>get assigned to a group
>walk to the table where my group is
>the girl is sitting there
>wtf.exe.tiff.png
>we start talking again
>think she slightly remembers me
>have a great time
>we draw silly pictures of each other on photoshop
>every wednesday i go to bed earlier so i can't oversleep the next day and i go to school super happy just because i can talk to her again
>after a month or 2 the project is done
>we get assigned to different groups again
>managed to get her snapchat
>i skipped classes for a couple of days
>we start talking on snapchat
>"i miss you, user"
>not sarcastic like she usually is
>finally ask her our for a date
>she said yes
>wtf.exe.tiff.png.jpg.psd.gif
>buy new clothes just for date
>i meet up with her
>she's looking really cute
>she's with her best friend
>her best friend is comming with us
>nothing happened
>heart is crushed
>i'll probably end up never talking to her besides occasionally saying hi in school
music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqYibZeafg8&list=PLEE727D18BB037C1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>took 2 months to get a FUCKING snapchat

jesus mate.

no i got on the second time he got class or something but we didn't snapchat alot then

Oh, ok. Did you expect anything to happen when her friend was there? Was it a gay guy? Why are you never going to talk to her again?

no i knew i was doomed when she said he was joining, he's straight. he's actually pretty great guy i talked to him like once or twice before and he's really social and funny. not really gonna talk to her anymore cause if she was really interested in me then she wouldn'tve invited her friend to our date i guess. and after showing my intrest in her without it being mutual it's hard to stay good friends you know

yeah i get you. good move.

Teenage Fanclub is my go to band when I'm tipsy and the feels when no gf are a bit overwhelming
youtube.com/watch?v=rqYibZeafg8&list=PLEE727D18BB037C1E

I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU
OOOOOOOOH YEAH

god that's a comfy song thanks my man

Its a little weird that she would bring a guy friend on a date but before you cut her out completely try talking to her about this rather than to a bunch of random neckbeards

actually i just messaged her again we're gonna hang out tomorrow again i've never been good with girls so the worst thing that could happen is i get rejected again and im back to where i am now but i've gained some more experience with this type of stuff, best thing that could happen is i turn this stuff around

Just remember to always be honest with her regarding how you feel

I've learned from personal experience that its best to be open with a girl rather than shut yourself out

Good luck senpai, you wanted music for the feel but I guess you don't need it anymore, but check out American Football by American Football

thanks friendo i'll make sure to keep that in mind tomorrow
thanks i love that album for whenever i have these feels, one of my favs ever cause it always manages to make me feel emotional no matter after how many listens

>irrelevant story, puts the "music for this feel" meme at the end to make it seem Sup Forums-related
As for your sad story, I think you should take it easier. Don't expect every girl you speak 3 words with to fall in love with you, especially if you're an awkward spergball like you were.

Nice, you have good taste -- you should also check out Kodokunohatsumei by toe and Hey Good Lookin' by Blonde Tongues

just act like you've completely lost interest. she will miss the attention you've been giving her and come crawling back. don't fall for it when she does this.

pursue you fuckin fool

>actually i just messaged her again we're gonna hang out tomorrow again i've never been good with girls so the worst thing that could happen is i get rejected again

No son, that's not the worst thing that could happen. The worst thing that can happen is she starts showing a slight interest in you just because she enjoys your attention. So you do talk all the time, and sometimes she gets drunk and lets you grab her boobs. The one thing she is consistent about is talking to you about her problems, and sometimes while she's at work she talks to you for her entire shift via text messages. All the while you feel like you're bonding well, until one day she starts talking to you about a guy. She really likes this guy, and for a second you think she's telling you about you. So you pour your heart out to her, and she responds by telling you she thinks of you as a brother. This whole situation opens a can of worms in the relationship that leaves you cold and bitter, you start to disconnect from her and become more and more distant.

When she asks you what is wrong, you say nothing. She doesn't believe you, you know she knows she doesn't believe you. She still wants to keep you around, because your attention is better than nothing when she's bored. How did this happen, what led to this point? The first mistake you made was not being upfront with your desires. You should have gotten her number the night you met her. The second mistake you made was trying to create a friendship before a relationship. Girls want men who are capable of clearly expressing what they want, not quiet little artsy fucks who take two months to send a text message asking for a date. Relationships are more sexually driven for men, and more emotionally driven for women. If a woman can get an emotional relationship from you without giving you a sexual one, she will.

Cancel your date, do not go out with her. Stop talking to her, stop obsessing over her. Meet new women.

THIS so fucking hard. don't be a tool user

>actually i just messaged her again we're gonna hang out tomorrow again
Why? She made her intentions very clear when she brought someone along on the date. She has no interest in spending time 1 on 1 with you, and honestly if you're already going out again you've made yourself too available for her.

The most self-respecting thing you can do at this point is cancel on her last minute and stop talking to her. STOP being her emotional support, stop talking to her about the random bullshit that's going on with her day, stop being the guy who continued being strung along after she shit on your date by bringing another dude. Seriously, she will respect you more as a person if you move on from her. Treat yourself like the best thing in your life, do things that are in your best interest, meet new women. The only thing you can hope for at this point is to surprise her with your social-value via demonstrating it with new women in your circle. Show her she lost something good, and she might just suck your dick one day for it.

