Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuH1HptgzVo
youtu.be/K9hJR4ZLybo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

retarded hypocrite here, stop posting animals we only want to see humans getting rekt

Why? That's so fucked up.

this

have you seriously never seen shoveldog before why the fuck are you even here

I've seen it being posted I've never actually clicked it. Because I'm not a sociopath.

You're a fucked person this isnt rekt thisv is fucking psycho gtfo

Fuck off...we want too see fucking people get rekt not inoccent animals.

fuck off you pussy, this is a rekt thread, not a newfag info thread

Fuck off...we want to see people get rekt not inoccent animals.

because you're new as fuck

Honestly I don't even wanna see people getting rekt. I'm just bored af

youtube.com/watch?v=XuH1HptgzVo

Fuckin roody poos

You may not wanna watch this then-

Im not sure being on this site is something to be proud of. But whatever helps you sleep friend

you're on it right now you stupid faggot why don't you lurk like you're supposed to

I'm trying to arrange some dick for tonight. And I am lurking

satisfying! dungeon master FTW!

This
No animals you fucking sand nigger

check'd is he died

enjoy the dirty micropenis you find on craigslist

leave.

Is there a video with sound?

Craigslist in 2017? Nah Grindr fam.

Such a shame i can't do that to you.

hooooooooooooooowwwwwlwll

borf

I can watch humans get their throats slit all day, but dogs are off fucking limits.

copypasta

Fuck off, yo automatically assume that every human isn't innocent and deserve the rekt they get and we are the sociopath. The nigga getting choked unconscious, for example, do you know what he did?

I hate those guys, who do that to animals. Hope their mothers will die in their sleep tonight

I don't enjoy watching these, I don't believe that anyone deserves torture honestly

Animals are innocent but you believe the people getting rekt aren't. Go suck a cock, you don't if that dog bit off a baby's ear, maybe because he was forced to be violent by their previous owner, just like a lil nigger is by their parents and hood, but no, he is guilty if gets into fights.

That dog could have killed an entire family and he wouldn't have deserved that. Same for a human, just let said person spent their life in prison. And as for an animal it could be put down humanely

You are in the wrong place, then
What about punishmenu?

anyone mad at this needs to gtfo Sup Forums. shoveldog is older than the internet

Unless you are vegan you pay for animals to be hung upside down and stabbed in the throat to be bled to death while they are still alive

youtu.be/K9hJR4ZLybo

Are you
?

No

did that drop look like a living person dropping?

he got his neck broke brah

Guess I'll dump a few

HE DINDU NUFFIN SIHR

see

where'd the bullet go? 1 cheek can't stop it...

Badda Boom

Sorry I'm a smart-ass with some of these names my dudes

Then shut the fuck up.

Ok. Having a cow bred solely for slaughter is vastly different than whacking a dog to death.

im curious too, cant be a blank bullet too since that's in close range, would've went through too

So if breeding something specifically for the purpose of killing it makes it okay to cause unnecessary suffering, then I suppose that would also justify doing the same to a human? That's some pretty terrible logic.

U sick fuck how can you sleep at night

i know that would happen

This one's pretty sick dudes, don't watch if you're faint of heart

Humans aren't bred to be slaughtered?

I'm honestly surprised he took the time to line up the shot instead of just blasting away.

That's not what I said you retard. Based on the logic you proposed, it would be morally justified to breed humans specifically for the purpose of being slaughtered. That's obviously not true so the entire basis for your previous statement is invalidated.

More accurate = more style points

[ooga booga noises intensify]

Walk it off, ya puss.

that's the face of pure horror
this is sickening

Hmm, I mean I don't really give a shit. I think that what they did to that dog can't really be justified. But that's just me.

Maybe it's a BB gun?

this isint a cringe thread

Dude gets squished so flat he just...DISAPPEARS.

fuck detroit has gone to shit

And I'm saying that position is logically inconsistent unless you are a vegan.

Looks like he...[puts on sunglasses]...logged out.

S t o p

atleast they chopped it off clean this time

i remember all the botched beheading vids with blunt knives and endless craving

Yeah dude, those are too much even for me

I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER

I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER I WANT MORE PUPPER

My boyfriend is a vegan