Right or left, and wwyd?

Right or left, and wwyd?

Alright I'll start it off: right, and I'd make her bob on my cock until her mouth went sore

Left, those wide breeding hips need to be grabbed as I bend her over and take her from behind.

Take your pick, and WWYD?

left, fuck her pussy in missionary

left, pile drive her

Wwyd

Left or right?

Left all day. Her face leaves something to be desired but she has fantastic tits, a nice torso and AMAZING hips with long, shapely legs. Right is too skinny and narrow. Probably good for a few rounds but would get sick of after a while. Left could pull off all sorts of sexy outfits with that body and worst case could doggy her to avoid that mug.

This is really tough but something about the eyes of left puts her over the top. Right is totally acceptable too tho.

Right but probably going to jail tho. Not sure if either are cute enough for a 3 year time-out.

shes actually 21. how would you do her? why her?

pin her legs behind her head and smash that pussy

wwyd

ignore

Nigga she's shorter than a coupe.

From the limited scope of the shot, she seems more attractive to me. Could change if we saw a different pic of each together or individually. Would be able to give more detail about exact activities too.

dont have more. she has a firm nicely shaped big ass tho

Fuck man. If I could see that id be diamonds.

sorry man :/

Right, down on her knees and thrusting down her throat.
Take her standing, pushed up against the wall, and pound her slit for all it's worth.
Right, would maul and nibble on her tits as I took her missionary.
Tie her spreadeagled on the bed and tease and whip her until she begs for mercy.
Would tape her getting tag teamed by a couple of strangers and watch it as she sucked me off.

WWYD?

fuck her ass missionary, so i could see her big tits

Moar moar moar.

It IS a pretty nice ass.
Fold that Asian slut in half and fill her ass with my cock.

dont have much but if u have kik hmu at jimmym423

At first i would facefuck her for a while. Then id push her against the wall and fuck her cute little ass. Id finish by cuming all over her face. Rep for rep?

Want to Reply For Reply if you're still there?

rub my dick all over face and slap her with. gag her with her own hair and cum all over her face

I'd pull her top down and blow a load all over her small tits.

left, she looks like she gives good head

fuck her on the hood of my car

is shaving her eyebrows an option? general sexual humiliation.

nose ring, you know she's into some weird shit

Both are too old

Right, dinner and a movie.. take her back to my pad and show her my knife collection. Tell her she must eat all the eggs.

right. jerk off to her photo, which i just did

she's a freak for sure

Look at that beautiful big nose, I bet I could shoot my whole load up one of those nostrils. Every seen those people who can squirt water from the side of their eye? I want her to do that with my load.

and super fit

left, high five

which one?

sexy eyes. have her masturbate in front of me then blow my load on her shaved hair

right, mud-fuck
left, glaze that smile in semen
both, send back to school
punch in the face to determine if real
lock down in basement. no cell phone
right, marry

left but only for the tits.

Right. Eat asshole and impregnate.

Bend right one over a table and fuck rough while pulling her hair,

if you post at least reply to someone, this is how threads die you faggots

Right

Get stoned and fool around. Secretly remove the rubber part the way thru and blast a gigantic load in her and accept the consequences

I replied earlier faggot

impossible this is just me replying to myself all the time

right, i'd love to grab her by that curly hair and fuck her hard, look deep into those beautiful eyes when i cum in her cunt. more?

she looks like she craves black dick

girl on the right, those eyes, reverse butter face?
moar?

Left or right?

fuck... I'd wine and dine her over anything else...

Right, make her give me a footjob, cum on her glasses.
Fuck her doggystyle in the backseat.
Cum on her ass, kiss those lovely lips then make her clean my dick with her tongue.

both of them sucking my dick with the older one teaching the younger one how to do it, I then cum on the younger ones face

Huge List of Darknet (TOR/Deep Web)
>>Hidden Websites 2017