Girlfriend broke up with me then got with some guy but she says it's "unofficial"...

Girlfriend broke up with me then got with some guy but she says it's "unofficial", we were dating for 8 months and tonight she told me she still loves me but she slept with last night

What the fuck do i do Sup Forums?

If she loved you she wouldn't have fucked around. End of story. She doesn't know what love is. End it. Move on.

She's just saying it's >unofficial so she can get away with being a slut. She a thot Sup Forumsro

Bump, I'm going to her place in a few here

The same thing happened to me a few years ago. She started dating some dude 2 weeks after breaking it off with me but, told me he was a rebound and that she still loved me.

Best thing for you to do is get over it and forget about her. If she tries to get back in touch with you (she probably will) tell her to go fuck herself.

The more you show her that you don't give a fuck about her, the more she's gonna want you back. telling her to fuck off is the most satisfying feeling in the world.

Wait, bide your time, invite her over one day. Give her a glimmer of hope. fuck her then tell her to get the fuck out of your house. She'll be absolutely devestated, and it'll all be worth it

I swear if you take her back you're gonna be making this same post again in the future.

if dubs kill her

if trips kill both

Find the dirtiest crack whore in your city , fuck her go down on her share a needle with her then pass what ever virus you get on to that slut x of yours . Game set match

She's a cunt if she told you she slept with someone else. She's trying to get some reaction out of you by having you fight harder for her attention. Don't be her puppet.

Bump, going over rn

she shoulda eaten your fuckin ass but she didnt eat your fuckin ass she ate another guys ass so now you're assless chaps

find another to eat your ass it'll be good again

don't take her back

Fuckin a

OP listen to me

It will be okay. YOU will be okay.

My wife of 4 years is divorcing me, and I bent over backwards to make her happy. In the end, it still wasn't enough. She made so many mistakes with me, and I was forgiving, maybe too forgiving.

I've learned one thing about people who cheat: they are sociopaths. They can't empathize with how another can feel as a product of their actions. Even if they get cheated on, they can't connect their feeling with another person, even if it's the same exact circumstances.

You take some time to think, don't avoid the problems, face the emotions head on. Think back on only your actions, not hers. Figure out how to learn from the mistakes you think you made, and accept the things you do not regret.

If she didn't cheat on you, get the fuck over it anyways.

tl;dr OP needs to grow some balls and have a beer and move on with his life

If you don't love her fuck her

Jack off before you make any decisions regarding this relationship

ADDY IN IMAGE!!
Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: THE TROLL HUNTER
Somewhere in Scandinavia trolls are real and some dude hunts them.

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows... just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

ENjoy the gonorrhea

Even if it hurts, next time she calls, pretend you dont remember her, "who is this?" Its xgf user "ooooh, yeah thats right. What you want? Im about to head out so make it quick."

Trust me. Do this shit, it will help you get over her and make her go crazy.

Pass and fap

This man speaks the truth.

Women want what they can't have.

Bitch is playing you like a violin. Don't be part of that game.