In love with this. What do?

In love with this. What do?

kill yourself.

What is it? Does it have a dick?

yes it does

Contemplated it

Yes, yes he does. He's also visual-kei

That's disgusting. It's obviously mentally ill. If you're ever unlucky enough to fuck (get fucked´by) it, you should give yourself in for fiddling (being fiddled by) with a retard.

What in the fuck is "visual-kei" you cock-gobbling disgrace of a mammal.

I don't know what I want with him. I just know I want something.

Visual-kei is a music genre. Kinda.

yohio biggest fag

I wish.

OP is a faggot

Traps aren't gay but probably am.

Is this an attainable goal? What I mean is, is this someone you talk to and have contact with, or is this like my love of Scarlett Johannsen?

I'm in the UK and he is based in Sweden and Japan plus he is somewhat famous.

Traps are about as flaming as a gay man in pink leather pants.

Traps are as gay as sucking dick as a guy.

You lie user

Guess I'm bi then. Can one be bi for one person?

You're a faggot, accept it, then accept that it's wrong and then you just off yourself. Rather obvious if you ask me.

I don't think it's wrong. I just hate that it's impossible.

I'd fap a lot. That should sort you out, fella.

Eventually you'll meet a real person you wanna bang even more, and then bang them and it'll all be fine.

I tried that but I end up just feeling worse. It just reminds me of how alone I am.

Just realise that there isn't really any difference in Men and Women. It's just a paradigm shift as all.

You need to find another fan in the same boat as you. There will be lots, trust me. Look for messageboards or chatrooms or whatever.

You certainly aren't alone in what you feel, so hang in there.

That's only part of the problem though. It's never going to happen.

You're the only one stopping you, it's either be miserable with a lie or live to your full potential and see that the only people that are against you are the ones that aren't living to their full potential.

I think a lot of his fans are really girly though. I'm not like that. I lurk in those forums quite a lot as it is.

That's not what I mean. I mean the relationship will never happen because of the distance, he is famous...kinda, and he is straight, believe it or not.

If you're not girly, and they're girly, then they'd probably fuck you. Just saying.

Nah, I'm like the opposite of the guy they're looking for. Quite literally except for weight and height.

Plus the guy we admire is kinda girly so there's that.

Everyone is an individual but what attracts you to him is all Universal. People use the saying "There's plenty more fish in the Ocean" which is true but man I hate sayings, they're so fucking cliché.

Meh, maybe. But people's tastes are varied. You'd be surprised. One of my exes loved the same female rock stars that I love, cos she was bi sexual. But she still wanted my cock more than anything and I banged the shit out of her on the regular.

I know it sounds childish and stupid but I don't really want anyone else. Maybe that will change but right now he's the only thing on my mind.

True as that may be, see above and sex isn't really my interest here.

Maybe I'm just disenfranchised, but I began to consider that dating a trap, if you will, won't amount to much in the end. For starters, most traps aren't always, nor can they always be, traps. There exists a select few who are ever consistently as feminine and as comfortable with themselves, sans the makeup, and the wigs, and the getup. The majority of it is a facade, hence the term trap. That can't end well, and I've never seen it end well. Then there's the whole issue of the chaser paradox, and then the whole issue of identity to deal with, perhaps for both sides. A lot of unrealistic and messy ends to deal with.

It just seems too unrealistic to be worth the time one would believe one could invest. It almost seems like, at the end of it, nobody wins, else not in the way they had hoped. Maybe that's the case with respect to most relationships, but I believe that to be wholly true about traps.

It's a hopeful fantasy that can't be realized without fault. A bang and a kiss, and then someone might kill themselves.

Ooooo
She perdy, do your best

This guy isn't really trap and considers himself a guy. The feminine stuff is just stage stuff. Plus he is straight...unfortunately.

He and I would but it's pointless due to fame and distance.

>In love with this. What do?
Tell him how you feel

I can't do that. He lives very far away and he is kinda famous.

What kind of answer were you expecting when you initially posted?