Making a fire in a hole isn't that practical

Making a fire in a hole isn't that practical

Whatd you guys do today? Anything interesting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7F4_kzb_vzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's very practical. Granted you put it kind of on a mound and had a perpendicular carb sucking in air from below it.

But you're retarded and wouldn't have known that.

I put a carb, and it was wet outside so I let it smolder out.

I could list some practicalities but, I mean the idea of a fire in a hole is silly hehe

What'd an do today?

I printed out a four fractal antennas after work

made a picture to show you you didn't

the ground is flat in your pic related. where the fuck did you put the carb?

I shot this nigger who walked up to me and asked for money for his "pregnant fiance"

A carb, you skeptic

Burned pretty hot in there too, dried out the place

What are those

They transmit or receive electromagnetic waves over a specific band of frequencies

Antennas but every part of matter making it up is made out of the exact same antennas and every part making up those small parts is made up of the same original antenna and so on and so forth

Tell me more about em, are they for communication or for research I'm not familiar

Ya I'm lost

I made tea

Same, what kind of tea I made some uhm stupid fucking herbal fruit tea

Pretty much, but you only use a few iterations and it can be 2D

You can use them for whatever you want, so long as it involves transmitting or receiving electromagnetic radiation at around the frequency of phones and radios

Ive made rocket stoves before out of dirt alone and if you do make a air intake it would burn much hitter and the better the updraft the more oxygen will be pulled in

this guys right

That's what he did

The carb is way too close, it's just sucking in smoke

That's fine if it's big enough

maybe it needs more updraft.
are you sure there is no bottlenecks between the two holes.

I studied some financial mathematics. Didn't get very far.

I did, actually thinking back on it, it was pretty hot. I thought I didnt gather enough wood, but it probably was burning the wood I had gathered faster than I expected, because it didn't last all but 25 minutes. And the wet soil had dried inside, looked cool

And it started to smoke because I had no more wood inside

Guys my fire in a hole worked, okay haha, the carb sucked and the fire burned out quicker than i had expected, it got really hot

It was actually pretty cool to make

Got any pics with flames?

Basic or advanced?

I don't, it was nice and toasty though

I had a lot of wet stuff and it dried a lot of it out.

And there was hardly any smoke rising from the hole, you couldn't even tell I had a fire going ;^)

Basic

it might be the direction the air is coming in also
try it with a metal grate so the air evenly comes from the bottom.
don't use soggy wood and twigs use some real seasoned wood the moisture content matters.

I like the grate idea, and yeah definitely dry wood, I managed to find some but after which I used the wetter stuff.

Hey guys what a bout a out in the woods thread? I was looking at how to make a fish net, that'd be pretty sweet or how about more fires I'd like to try the self feeding fire

Green tea mixed with black tea mixed with lemon juice mixed with spices.

I like to fuck up my tea's.

I would like to try that, I had fruit tea and choca late mint from some healthough food store, your stuff sounds good my man

I actually teach this shit.

Look up "Dakota Fire Pit" works well enough in medium to hard soil. Soft soil tends to collapse in on itself.

Google dakota fire hole you absolute retard

A video on YouTube is what lead me to do this, called the Dakota fire pit/hole something haha

What else do you teach

Thanks brother. I would like some fruit tea as well actually. I never drink tea with sugar so I would like some sweet fruity stuff once in a while.

If it rains, won't the hole fill with water and put out the fire

What are you going to use them for

not if user puts the fire out before the rain can do it.

Tarp over fire, it wasn't raining at the time however, it's great for not getting blown out and this way you only have to worry about rain attacking from the the top not the top and the sides

What if I dont have a tarp to cover my fire?

Tea mathematics antennas fire hole

We're a productive lot!

What are we doing tomorrow, superbowl anyone?

Same as today. More tea, more antennas, more fires, more math.

The ride never ends.

Well with a traditional fire in the rain where would you want to have it? Maybe under a large enough rock with an overhang, a big tree, somewhere dry

Sounds like purgatory, what a fun ride to Sup Forumse having

What if you covered up the hole with large rocks and added another tunnel for smoke to escape from so you can have it in a shelter for warmth

After initial testing, I'll build a drone and controller with them. I might try to build something that collects energy from radio waves, but I don't know how fruitful that'll be.

Ya totally lost me but all the best to you man, sounds like a fun endeavor

You better plant a tree that draws up energy from nutrients in the ground and from sunlight.

You will get actual fruits that can be eaten.

Well both would be cool

I like the way you think about what other people said

Fuck that. Greedy-ass plants wasting all of my light. I like to take all the light for myself and ration out barely enough for the plants, then make them eat a bunch of fish shit. Fucking plants. Gotta let 'em know who's boss.

