WISH SOMEBODY WOULD TELL ME IM FINE

WISH SOMEBODY WOULD TELL ME IM FINE
NOTHING IS FINE
NOTHING'S ALRIGHT

NewsFLASH

You actually have to win the world series to win the world series.

Cubs fans though that making it to the ship meant a magical entitlement ride towards the trophy.

I'm sorry, but did the Cubs already lose? Oh, that's right. The series isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Game 1. Does not having the lead after Game 1 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the Series is still on? The Cubs are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the NL Central for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the MLB who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a World Series Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Cubs are one of the best fucking teams in the MLB, they went 97-65 last year and would of won the NLCS if the pitcher didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Cubs wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Indians just hit a pop fly to center when they needed a base hit, just like the Mets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Cubs topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

They did already lose tho.

>people are still falling for the cubs meme
lel

DON'T CALL MY NAME DON'T CALL MY NAME, ALEJANDRO

Not the series

EVEEEEEEN FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OH-OOW
THOUGHTS ARRIVE LIKE BUTTERFLIES

HEY LOOK!!!
A CUBS FAN IS PROJECTING!!!!
THAT NEVER HAPPENS!!!!

>Newfag doesn't know Chargers copypasta

Delete yourself

I nearly had a hernia when I got home from work and checked the final score

holy fuck this is outfuckingstanding, I live in Chicago and I fully plan on going around and recording all the butthurt

Here's the reality, the Indians are this year's Mets for the Cubs. They're going to sweep the series because they're the hot team. End of story.

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE
I'M STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE

I'M A CREEP, I'M A WEIRDO
WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE
I DON'T BELONG HERE

I REMEMBER HOW THE DARKNESS DOUBLED

Good post

MY WIFE'S SON
WON'T YOU COME

>shitposting game 1
K

WISH YOU WOULD STEP BACK FROM THAT LEDGE MY FRIEND

Kek

K

Relax. As long as the Cubs win tomorrow, they'll be in good shape. They just have to split the first 2 games to have a chance.

exactly. god wouldnt just let the cubbies get blown out in the world series after so long. they need to be up in the series 3-2, and then blow a big lead late in game six and then an excruciatingly close loss in game seven due to bad luck, bad calls, and defensive miscues. it has to hurt.

They deserve to get btfo. They tried to claim that the curse was broken after beating the Dodgers.

Holy shit go back to tumblr anytime

the Cubs have already won.

1) The Cubs pennant curse is 3 years older than the Tribe WS curse.

2) you had a celebration for your NL pennant. The Tribe did not because they won the pennant in '97 and '95.

3) you are vastly underestimating the Tribe's ability to lose when it counts. Yes, the Cubs have been able to do so on memorable occasions too, but so has the Tribe.

The Indians were the best team in the AL, so it's a little disingenuous to say they are "just a hot team".

JUST

kek

Leicester City
Portugal
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cronulla Sharks
Western Bulldogs

DON'T GIVE UP!

DON'T EVER GIVE UP!

THIS is your Year!

Thank you Aussie, I saw your thread and I smiled through the tears

>MFW the Cubs make it to the Worlds Eries and get swept

many of us are salivating at the thought

>those teams

Literally who except for Cleveland

OH WHEN IT ALL
WHEN IT ALL FALLS DOWN

FEELING LIKE A FREAK ON A LEASH

lifelong Cleveland fan here...
whoda thunk the Cavs would have come back like they did? its a great year to be a Cleveland fan
/except for the ahem....... Browns

The Cubs were the best team in all of baseball... you have no point

>lifelong Cleveland fan since October 2016 here

Fix'd

WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN
I'LL BE SITTIN ON THE CAN
WHEN THE WHIP COMES DOWWWWWWWWWWWN

The Rangers were the best in the AL

...were

I live in Northeast Ohio and I'm 55.
nice try

>(You)

OP WAS LOOKING KINDA DUMB WITH THAT FINGER AND THAT THUMB IN THE SHAPE OF AN L ON HIS FOREHEAD

check the date retard

lmao at Clevcuck premonitions

>OP trying to defend his shit thread

KEEP THAT IN MIND, I DESIGNED THIS RHYME TO EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW I TRIEEEED SO HAAARD

>peasant doesn't have the extra flag extension to see that i'm not op

lyric threads are cancer anyways

YOU TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
IN THE END
THE CURSE WILL BE SHATTERRRREEED

Whats that retard? I can't hear you over the inevitable lose streak that the Cubs will have in the next few games.

cringe

cubs sweep in 5

I have to ask. What is with the 90s grunge lyrical memes?

