He doesn't deserve to be in the center of that trainwreck of a cunt's life. How do we save him?

He doesn't deserve to be in the center of that trainwreck of a cunt's life. How do we save him?

Seriously, this dude needs a way out worse than anyone on the internet since you couldn't corner the Dorner

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/thecut/2016/06/heres-why-taylor-swift-kissed-tom-hiddleston.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He made a decision to beta orbit Taylor Swift and now has to deal with the consequences.

She's a skinny succubus whore

you would've done it too. you can't leave a homie stranded

>fell for the marriage meme

Deserves it, and people think this beta schmuck could be bond

He deserves everything he gets and more for being the cuck he is. Kissing her hand and meeting her parents 2 weeks after Chad dumped her. lmaio

>this dude needs a way out worse than anyone on the internet
Worse than anyone?

He agreed to be TayTay's beard for PR and it backfired terribly, so it is all his fault. Also, will he say anything on the whole Kanye/Taylor conversation thing that just leaked?

He'll be a pop song in a year when they're done.

Poor guy

Man, you guys are some bitter af neckbears

Have some sympathy. He literally didn't do anything wrong buy have sex with a hot chick

oh sweet brendan

She will churn him out soon enough. Bitch hasn't been riding the same dick for longer than 4 weeks, the last 5 years.

She craves new cum, a succubus without equal.

It's now being exposed how much of a cunt she is, in keeping up with her ''Innocent'' persona..

why do people think he and taĆ½tay are fake? what have i missed?

>Taylor
>hot

he's cool
Tay Tay is offically BLOWN THE FUCK OUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT by Kim Kardashian. Like, it's official.

Also, do you not have internet access m8?

Why the fuck does anyone even want to date Taylor Swift? I mean it's well known she jumps from cock to cock to generate publicity and writing a new song about the breakup.

I could MAYBE understand it if she was hot, but Taylor Swift has the body of a ten year old boy.

>KimK
>blowing anyone other than that negro dick

Pls, she's a famewhore. She should mind his own fucking business and help his husband sort out his 53 million dollar debt before lecturing anyone on morality.

All her boyfriends are staged just to sell records about them afterwards

nymag.com/thecut/2016/06/heres-why-taylor-swift-kissed-tom-hiddleston.html

as much as i hate taytay i cant stand the kartrashians and kanya even more.celebritys should not even be allowed to be on any social media to begin with unless its for promotional purposes like movies and music and not this stupid bs. i hope this shit backfires on the kartrashians

It's too on the nose. I

>Taylor siwft with a 100 mil social media followers needs some literally who fuckboiz to sell her songs

Ok kid

Whatever she is, she's is queen of twitter/IG today.

Seriously, for those of you who don't actually use the internet beyond Sup Forums, this has been a day-long celebration of Kim K's basedness

I even found myself attracted to her after this

shes going to write a song about him when its over isnt she? kek

He looks so JUST-tier now. What went wrong?

>fuckboiz

Am I suppose to respond to someone who unironically says this seriously?

T fucking Sizzle

bitch is the worst

He has always been an ugly looking motherfucker. Loki was never hot in the movies to begin with.

he looks good in those jag-you-are commercials tho

Am I just allowed to have Kardashian burnout post 2014 and not know what the hell is going on?

Apparently she found some tapes that said Taylor gave approval to that one song Famous?

pretty much
it's just exposed taylor as a lying sociopath, and the whole internet is turning against her (apart from crazy fanatics and racists and selena gomez)

as far as i can see fro that video, was that kanye didn't mention he was going to call her a bitch, and that is what taytay is buttmad about

i can't believe i'm writing a post about this but wahtever its' Sup Forums lmao

>dating a snake

take the L tom

Nah it's all on there. She even repeats it.

That's why it's maximum btfo

that's a lie, obviously
as what she said earlier was that there was no phone call (demonstrable lie)

on top of the fact that if you listen to the phone call, you can't turn around and be angry at the song unless you are a complete sociopath with no concern for honesty at all

Finally Kim K. is famous for something.

he should leave her while she has ore money, just saying

>kanye/taylor
Sauce?

She has a better body after getting ass and tit implants