Am I the only one who thinks show is pretty based?

Am I the only one who thinks show is pretty based?

I think it's more ugly based than pretty.

I'm not sure what "based" is, but I think it was a fine program.

Too many feels in the program. Needs more Leela/Amy feeling up

it's based as fuck

I've been watching it all night and I never knew how based it was until now

It really is a great show

Futarama, the reboot, is even better.

I love this

It's pretty good. You should checkout Rick and Morty. New season up soon

i watched about the first 2 episodes when it came out back in the 1990s and said, this is dumb as fuck, it's just the simpsons with different backgrounds. damn people, just damn.

I enjoy that show too
It comes out in march right?

Right?

I heard the same yeah

is this some kind of new meme where people act surprised at stuff from 15 years ago?

You missed out user

I watched that show when I was a kid, so I didn't get any of it

I love Futurama, tend to watch series 1-5 at least once every year or two. I find the newer episodes quite hit and miss unfortunately.

I get my current sci-fi cartoon cravings from Rick and Morty, I think this is arguably the best cartoon ever even with just two series so far.

Nah man they are pretty based. Like when they came back from cancellation and had those two really long movie like episodes they absolutely trashed fox execs and throughout the long shows used powdered executive for things. Great stuff

Meh R and M is pretty good but not the best...I hate the parents in that show but maybe I don't care for them because that is not at all what my parents relationship was like. And sometimes the writing is just pure trash. Like the episode with the tv channels from every universe or planet or whatever. It's like they had no ideas so they made a mash up of every retarded seemingly random thing they could think of. Rick is the only reason that show is good

any good website to watch them all ?

Netflix

you fucking faggot. rick n morty is the shit. go back to sucking cocks you fucking god damn queer

cancelled my sub.. it was nothing new...

Your mum is a horse surgeon and your dad is a cretin?

Just torrent them, I've torrented all of them three or four times without any difficulty.

>2017
>not using a jailbroken firestick
>not having access to literally everything
feel bad for you

Nice argument Sup Forumsro

No my dad wore the pants in their relationship and wasn't a beta faggot and they are not on the brink of a divorce.

Cant afford Netflix, what are you poor or something?

Meta jokes are cliche as shit nowadays.

thepiratebay.com

>the tv channels episodes
those episodes were improvised homie

Improvised...a cartoon, yea no. it came off like family guy or should I say how South Park portrayed the creation family guys randomness. I just didn't work for me, I enjoyed the other episodes but this in particular I didn't like

it was, listen to the dialogue, he loses track of what he's talking about

Either way the episode is crap

Well with that episode they proved that they can get a large amount of people to watch crap and like

>implying thats not all tv

It was one of the best...even better than the Simpsons and Family Guy.