Nu Male hate thread

Let's discuss hate towards artists nu males love, like Mac Demarco, Tame Impala, Car seat Headrest, and Kendrick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpBkdzeL2HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_XGNwRy-oVY
youtube.com/watch?v=pqgr-BppCDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is animal collective proto nu male or first wave nu male

sam hyde voted for trump and can't afford health care lmao

hey i follow that man too

and what is nu male

haha not everybody can leech off mommy and daddy like you champ

nu male is no longer a strictly political term, it's used to refer to sniveling mouthbreathing fake betas

in all likelihood Sam Hyde is a nu male

I'm actually leeching off of my job, too bad Sam Hyde can't since his career is dead

r stevie moore is pretty nu male

describe what a numale is then and more numales bands

i guess its like the polar weak side to buttrocker fans?

Car Seat Headrest > R. Stevie Moore

Not a fan of any of the other artists listed though

>fake betas
..what
so a more aggressive "normie"?

he took it like a man bud. hes working at starbucks now

LMAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO

you alt-right cucks are hilarious I swear

Doesn't that make him the ultimate nu male? Oh how the turntables

>he took it like a man bud
Men don't cry at/about other coworkers over being fucked over with zero proof

Pretty progressive of him to take on a female stereotype at his own trait though

Don't STEM / Business major alt right types make fun of people studying arts by telling them they're gonna be a barista at a coffee shop when they're older? Lel

listen to hollindagan, danse manatee, HCTI

nu-males cant make that kind of music

Does anybody apart from Sup Forums 14 year olds find this meme funny?

Sup Forums 30 year olds

R Stevie is a literally who wrinkled old fuck that only con artists like Ariel Pink worships

Is this guy nu-male? he has a beard sjw cuck exposed

he went to an art school dumbass. he only preaches STEM because he went thru it all and ended up with no money.

That doesn't change anything really, he's still a failed artist with a shit job. hypocrisy isn't the end of the world, but let's not pretend he isn't a hypocrite

I wouldn't say that makes you a hypocrite since he's preaching what he learned
He's just a failure

Ariel pink has more talent in song craftsmanship in his pubic hair than Will toledo has in his entire generic indeh body

he suffered for his art and failed. him warning people that don't take their art seriously to get a STEM job if they just want money and fame isn't hypocrisy

>still thinking that alpha/beta is a thing that exists
>getting mad that people u dont like exist
/thread

Not him, but I mostly agree with that, except R Stevie Moore is still shit
Nu male isn't an attitude as far as I can tell, it's a list of qualities, and he has many of them- so, to that extent, he's a hypocrite. I'd agree he's a failure though

No it's a list of qualities for very insecure people to treat people like shut over. Maybe this is why so many of you are alone

is oscar wilde a nu-male to you?

who?

I don't care about dumb shit like that all I care about if people are good people or not. Not if they fit into some bullshit guidelines that open them up for ridicule over something stupid.

>gay
>inspired morrissey

Yeah

>Does anybody apart from Sup Forums 14 year olds find this meme funny?
truth hurts, I guess

guys the real nu-male artists are
>artist i dislike
and
>another artist i dislike

>he's still a failed artist with a shit job
And Eric Andre's a shitty artist with a great job. What's your point? Sup Forums is just filled to the brim with shit eaters.

I don't get it
how is this picture of a hipster guy with a beard and glasses supposed to offend me when you have no idea what I look like?

because you keep responding!
post pic

Because it made you reply, cuckboi

like REALLY hurts
like in the butt

AGGGHHH I GOT HIGH TTTTTTT I GOTAA LISTEN TO NU METAL AND BREAK SHITT!!! AGHHH WOODSTOCK 99 RAPPPPPPEEEEEEE FIREEEEE APLHAA MALLEEE

Holy cuck!

did you search search nerdy guy with beard and flannel shirt just for me?

>Sup Forums spends most of their time shitposting, trying to revive dead memes, and using the word "cuck"

So if someone looks a certain way they have to act a certain way and are a nu male? Is this montie trying to force his faggot memes again

lmao you need some Preparation H® for your gaping ass wound bro?

Are these numale bands or bands that numales like? Car Seat Headrest and Tame Impala are good bands and if thinking that alone makes me a nu male then you can fuck right off.

>search search

Cute!

Isn't pointing out typos a thing that nu-males would do?

