Why does Sup Forums hate Sup Forums so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate Sup Forums so much?

How many licks does it take to get to tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

only manchild play video game

A lot of bad blood between the two boards.

It seems to have been before your time.

Long story short: Sup Forums went on a rampage over Sup Forums and Sup Forums cried the loudest and got moot's attention.

Could you give me the long story?

it's the most cancerous shithole on all of Sup Forums

and Sup Forums is something worse than even that.

what's Sup Forums?

>more cancerous than Sup Forums
Ok buddy

>le Sup Forums boogeyman

Sup Forums has turned into a fucking joke. You're the Hillary Clinton of Sup Forums.

It's pretty bad but you seem to not notice we're on Sup Forums

Sup Forums is probably more cancerous, also you've completely forgotten about /mlp/ they are grown men who obsess, dicuss, write fanfic, and masturbate over that sic shit, they are all fucking degenerate scum

I meant as in if Sup Forums is manchildren, Sup Forums is some sort of faggoty edgelord. True, not quite the same bite as before also some strange degenerate mixed with normal faggots.

Sup Forums is full of SJWs though, and that's why they're worse than other boards

it really isn't you get a fair share of cucks but most are the kinda fags that think vidya is art so they defend that shit with their lives

No more than anyone other board. They constantly have anti-SJW threads and don't forget the ENTIRE THING ABOUT GAMERGATE.

It could be a 10/10 game but if too many people play it Sup Forums has an autistic screeching fit and calls the game bad

You're the videogame equivalent of Sup Forums

gamergate threads were fucking OUTRIGHT BANNED on Sup Forums

I think you mistook that for /mlp/, even the creator of the show hates that shithole.

That's mods.

Its really not

Really?

Yea

post pic pls

>PEECEE IS FILLET WITH SHOVLWARE!!!

I don't want to get banned for breaking GB15 user.

Why are you laughing?