APOLOGIZE

Lyrics threads are a great way to realize you spend your time on a board full of retarded teenagers

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

I will fucking DEMAND that Schwarber starts on Friday.

I seriously don't give a fuck what I have to do. I will run onto the field and chain myself to the walls or something until Maddon agrees to start him.

I literally REFUSE to not have him start.

BUUUUUUUTTTT

I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE

LGTSS

>THE CITY OF OP

STROLLING THROUGH THE PARTY LIKE MY NAME IS EL NINO

I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONE YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

Indians btfo. How will they ever recover?

First off, we want him healthy to DH if this game goes back to Cleveland. Second off, Schwarber has never been the best fielder, and he hasn't fielded int he MLB in 6 months.

I'd rather he pinch hit for sure, I don't want to see him get hurt, and I don't want to see him give up easy outs.

its really up to the medical staff

last I heard the schwarb had not been cleared to play in the field - just to hit

he's not been running at full speed - ws or no, there's zero reason to risk his long term health

>indians

It isn't the 90s only; many from the 2000s and some from pre-90s music. This meme involves sourcing lyrics from well-known sad songs and angst anthems from varied genres (mostly Rock though) to mock a team right after a loss or any other major scandal. The most commonly quoted songs on Sup Forums are;

- In the End (Linkin Park)
- Crawlin (Linkin Park)
- Last Resort (Papa Roach)
- Hurt (Johnny Cash)
- Man in the Box (Alice in Chains)
- Numb (Linkin Park. Even outside of Sup Forums shitposts, this band has the negative accolade of being considered the official band of attention-hungry teenage malaise, and as such it became a thing to reply to any overly edgy posts by posting lyrics from a Linkin Park song)

>Hurt (Johnny Cash)
gr8b8m8

>t. the white "man"

when will the appropriation end? you cucks are sad as fuck.

When the man comes around.

good list famm just add duality by slipknot

Fine, Hurt (Nine Inch Nails)

>(Linkin Park. Even outside of Sup Forums shitposts, this band has the negative accolade of being considered the official band of attention-hungry teenage malaise
not only LP though, Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, NIN, System of a Down are the other four edgy faggot bands

You forgot Bring Me to Life by Evanescence and Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel

A good one I havent seen is The Man Who Sold the World by David Bowie

I can't believe i didn't mention those two. If anything, they get used more than man in the box.

cant not think of this

youtube.com/watch?v=M36DrvYqfqM

Why haven't the janitors banned these threads yet

>mfw, 3 more wins to go

>youtube.com/watch?v=M36DrvYqfqM

Same.

>want to ban even more Sup Forums culture

Will you redditors ever be satisfied?

and the Indians win the world series

>david bowie
way edgy not listing the most well known version of a bowie song by that band serenity

I hope this thread stays up the whole series somehow

Not sure if this song is popular enough for this meme, sorry.

Song lyric threads are fucking retarded. There's retards here discussing the creation of their retarded fucking threads they spam after every game. I wish you retards would leave.

The Cubs absolutely needed to win tonight and they did

I'm not expecting the Indians to win on Friday either, but they need to win Game 4 with Kluber starting.

Make it a best of three after that, Tribe has home field.

Will looks like the Chicago Blackhawks logo. Are natives exploitable as long as they're not cartoonishly drawn?

I'm surprised nobody almost never uses "Jumper" from Third Eye Blind or Metallica's "Fade To Black". You know, songs about suicide.

I see "I WISH YOU WOULD STEP BACK FROM THAT LEDGE MY FRIEND" quite often

people here use Jumper's lyrics frequently

> in world series
> back to back NLCS appearances
> still somehow "meme team"

Someone actually took the time to write this shit?

Baseball illiterate fag here, why does everyone hate the Red Sox? Are they the Liverpool of American baseball?

And how hard is it to get to the World Series finals? There seems to be a lot of variety in teams year after year, unlike the UEFA Champions League.