That Melon thinks he knows so much about music, I bet he doesn't even play an instrum-

>That Melon thinks he knows so much about music, I bet he doesn't even play an instrum-

youtube.com/watch?v=qsKjzWd06lY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovgHGUnDGTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at that powerful retard holding his guitar like he's some kind of hendrix or something

oh look, this shit again

That was pretty good, tbqh.

he's the archetype of every liberal hipster

holy shit im impressed

its just fun wanking on a bass with a ton of effects. the ending was cool though. i like fantano he seems like a nice smart dude. Why is it so divisive on this board? i've certainly disagreed with him about albums but its just his opinions. who cares. sometimes he genuinely brings up things i may not have noticed on my own.

he literally has been on streams with sargon and the other alt right youtubers

because he became popular and this board is full of contrarians

It's ok he was hipster before it was cool

classic taiga post

hes not a skinny bitch like the archetypes I have interacted with

I forgot about this, there's a worse video out there somewhere with some even worse moves

>damn this distorted stuff is really experimental
>this is the future of music
>people who don't think this is good music are obviously considered "plebs"
kek

that's just the recording quality, it's pretty tame drone stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=ovgHGUnDGTc

This sounds like shit but I'm sure I'll get it after multiple listens :^)

>watches Jordan Peterson once

>sargon
>alt right
you're either retarded or you need to go to Sup Forums

Pick one

he has a bit of an ego/arrogance that comes through sometimes that I find kinda distateful, and he has a way of making his opinion sound like it's based on objectivity that a lot of people take as him saying his reasons for disliking are grounded in fact rather than opinion. I even feel like that sometimes, but ultimately, yeah I agree, he's mostly a nice, smart dude making content I mostly ignore but watch and find interesting when he has an interesting perspective and feels passionately about an album.

I used to watch his reviews but i find that hes extremely inconsistent in his criticisms. His ego comes through in his reviews alot and i feel that he has a lot of bias towards certain artists and his reviews arent very objective because of this. On top of that he just seems kind of lazy in a lot of his reviews, he just throws around adjectives at random and in a few of his classic reviews he gets the context and history of the album completely wrong. And his meme channel is fucking awful

>you need to go to Sup Forums

You need to go back to Sup Forums and stay in your containment chamber

is that madman not wearing earplugs?

Found the 14 year old. Sup Forums has had tons of racists before Sup Forums

>he's one of the retards that wasn't in on the fact that it was a joke and took it seriously

Fuck off, we have enough alt-kike redditors on Sup Forums already

Why does Sup Forums still talk about this faggot? It's not 2011 anymore.

Fantano seems like an alright dude and I tend to agree with him relatively often but now his fanbase is basically just edgy 15 year olds who run meme pages on facebook.

So? He's still a liberal hipster.

>stresses every single video "you know this is my opinion right, what did you think"

Not really arrogant imho m8

what a load of shit, take them effects of then we'll see. fucking knobhead bobbing up and down like for fucks sake take it easy you're playing bass for fucks sake you're not fucking hendrix

>t. bass player

He's liberal but he's against SJWs and antifas as much as you. Also liberal in a sense he ranks Sup Forumsacks with SJWs, they're both scums.

KEK I BET HE DOESN'T KNOW MUSIC THEORY THO

That was quite nice, unique tone too.

Playing an instrument has nothing to do with musical knowledge. If you don't know music theory you're not a musician and are not allowed to have a musical opinion.

this sounds like sewage

holy shit he is thicc

This retarded opinion pretty much disqualifies half the musical community, including musicians like Jimi Hendrix. To write music, you MUST have even subconscious understanding of music theory. Not having studied music theory doesn't mean shit, and this is coming from a musically literate person.

>guitar
its a bass

Laythony Naiftano doesn't possess an analytical mind so his reviews are just random everyman musings using random established critical language. He won't convey anything about the album he's reviewing because he can't, but he will expose it to dozens of thousands of his followers who feed off his strong presence and so help along its popularity, though ultimately his following is just a drop in the ocean in deciding what makes or breaks a new release.

His review of Burzum - Fallen will make it abundantly clear he isn't the leftist faggot he once was

>Implying they identify with him, let alone like him

Sup Forums BTFO