Apparently Trump fans are threatening to burn Harry Potter books over the authors tweets...

Apparently Trump fans are threatening to burn Harry Potter books over the authors tweets. I'm sure that's going to look great to the rest of the world.

She's right frog posters are the worst

Damn JK Rowling is ice cold.

She's the ice queen

>not torrenting movies/books in 2017

Not supporting the arts in 2017. You do know that Trump is getting rid of the national endowment for the arts, right? So the only thing supporting books, movies and so on is sales

I fucking hate that cunt..... Donated £1m to the no campaign... Fucking bitch.

Oh no, a few losers who sit on Sup Forums all day won't send any more money to her. How will she ever recover?

don't think she gives a shit as long as they paid for them :D

>thinking I give a shit

She's obviously devastated by the news.

To be fair, they are shitty books. I'm in the middle of Order of the Phoenix and I want to punch my wife's son in the face for making me read them to him.

See the game this bitch is playing...

Attempting to shame a male for being a virgin is equivalent to shaming a female for being a slut.

/not your son
Cuck

stay mad ctr
hillary lost
get over it

At least you read them enough to criticize them. Also I find children's books went downhill after the death of Hans Christian Anderson. I have no idea what you were expecting.

Because she had a kid when they met? How horrifying. He must be a monster. She must be a monster to.

Grow up

>Pointing out that the only people attacking her are pathetic neet Sup Forums users
>Somehow correlates to being paid by some pro-Hillary marketing company

I'd love to get paid to shitpost all day. Where do I sign up? Sure beats banging my head against the wall trying to convince designers that their designs are fucking stupid with no user interactivity logic behind them.

>Frustrated web developer

Is he really??? Thats fucking fantastic~!!!! He is gonna shut off the money train that supports all that fag art.

What a wonderful man.

I mean LITERALLY yes but he sounds a cool guy

Men have historically prided themselves on their sexual experience and prowess. The same is not true for women.

>Anyone who criticizes anything Trump has to say is fake news or being paid
The average Trump supporter right here

I shitpost for free on top of a full time job. I'd love to get paid to shitpost.

all web developers are fucking faggot leftist liberal cocksuckers
no wonder ur so mad
u voted for hillary and lost

In that they're both valid? If a woman sleeps around on her boyfriends and spreads disease I think it's OK to criticize them. An incel who spends all day posting Nazi memes and shit is also up for ridicule. Those people are leeches. They contribute nothing.

this is fucking hilarious

if you're offended over that you're a closet liberal

>endowment for the arts
>funding anti-American propaganda

Funding for the commies at the Corporation for Public Broadcasting urgently needs the axe too.

>u voted for hillary
I didn't though.

>all web developers are fucking faggot leftist liberal cocksuckers
Nah, most of us are usually alcoholics because dealing with incompetent project managers and designers all day is frustrating.

>no wonder ur so mad
We're pretty tame. At least the people I know.

I heard she's working on one without a bunch of whining pussies in it. I'm excited.

>the arts is anti-American propaganda
>this is what the poorly educated actually believe

stay mad kid
u lost

Like the world doesn't already hate Americans anyway. Lol.

you heard wrong

Do you prefer Lemony Snicket? He's not a Trump fan either.

>Trump fans
>1 tweet
>tweet has 1 like
>Hurr durr TRUMP FANS ARE THREATENING TO BURN HARRY POTTER BOOKS

Go work at CNN you'd do great there

>Where do I sign up?

Contact David Brock or Mark Penn. They have extensive shill operations, I mean reputation management operations.

In other news, Trump fans are threatening to burn the entire country down, and everyone else in the country is handing them matches and gasoline and standing well back.

Who gives a fuck? All the douchebags that gave 1 shit about that wizard crap read it years ago then told themselves it wasn't the equivalent of reading Goosebumps and acting like it's actually "horror" that anybody could like anyways...

Actually there are tons of them. That's just the most funny response. You should work for Breitbart.

I think things are going to have to get worse before they get better. Maybe at this point we're better off just letting these retards run their course so they can recognize how stupid they're being and then we can fix things.

>Trump fans are being mean on Twitter
You mean, opposed to the left that are destroying businesses and putting people out of work because a person said mean things?

The left is literally mental illness. Yeah, keep smashing Starbucks and bank windows. You're sure showing them!

You're just ensuring that more people will switch to the right.

Pretty much. Thing is trump will be the end of the republic party.

Good job Rajeesh.

Soros shekels headed your way.

Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a shill. It's the Sup Forums equivalent of everyone I don't like is Hitler

>You should work for Breitbart.
Fuck, I would. Don't agree with anything on there, but apparently all you have to do is run that dumpster fire of a website for a bit and you get to be advisor to the president. Even if you have no qualifications whatsoever.

