Is anyone here a pedophile, if so when did you find out?

Is anyone here a pedophile, if so when did you find out?

I just grow older but my taste didn't change since I was 10 -11 years old and started looking at my classmates with my newly awakened sexual desire.

..very few people are "pedophiles", dudes just like the occasional slice of pizza once in a while, or to check out that 11 y.o. subtle booty.

then you have autists who'll obsess over anything from sonic to loli.

>implying sexuality is set in stone
You get an initial instruction set.
Nurture plays its part.

Ive had sex with my classmates already when we were 8, we started to do anal at 9... I was the only one willing to receive since the others were a bit afraid to try having a dick in butt... One wanted to try but he said it didnt fit and hurt... Couldnt even fit the tip... Pff amateur

Bump

I found out I was a heb when I visited one of my old high school teachers a few years after graduating and realized I wanted to fuck the girls there way more than the girls back at the university
I still like girls my age but girls around 14-18 are just way nice to look at

>is anyone here a pedophile?
>this is Sup Forums
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>when did you find out?
right about HERE...

Y'all need help.

Especially you:
NO, despite what you might think MOST PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO RAPE CHILDREN.

Nope
Biology has been telling man to fuck girls around that 14-16 age, if anything I need help for letting society tell me it's ok to think fucking anything last 25 is acceptable
A teen would offer me way better offspring

13 and up isn't pedo. Being attracted to prepubescent is pedo. Character in Lolita wasn't a pedophile.

nope.
get help

When i used to play "rough house" wih my little sister friend, i would throw her around and find ways to rub my dick on her, i was 15 and i think she was like 11, i konda think she knew whatvwas going on. Never done anything since then but still get the occasional urge to check out underages

We've been around for 200,000'ish years. Do you have any idea how many people had sex with people under a 18? Hell chances are you wouldn't be here if your ancestors didn't rob the cradle back in our hunter gatherer days.

When i went to jail

I love being a pedo
The only thing that sucks is that people don't really know what a pedo actually is

Most people can't appreciate the real beauty of children

or ya know like a hundred years ago

I was sexually abused as a child by my uncle. It seemed so gentle and innocent back then compared to some college age girls who just wanted to cum. So I always remember being molested as a child almost as you remember high-school love.

So I'm not a pedophile, and certainly not a molester, just view it strangely.

Happened the same to me, I started liking girls of my age when I was 12 and I always knew that when I grew up I would still like the same kind of girl and it was going to be problematic

Nah I'm good
You can keep fucking older girls, I'll keep sneaking the occasional high school girl into my diet while I still can, they love older guys

you guys have issues. i am superior and not tainted by mental defects such as yourself. you are all wrong in the head

around 14

although to be fair, I am not really attracted to children, I just like the idea of fucking other people, no matter what the age

True, but I'm emphasizing how long this has been going on.

You're the one with the problem here. Not one of those posts said they wanted to rape a child.

Pedo/hebephilia =/= child rapist.

when I started fondling my step sisters when they were 7 and 5 the youngest one would be awake but be extra stiff so i pulled out my dick and slapped it on her ass til this day shes 21 now she looks at me like she wants to fuck maybe she wants to kill me lol she would also watch me fuck my gf through a peep hole once i found out Id perform for her and look at the peep hole

most recently had this 8 year old sleep over someone thougt it was a good idea for her to sleep next to me...well I rubbed her thighs all night while stroking my dick