. you can probably get an invite if you're a member of other private sites

rutracker.org/forum/login.php?redirect=search.php

Good luck, i'm behind a double VPN you stupid cunt.

ohhh snap

double? how fucking slow is ur connection then?

amerifag, move to a better country

Fast, because I can afford a decent one and am not a poorfag. :^)

Yeah same, but doesn't vpns slow your shit down

Just don't use the 4 dollar a month ones.

what about TunnelBear, is it good? Been thinking bout getting it for muh phone

>Deezloader
What is the bitrate of the download?

320 cbr

not that bad

redacted.ch

the one and only successor

>the one and only successor
probably, but i heard good things about apollo but haven't bothered getting an account since i have one on redacted

how do these private trackers actually compare to rutracker and soulseek? in terms of finding obscure albums

>how do these private trackers actually compare to rutracker and soulseek? in terms of finding obscure albums
i've never had to use rutracker or soulseek for anything, i don't know what level of obscurity you mean though

plus there's a request system if something you want isn't there

9659.unknownsecret.info/mp3/

some random stuff