Wew, threads goin' fast

wew, threads goin' fast.

new celeb threads: rihanna is a hoe edition

DeVito was the man until he went full Jew politics

Mmm good boi !
Now crawl over here on all fours with your ass in air and give the head of daddy's cock a gentle kiss

Yes sir! Will kiss with tongue so long as you desire.

My favourite edition !

oh, and you can also filter the danny spam using this as an image filter

/^[\x30-\x39]{4,8}\.\x6a\x70\x67/

Why do you bother ?

Kek devito

or this, but it'll catch a bit more

/^[\x30-\x39]{4,9}\.\x6a\x70\x67/

Mmmm
Post more shops like this

moar of that hoe

>crazy girls gobble best

Lick all the warm precummy off the top of my glistening cock and work me down your throat like the eager cockpleaser you are

what do you think her head game is like?

They sure do...

Hnnng

Yes sir! I love sliding my lips down the side of the shaft, not even sucking just rubbing.

sexy

yeah her forehead is huge also when she doesn't wear make up she kinda looks like dinner ladies at my school

i would still do her tho i would love to do anal with her without lube

came

I'd cockslap you and make you beg to suck cock before finally drilling your mouth and facefucking you until you collapse

You realize the more you post, the more threads there will be? This shit has been ongoing for a long time and spammers will be assimilated as we continue on for an indefinite amount of time.

Not saying stop, just recognize you are wasting your time.

You won't be able to resist once you feel my mouth on your hard cock. I would also like to press them together and rub them.

i bet she was an eager learner of the head game. just imagine her little carribean ass being all away from home in LA. the young starlett finds herself in the abuseful hands of famous villain chris brown finally filling her emptiness. things really ended up pretty rough at first but both found their way back together because rihanna just needed the cock so bad.

sir, this leaves me with the conclusion that rihanna is almost certainly crazy and so she reallisticly sucks cock on world class level. her soft voluptuous lips grab shaft naturally as she just breaths in cock into her throat while her hand message balls and she is violently pressing her dripping wet little cunt on the instep of your foot.

Breasts are looking on point

najs