How do you not just drop out of music after that? When your entire music career is just a derivative meme of lofi bedroom music, and you get insulted by the man who started lofi bedroom music in the first place, how could you go on? It's like if Chuck Berry said "John Lennon. You've got to be kidding me."

me on the right

itt: triggered numales crying hard af

stevie WASN'T the first lmao

>the man who started lofi bedroom music
weeeeeeeeew
he's not the one who started it, he's the hack who fetishized it. RSM can fuck off, and I love lo fi/private press stuff with a passion

>Sam Hyde
Who cares? This 30 year old guy had a chance at making it big and threw it all away to be a meme on the politics section of an anime forum. He was a big up and coming talent around 2012-13, and all those "ironic meme" youtubers that are big now like h3h3 and filthy frank ripped off his shit and were influenced by him. He had a cult following, got a show on AS that was given a slot after Eric Andre, growing fanbase, and then he decided he just wanted to shout Sup Forums memes and talk about politics instead of writing something actually funny. The gay fact stand up was funny, the pissing off SJWs and roleplaying as BLM protestors was funny, but posting legitimate stormfront propaganda on twitter unironically isn't. I don't even care if he believes it or not, he's just retarded for thinking that would fly while employed by a major television network after Trump won.

He fell for a meme ideology and it ruined his career and the people who ripped him off are now millionaires and his friends are pissed and don't want to work with him anymore and now his only source of income is his book.

Poor Sam :(

why is mac nu-male music? he's too chill to hate on

Is keep going and not give a fuck. The entertainment business brutal, if you can't take ridicule you aren't going to make it

He's been doing it since 1966 tbf

It's not a meme, it's reality.

fuck everyone who replied ITT
sage

You're probably an overweight beck beard clinging to memes to feel good about himsel and his life and projecting his insecurities on other people.

Fuck off. Sam is based.

I want to fuck his ass

Nobody has explained what the heck a fake beta is to me yet

He's a massive failure

>there is still many

Actually, he was. He did it before cassettes were even a thing

he wasnt the first
and his songs all sound a bad parody of the beatles

Nothing about that copy pasta was true. Sam is a comedic genius and his fans still love him.

>Sam is a comedic genius
go away sam

>t. Nu male

>claims he was blacklisted by the thought police
then claims
>he's a massive failure
I know though, thinking is hard.

Name the first then. Jay Abner?

what beatles song is ripping off here?
youtube.com/watch?v=CpBkdzeL2HQ

such a narrow definition considering how often it's thrown around. or is there a rule for how many of these characteristics you need to have to be considered a nu male?

Losing your career because you care too much about the identity politic shit teenagers masturbate over does make you a massive failure though user

that sounds like a bad zappa song what a boring song

Can you faggots continue posting 'nu-male' images? I'm trying to ejaculate here.

(Not a definition by the way)

>first its beatles now zappa
which zappa song?

this

dude is 35 and he lost his show over reddit neckbeard memes

just zappa in general

thats his entire career. beatles and zappa, beatles and zappa. IT'S BORING AND GRATING.

why did he lose his show?

which zappa and beatles song is this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=_XGNwRy-oVY

Its just a bullshit list of random things, there's really no meaning to it other than insecure people using the term to put others down for whatever reason

still sounds like something that zappa would do

He posted memes about jews owning the media and pedos in the government on twitter or something. It was during the whole "alt-right" witch hunt.

he shitted on some buzzfeed guy who interview him and tweeted a bunch of alt-right pepe accounts

here's the video
youtube.com/watch?v=pqgr-BppCDA

t.insecure response

This. Also, he will be more and more disappointed as he and the rest of the alt-right will realize daddy Trump is just a basic neocon. He is the definition of a cuck.
At least, he got to hang out with John Maus with his show, and that's cool.

that feeling when you've got a baby face so forced to keep a beard ,but get lumped in with nu-males

fuck...

so everyone who isn't a fat neckbeard that spends his day shitposting on Sup Forums is a nu-male?

>gets mad at generalization
>generalizes Sup Forums users
hi nu-male

Post albums that kill nu-males (literally).

Don't let it bother you people that have functioning lives and don't let memes on 4 chan control their outlook on people and life don't give one fuck

>cancelling a show over some buzzfeed retard
That's fucking stupid. Is that really it?

sorry I have a healthy weight

>nu-males actually believe this
Animal Collective, yes including early Animal Collective, is a nu-male band.