Or continue down the path you're on, and become a bitter friend-zoned piece of shit.

wrong move pal, you should've laughed it off when she brought a friend then say "ye im done" and tell her you got more important things to do then getting cucked

and if you don't have more important things then thats ur fault and reasonable why she doesnt want u

if this makes any sense

not sure you gave enough information to saw its definitely over yet

>tfw i was seeing a girl and someone asked her on a date
>she went out but took her friend too.

lmao you're fucked op

this literally happened to me once before, thanks user i'll keep that in mind

you guys are right for sure, i'm not gonna call off the date i'm just gonna go tomorrow and have a fun time and i'll see what happens. i'll be cautious that she won't cuck me or use me or anything like that and im just gonna relax

Wait wait, did you make it clear the first time that it was supposed to be a date? Or were you all "let's hang out"?

i said hang out cause saying "date" is really awkward. but we were both on the same page. even her friend told me "sorry if i ruined your date"

I've never come across this in a social situation where a legitimately interested girl invites a straight guy friend to a first date. There has to be something missing.

>I've never come across this in a social situation where a legitimately interested girl invites a straight guy friend to a first date.

At most a girlfriend of hers shows up for the first 15 minutes or so just to make sure you aren't a rapist.

OP probably encountered a guy who's in the exact same situation as him. It's just some dude who is also hanging out with her all the time with the hope it will develop into something more. Dude was deep deeeeep in the friendzone to show up and cockblock like this, but at least OP got a glimpse of his future.

You're both overreading it IMO. It's a weird thing to do but she could have just been really nervous. It's too early to call.

How is it awkward? You're being honest with her. If you signal your intentions, you'll get better results.

She probably brought her friend because she didn't want to spend 1 on 1 time with you.

Honestly, user I wouldn't have asked her to hang out again. Just move on. If she really, really wanted to spend time with you, she would make the effort.

>i said hang out cause saying "date" is really awkward.
There's no difference, she made it clear with her actions that she is not interested in being alone with you. Her actions will always be far more important than her words, this remains true in situations where women are legitimately interested in you as well.

>i'm not gonna call off the date i'm just gonna go tomorrow and have a fun time
Yea user have a fun time with your friend, in the meantime start looking for more women to court because this one is a no go. You know what would be awesome? Showing up to your second scheduled hang out session with another girl in tow. You can make jokes about it being a double date and in the meantime the girl you're interested in realizes you have social value as other women want to hang out with you.

>You're both overreading it IMO.
Nah, humans have been acting the same for thousands of years man. Books are written on this shit.

>see what happens
Don't just see what happens, tomorrow either tell her you're into her or try to kiss her, or both. Tomorrow is definitely the time to do it. Provided she doesn't bring along a chaperone again.

>but i've gained some more experience
It doesn't matter to her

> best thing that could happen is i turn this stuff around
You're not going to turn anything around with her by hanging out with her more. You need to hang out with her less and talk to her less. There's no "winning her over" in this situation, her mind is made up about you.

The only way that's going to change is by showing her you're different. There's no amount of words that's going to turn this into a disney movie happy ending.

Think about how that conversation went down with her friend before you all met up. Think about the things she said to him, think about the things she didn't say to you.

>She probably brought her friend because she didn't want to spend 1 on 1 time with you.
This is exactly why she brought a friend along, even if OP asked to hang out and didn't specify a date she still would have showed up alone if that was something she was interested in.

This is gonna be OP's story in a few months when he's giving his niceguy speech to the internet.

>Think about the things she said to him, think about the things she didn't say to you
This so much.

i'll try to kiss her tomorrow yeah

when i do this i always overthink it and start worrying about it all day, if i just go to the date tomorrow and not worry about it, not expecting anything besides maybe trying to kiss her or something i'll come off way less desparate and make it seem like i really didn't care about last date, you know? like i'm not heartbroken and i can get with other girls if i want, if that makes sense?

>>she's with her best friend
>>her best friend is comming with us
>>nothing happened
I had a similar thing happen to me in my early 20s. I asked her out again and made it EXTREMELY CLEAR that I was asking her out on a date. We dated for a year and a half after that, so it worked out. Just try again OP.

thanks that made me feel alot better i've planned a second date with her tomorrow i hope it ends well

if any of you care i can post the results of the date tomorrow on /r9k/ or something, Sup Forums isn't really the place for this i only posted it here cause it's my favorite board and i wanted some music for the feel
i'll call it something like date with the girl i posted on Sup Forums yesterday or something, somthing with Sup Forums

Yeah, don't sweat too much over it. Just go to your date and have fun.
The anons here are right in the sense that you shouldn't get your hopes too high and be kinda careful, but they also try to instill into you the idea that women all want the same kind of things and all act in the same way, and I think that's wrong. It's all memes.
Maybe she is the type of people who appreciate guys who are a bit shy. All women want different things in a partner, just like we do. And they aren't all manipulative bitches who just want attention. Sometimes they just want to have company, or sometimes they want to give clues to the person they love, but don't know how to express that.
Sage for not music-related. /adv/ is better for that kind of things since that might be one of the boards here with the biggest percentage of femanons, and they can give you good insights of what is going on in their heads.