Has anyone seen any fingerboxes for less than $400...

Has anyone seen any fingerboxes for less than $400? In the old days they used to be like 25 cents each but now it's a fucking ripoff

There's no point in getting a new fingerbox these days.
Half the time they don't even work.

I saw one at a local market earlier today, was $200

You do know that manufacturers have lifetime warranty on those?

craigslist. a good used fb3 is only 125-150.

True but plenty of bootlegs have been appearing and it's getting harder to tell them apart from the real thing.

I bought this one from a Chinese distributor for only $150! I was expecting crap but was pleasantly surprised. To me, it truly captures the essence of a classical fingerbox. 9/10

Does it have the authentic smell and sound of a true fingerbox or is it a cheap chinese bullshit knockoff?

What the fuck is that Jay

this stupid meme wasn't funny in 2010 and it's not funny now. this shit is like the precursor to banana cancer or the neverending shitpost. post some oc or fuck off.

newfags, the joke is to get you to ask what a fingerbox is. there is no such thing.

OP here, this man is a faggot who refuses to acknowledge fingerboxes existing

huhuhuhuh w-what's a fingerbox guis?

Someone never got that finger box they always wanted for Christmas

And now he's salty when others get one

I have been making my own fingerboxes for a while now. I make them with many layers of maple, rosewood and mahogany. They take months and sometime even year to complete, but they are so worth it. Nothing beats a well made fingerbox, nothing.

Sounds like some poor-fag is salty because they can't afford a nice finger box

Have you tried making them metal? Gold fingerboxes could sell at high prices

OI GOUIS WJOTS A FIGORBOXE ??K?!

I have experimented with different metals, but I personally believe that a true fingerbox is made of wood. The ones made from silver or steel are great and all, but it's like it's missing something. Any old hack can slap together a basic fingerbox from pine, but you can't go passed one that has been slaved over for such a long time, you can just tell how much care has gone into it.

Ah man. Nostalgia right in the feels.
I had one made of wood that I'd carved my name on the bottom of (shittily)
I lost it when we moved. Sad day.

>Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

>The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

>The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

>Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

Where did you find a 3 holer...all i've ever seen are 2 and 4 holers....love to have one

Im not a fan of the sloped sides, but it seems to be pleasing aesthetically none the less. Also I dont support Chinese fingerboxes because on the whole they are sub tier but that is a great find!

Damn dude. You must have a lot of pain harbored inside.
Like, did you have a really rough childhood man?
You did and do deserve love. Just like you deserve a fingerbox.
If you wanna skype me, I'll get your address and send you one of my spare ones I picked up at traders village.

Same place where you get four slot toasters, ebay and that one sketchy place your mom gets cold medicine from

Poorfag. BTW: what is a meme?

David! Don't bring up the cough medicine here. We are discussing fingerboxes, not trying be be cruel to people that are asking legitmate questions.

Maymays are what poorfags call things they can't afford

Poorfag.

>this stupid meme wasn't funny in 2010 and it's not funny now
This user speaks the truth.

There are only a few people who really understand the joy of fingerboxing, others will be enraged and call bullshit on these toys. But in reality this is a community that should be recognised, not laughed at or told they are memes. I will continue to share my love of fingerboxes with the world and trolls cant stop me