Ok guys, I've had a mild revelation...

Ok guys, I've had a mild revelation, and I think we can invoke the highest of lols while at the same time changing the fabric of society.

It occurred to me while on an MDMA binge last night, the master stroke move that could change trumps fortunes and how the left perceives him.

It really doesn't matter if you're pro trump or anti-trump, this works out best for everyone if we can pull it off.

At the moment, the left paint everything that trump does as "the devils work"

But, what if over the next month or two, he sticks by one of his lesser known ideas and legalises drug use?

This would throw the left into a spin, because, after all, it's what they want and it will be down to a man they hate.

The riots will probably cease, because everyone will be too stoned.

So, we need to make it happen.

We all know trump loves Twitter, so we just need to draw his attention this this delicious piece of psychological gameplay that will put those against him in an impossible position.

So, my suggestion. We mass tweet this idea to Trump.

Thoughts?
Is this idiotic or is this something /b can get behind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-funding-hiring-anti-trump-protesters/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see what you're doing here.
I like it.

Checked. Apparently kek wills it.

It's also a good chance to flood twitter with a whole lot of trump/drug related Pepe's .

Trump won't legalize drugs. What the American government is doing now is 20% Trump 80% conservative Republicans.

Yeah sure but we have already done a few of these and it hasn't worked well. Let's try to do what all ceo's do before their quarterly earnings call. Wine and dine the analysts, drop hints to the press, adjust expectations so shareholders know what to expect next..

He's spoken about it a lot before.
He's all about saving money, the war on drugs is a huge drain.

It'd also change the relationship with Mexico dramatically.

And trump is a popularist, it's probably the single move he could make that would completely catch his detractors off guard.

To be honest, I'm also just curious to see if we can make this happen.

Like or hate trump, it's undeniable that he's a man who seems to care a lot about his image. He's also kind of a tactical player.
So we'd just need to appeal to those sides of his nature.

But he'll not notice unless we absolutely flood his feed with this idea.

Bump

Wait. Wait. Wait.
I bet he will do it, but only to stay in office for another four years.
End of term he's gonna legalize to make a mess for the next Prez or get himself re-elected. Bait and switch.

I don't want to be a fag who tries to keep bumping his own thread. So, I'm going to just let this float and if you guys think it's a good idea, then let's make it happen.

Personally, I think this could be insanely entertaining.

I think he'd be better off doing it now, as it would completely turn his fortunes with the left.

BLM and the ANTIFA groups would be completely split. The liberal students wouldn't know what to think.

It's also the kind of headline grabbing material that would wash away some of his earlier problems.

Regardless of all that, doesn't matter what side of the fence you sit, you get drugs legalised.

Yeah man. I reckon waswas (goatfuckers) are laying low while all these snowflakes are protesting in order to get momentum against him in America before kicking off another attack. This idea you have is a good one and I hope people get behind it because a) weed b) weed edibles c) fuck everyone d) especially isis

So, anyone with a brain who can think of a few ways to get this started?

Hmm. Copy pasta OP's shit and if we repost a couple times over this week it could get into a good thread and it could be refined but Sup Forums aypa so fuck...

Good plan.

Thanks. Just a couple people would suffice.
>Effort level stoner
Just copy pasta and you don't even need to fucking check it

Who knows, some godlike quads or some shit may come along and work the magic for us.

Rolllllllllllll just for fun

Fuck

When kek wills it!

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

FWIW I concur.

The drug war is unconscionable.

Bump

thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-funding-hiring-anti-trump-protesters/