Fish shit.... it's what plants crave

Hey bro, I live in AUS and it's total fire ban days here. Wish I was making fires in holes too, if you know what I mean.

I ran 25km and think I'm dellusional now.

I'm actually a red head so I got fire hole aus bud if ya know what I mean,

plus running is good for you and WHAT THE FUCK YOU HAVE A FIRE BAN

Is it true you guys wear roadkill to catch your kangaroos, like an emu

Or do you guys really just walk up to joeys and let them fall into bags? And what's surfing with the crocodiles like

Haha lol, I see what you did there XD

Yeah it's an AUS thing, it's summer and a heat wave so no fires allowed anywhere, for anything. Really desperate to get into some fire holes too.

Also are emus dangerous? I have one that lives here and I want my friend to feed it, legit how close can you get to them

You will die without plants tough. Yoo need them, and they need you.

You give them CO2 by breathing and nutrients by shitting in soil.
They give you O2 and food.
You can never escape the cycle of life.

You could try to become the sun though. Then you are the source of all life.
Altough at some point you will explode and become the destroyer of all life.

Nobody escapes the Lord of Time who's dual nature is like night and day.

There's parts of AUS that I image are like your deep south where all sorts of sterotypical weird shit happens. You couldn't even make it up.

But most of aus is like any other western city. Just a lot more chinese asians.

Those fuckers are horrible, good prank to get ur bro killed. I want to find one in the wild and samuri sword it's neck off xD

How do explain max mofo then, we'll I guess we've got idubz

Really asains in aus, never would of guessed and yeah the western city and deep south things would make sense, where do you live in aus

Oh by the fucking way I've got two aus cattle dogs and they're pretty damn wild at times

>Anything interesting

i took 3 bags of garbage to the dump after waking up hung over at 12:30. my wife drove the truck, i was already half into a 20 oz glass of vodka. so then we got home and ran our dogs out in there dog yard, they love tennis balls. then i came inside and drank more, played video games, then went outside and shot at used mixer bottles i had filled with water and frozen last night. then i built a fire in the fireplace, drank a lot more, cleaned the microwave, played with my dogs, played with my wife, drank some more, sat in front of fire with wife for an hour or so. drank more, ate hot dogs, watched a henry rifle infomercial, put more logs on fire, now i'm here, about 16 hours later. ready to do it all again tomorrow. this is pretty much my life, no work, only party, with the occasional run to the dump.

like this.

>taking out garbage
>cleaning microwave
>making dogs happy
>making wife happy

More productive then the avarage Sup Forumstard

Why no work?

hell yeah bro fuckin get it

Replaced the valve cover gasket and o rings on corolla. Did plugs and wires while I was at it. Runs like a jungle cat now.
Also did an oil change on a jeep cherokee.

Nothing today yet. Yesterday made tori no karaage. Shit was fucking awesome and easy.

Underrated kek

>too stupid to use my brain so became a mechanic
Gotcha

Not him, but mechanicin' takes brains and more patience than I have.

That's so sad bro :(
I really hope life picks up for you some day

He's partying everday dumbass

Made what?

Well somewhat true to be honest. At least if you work on newer cars - there you almost need to be an electrical engineer to troubleshoot those 50-some computer chips in them.

>drinking at home with no purpose in life and no kids
>he's partying all day

We have veeeeery different definitions of partying.
And thank god for the no kids part, would feel even more sorry for them with such a deadbeat dad

I wonder when his wife with leave him for being such a no life loser

Kek!
Well maybe she will stay and just continue fucking other dudes at the side. Because let's be honest, having sex with a drunk is horrible. She obviously needs a real man on the side

what if you made a hole out of fire, and filled it with dirt?

I... I

I would have to say that's quite an imagination you have there

Japanese fried chicken. Google not working for ya?

You sound like a hillbilly version of that rich guy in Garden State

I like the human interaction part a bit tbh fam

Good thread thanks guys

this game...My dad forced me to play it for hours until I couldnt take it anymore and started crying. Then he said he was dissapointed in me and that I would become a loser if I didn't continue.
Which made me feel worthless.

What is that game called? I need to play it again so I can make my dad proud again. He died of cancer 2 years a go.

>pic unrelated

thats really sad user im really sorry you were so bad at math that your father died of cancer

I don't recall, but make dad proud

You need a feeder tunnel from the side, then it works great.

I had a good laugh at this gg buddy

Tip for the game: collect garbage for untold treasure

Holy shit, I had one, look at the thread dooder scooter

Again good thread boys

Fair enough

Math Blaster

youtu.be/7F4_kzb_vzg

>1.618