What are we going to do about the cis male rape epidemic?

What are we going to do about the cis male rape epidemic?

Turn it into the CIS Human Rape epidemic.
Female teachers are always the ones coming on to students and female students are always the ones coming on to male teachers.
>Women have always been and always will be the problem

You'll make a great power bottom!

I was also thinking the other day, we're trying to make womens sport a success and it's not working because womens sport doesn't have an audience, no one watches it, so the advertising revenue is lower. So we should start a social campaign to pressure men into watching womens sports, say they are sexist if they don't.

And also, stop young, white, heterosexual men from entering STEM education. Ban them.

Lel, cannot contain the b8

I know it's probably bait considering it's posted here on Sup Forums, however this post legitimately mirrors some thoughts I've been having, when we weigh up the "rights of individuals" vs the likelihood of harm, 90% of rapists are men, and even more rapes go unreported.
I think after all the advantages men have got over millenia, all the privilege, just fuck it. Easiest way to stop institutional sexual abuse is don't hire men in any roles where they have the opportunity to rape or abuse. Men have so much already it's hardly a create act of injustice. There may be some "collatoral damage" in men who are not rapists being denied opportunities, but boo-hoo, welcome to what the rest of us live with. Every. Single. Day. No male teachers, AT ALL, no male carers, no males in offices that are not open floor-plan, no male one-on-one coaches.
Some men may still work in these fields but they must always be accompanied by 2 female staff (so it's not his word against hers), OR you give womens words some actualy fucking authority for once in our corrupt court systems and if a woman says a male colleague did something, we don't question her (why would she make it up? On the other hand, we know men have many motives to rape)

you have clearly never worked a day in your life or you would know that women have NO work ethic at all. to remove all men from the workforce would effectively destroy the economy of the country.

Not him but I work at a bank and one girl in my team works somewhere from 9-8 she is definitely the hardest working person there.

Your sexist, misogynist generalization does not constitute any sort of argument, barely worthy of a response

Thank you for this. Exactly. Often women are the hardest working, most dedicated team members of all.

You're not wrong. I'm a high school English teacher. Most of the other male teachers I work with are pretty normal dudes. Sometimes, usually during happy hour, we joke around about what para or intern we'd fuck if we could, but never anything about students. When you're around teenage girls all day long, they sort of lose their appeal. They're fucking annoying, quite frankly.

The female teachers, on the other hand? We had to lose one for becoming too close to a student. No accusations or evidence of any wrong-doing, but it was clear what was going on, and she left on her own. I'm pretty sure she actually ended up dating that kid for a couple years. Not sure if they're still together or what, but it was weird...

you mean my absolutely correct statement? you seem to have been confused so i fixed your mistake for you.

one. out of how many others that take extra long lunches and clock out early every day?

you think you are but your not.

Oh God that's fucking depressing.

0/8

One person does not speak for everyone. The average man spends 14% more time at work, and he's NINE TIMES more likely to die there.

Mfw he's the next Ted Bundy.

i've been on Sup Forums for quite a while and this is easily one of the most retarded things i've ever read.
you're the reason some men go gay and you're also the reason you're going to die a bitter, dried-up old hag.
enjoy that.
dipshit.

I'm not misogynistic in the slightest but one thing that fucking pisses me off is the campaigning I'm seeing specifically about 'homeless women' recently rather than 'homeless people'. I work for a local authority in the UK and we're expressly told to house homeless women above men. Even an alcoholic bitch in her 40s who is approaching the homeless service for the 50th fucking time in the last few years after having an argument with her latest fuck buddy trumps a young and vulnerable 17 year old first time homeless boy in seeking temporary accommodation. I fucking hate having to refuse accommodation on these grounds, it's an absolute pile of shit, and that cunty feminist groups still have the cheek to campaign specifically for women like there's some inherent disadvantage really fucking enrages me.

why won't the women watch women's sports?

>i've been on Sup Forums for quite a while
What, two hours newfag? That's the most obvious trolling I've seen today.

and obviously shopped you retard

We also have an exclusion list of people we won't house after they've repeatedly broken rules in temporary accommodation. It consists of 39 men and just one woman.

>we want to be equal!
Ok that's fine
>but you have to hold our hands and give us special privileges
What, why?
>because you're bigger, stronger, and smarter than us
Ok, since I'm bigger, stronger, and smarter than you, I'll give you special privileges
>WOW DID YOU JUST IMPLY THAT MAALES ARE SUPOIRER TO WOIERMON OMGOISEJF

>implying that I couldn't fuck a dude if and when I wanted to

Every single story about "inappropriate" relationships between student and teacher that I have encountered has followed this trend.
That's why I wrote it.

>Often women are the hardest working, most dedicated team members of all.

OK that's a blatant lie. On average men here do work harder/smarter, I just wanted to point out that women are CAPABLE of working harder.

>one. out of how many others that take extra long lunches and clock out early every day?
Still proves a point though.

OK.

>I'm not misogynistic in the slightest
Anyone who says this is definitely misogynistic.

lol, ,misogeny

like bitches don't enjoy negative attention too

it makes the vaj moist, ask your mom

Anybody is capable of working hard. The issue is will they?

>Anyone who says this is definitely misogynistic.
Anyone who says this is definitely guilty of misandry.