Idgaf if he ruins peoples day or years or entire 4year block, or fills all his cabinet positions with corporate shills or russian oligarchs, bc people will deal & recover. But the instant he sends the trucks in to trash our national parks, some people are going to fucking die. That is when shit gets ugly.

Even if you always look like you're supposed to be in an AA meeting.

I thought he had no chance to win? Or the recount would change the results...or the electoral college would revolt....or congress would not validate the results...

Fucking retards never learn.

harry potter books should just be burned for the derivative drivel they are

>everyone I dont like is hitle- I mean a shill!

George Soros, with his enormous 5 million dollar net worth, is paying to replace every americans opinion with his own.

>The whole world is a giant conspiracy against me and only I know the truth.

lol

sure thing buddy

>I thought he had no chance to win?
I guess that makes you wrong like CNN then.

Want a cookie?

Never learn what, that republicans can't win the popular vote?

Pretty sure we all learned that well enough by now.

ok then

That's the look of a washed up yellow hack.

Harry Potter sucks anyway. Burn away

you seem confused

Uncool user.
Maybe he does want a cookie.
Ever think of that?

Oh no! Whatever will we do? The government not spending our tax dollars on the arts?! How can art even exist without government support?

Such a powerful and wise man.

Damn he got rekted by an old british woman

Trump is surrounded by people who look like they have seen better days.

nigger, do you honestly think that everyone in the world secretly agrees with you, and that one man is running a campaign that, for a few million dollars, exists to make it seem like people think things you don't just to throw you off track?

Delusions of grandeur much?
Holy fuck user.

Ah, so artists will need to produce valuable work then.

Sounds like a good incentive.

It appears that she pulls no punches.

You won't be designing anything for a generation or so.

Lucky thing your economy doesn't depend on creativity, and all the shit you buy doesn't need people to design and market it.

Shortsighted idiot.

They really need to dump this cunt, she's not doing them any favors.

She's got a point here.

It's always good to see adults reading children's novels. I bet you're smart enough to explain the loopholes in Sesame Street too

alrighty then

Lose your virginity you sjw faggot

>intellectual brain drain destroyed every country it hit on earth
>thinks it's a good idea & we should try it

so they are going to go to the book store buy a copy if all of her books and then burn them?

way to give her money idiots

>all web developers are fucking faggot leftist liberal cocksuckers
Which ones you NEET faggot?

You are a huge fucking bitch ass faggot for this post. Remember this.

Turn 16 user. Do it soon.

>government arts endowments go toward product design
>without government money, there will be no creative endeavors for a generation or so

Oh sweet Christ.

Ice cold, she's gangster as fuck

"tons of them"

Is there a hashtag trending? Hell even 20 ppl on twitter bitching about something isn't to be taken too seriously unless you're trying REALLY HARD to stretch something to fit your agenda. Which you are.

>Apparently Trump fans are threatening to burn Harry Potter books over the authors tweets. I'm sure that's going to look great to the rest of the world.

like 10 people out of 320 million and you're worried about what the rest of the world might think. How about fuck off

You are a huge, annoying faggot that only thrives politically and socially on message boards. Plus, you weren't old enough to vote. Fuck off.

All real women love Trump.

Only angry bull-dykes would support a shrew like Hillary.

You fucking moron. Google this before posting. There are fucking hundreds of retarded ass posts to this effect.

>world full of multiple political factions in each region making fun of you faggot sperglords
>butthurt trumpfags only response is to parrot "l-liberal/d-democrat", "we waz great" or "muh potus"
SJWs are literally less retarded. Pathetic.

you betchya

is ellen a5bd that other girl giving her a "what the fuck" look?

Lol he lost? You guys are the ones looking like tism filled conspiratards. Oh wait guess that makes me a CTR Hillary shill even though I didn't vote for her. Keep being 'woke' retard.

Name one fucking thing produced with NOFTA funding that wasn't overtly critical of American policy and western civilization. Go ahead, I'll fucking wait.

GOP caters to the poorly educated

Trump supporters supporting book burning? Never would of guessed.

Reading them to your "son" is a good way to ensure he grows up to be an even bigger cuck than you are. Hope his real dad does some real father and son stuff with the poor kid.

You are a huge fucking imbecile. The fact that you're too lazy to google this is proof. Fuck off you cuckolding underage twat.

>random incoherent rant on japanese anime board

You'll be OK little fella.

She has an alternative cunt.

This poster has never touched boobs or vagina. May never do it in his lifetime. Pity this poster.