Irish Thread

Irish Thread

Just out of mass, the fear is in full swing, lets get an Irish Girls thread in the "It's a small world afterall" country"

DCU2006

BUMP

Hey, I'm just here to get trips and bail the fuck outHey, I'm just here to get trips and bail the fuck outHey, I'm just here to get trips and bail the fuck outHey, I'm just here to get trips and bail the fuck outHey, I'm just here to get trips and bail the fuck outHey, I'm just here to get trips and bail the fuck outHey, I'm just here to get trips and bail the fuck outHey, I'm just here to get trips and bail the fuck outHey, I'm just here to get trips and bail the fuck outHey, I'm just here to get trips and bail the fuck outHey, I'm just here to get trips and bail the fuck outHey, I'm just here to get trips and bail the fuck outHey, I'm just here to get trips and bail the fuck outHey, I'm just here to get trips and bail the fuck outHey, I'm just here to get trips and bail the fuck out

Potato nigger thread.

Thx for the bump

More of the slut?

what do irish people LOVE?

Did the vola room die? I've not been keeping up with Eirenon activities

It's shite bein scottish !

the craic

Which country and people Irish people hate the most? Like Ukraine and Russia

English and one half of Glasgow.

First for Fuck the English.

...Scotland and Wales are alright.

name?

Can confirm.
I'm scottish and all my Irish friends think this way.

names? went to dcu

The greatest irishman that ever lived

Prove me wrong

>Protip:you can't

irony

most of the `english` you hate so dearly arnt

Thankfully theres still enlightened people of these isles and these braying morons are considered the fucktards they demonstate.

Great place Ireland is

Nah mate, in the North everyone hates Wales since they voted Leave.

Hello chums!

How does it feel knowing that your country is bowing to it's superior neighbour?

You potato farmers would be nothing without us, and every day I thank mrs Thatcher that I live in England and not Ireland

Nice try.