mega.nz/#!bEQ1kIAa!OBw3DWe4CgA5rqWYHZYYrpZkUmbmjYXoU4lpa__WKNc
my.mixtape.moe/lxzwbs.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=f-3WDCyfio8
my.mixtape.moe/garidp.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/lqqffs.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

absolutely 100% yes

i think so, yes

afraid of disappointment so you intentionally set your standards low stage are we

>reddit comparing the subtle political overtones of Demon Days to the blantant "WIPE THE FLAG WITH MY ASS" of this album

it's going to suck

damon went full BLM

>damon albarn wants everyone to stand up to DRUMPF
>literally wouldn't even stand up to band mate bullying someone

youtube.com/watch?v=AkNvk2MgiCc

virture signaler: the man

>demon days
>subtle
oh yeah Dirty Harry is very subtle

i never once felt distracted by the politics on demon days

that doesn't mean it isn't there
it just means you didn't care about politics when it was released

i've listened to it since and still don't notice it

it's 1000x more blatant on these new singles than that entire album.

I need a gun to keep myself from harm
The poor people are burning in the sun
But they ain't got a chance
They ain't got a chance
I need a gun
'Cause all I do is dance
'Cause all I do is dance

This is 100x more subtle than Vince Staple's garbage verse

yeah because you were a kid when it came out lmao

Harambez were only good in the early-internet age, they were basically the """band""" we needed and deserved back then.

Now they're just meh, basically being followed by the same dwindling group of autistic fans who were there since Demon Days who can't let go.

good job ignoring the rap feature which is 100x less subtle and more blatantly anti-bush

It's gonna b mediocre just like Gorillaz has been for the past 10 years

>

No, it isn't. It's because you don't agree with it or whatever but DD was never fucking subtle. Stop lying to yourself.

post distracting overly political lyrics from demon days

>DUDE GORILLAZ NEVER CHANGED. -YOU- DID. LE UPVOTE!!

he's right though

I don't care whether or not its going to be political but if it sounds like the music that they've released that's going to be on the album its going to sound like shit

>album cover is a lazier Demon Days
>recorded on an iPad
>shit features
It's gonna be shit

yeah

The Fall is terrible and I attribute that to the fact it was made on an iPad. Then he goes and makes another album on a fucking iPad...

WHY DAMON WHY STOP BEING SO LAZY

damon of 2001 would've stabbed modern damon if they had met

There's a few decent songs but overall looks disappointing

Only if you're an over sensitive manchild.

El ManaƱa is their best song

We've only heard a few tracks, if more of them that feature other artists have more gorillaz than guests like Andromeda then it'll be fine.

>if music has a politically charged message and you don't like it you're too sensitive!!!

Have you considered that maybe its just shitty music?

that album cover makes me want to puke

ITT contrarianism powers shitty opinions

I have hope for it still. There's still a chance of it sucking, I'm just optimistic

> they will never make another dub album

Busted and Blue is one of their best songs.

mega.nz/#!bEQ1kIAa!OBw3DWe4CgA5rqWYHZYYrpZkUmbmjYXoU4lpa__WKNc

They never made a dub album retard. They were remixed

i'm talking about s/t

It's gonna be overly political bullshit

Not gonna lie, I liked Ascension, Andromeda, and Let Me Out. Politics in music has never really done anything for me either way. I still can't get into Saturnz Barz and We've Got the Power is kind of annoying.

I want Damon to diversify his singing style again. I'm starting to get a bit tired of the same old crooning that's been prevalent as of late. I want something like Punk off of S/T

On Charger he sounds a bit different

Andromeda is the only passable song I've heard from Humanz and even that's pretty low quality for Gorillaz standards. Saturnz Barz would actually be good without Popcaan's vocals and Ascension is just irredeemable generic rap shit

Was that track formally released or is it only available to listen from the concert?

Part of it got leaked a while back
my.mixtape.moe/lxzwbs.mp3

I actually like this alot. Were there any more leaks or just this one?

dude
youtube.com/watch?v=f-3WDCyfio8

>be me
>listen to gorillaz growing up
>love them
>Gorillaz still in my top 10 albums to this date
>see new songs
>internal_screaming.png
>listen to new songs
>mfw

why the fuck were you on reddit gayboy?

yes, now post noodles

???

This desu

If it's like the rest of the singles + leaks that have been released so far then it definitely wont be shit for me. It's nothing amazing and I can understand someone who's been salivating for a new album the past 7 years not digging it but I've enjoyed what I've heard.

>hot and spicy
oh yeah boi

lmao holy fuck I just listened to Hallelujah and it's going to be absolutely fucked.

It seems pretty based painting poor people as violent which is statistically sound.

>feeling so glad of being north american that you get sensitive when someone says your flag is shit.

I'm afraid so :(
Been a fan since forever, so its really disappointing

>Bullying Nardwuar
Why tho

same situation. their new shit is fucking HORRIBLE.

This sucks though

Even the music video is shit

Yeah here's the other ones
my.mixtape.moe/garidp.mp3 (Submission)
my.mixtape.moe/lqqffs.mp3 (Busted and Blue) Full song

There's 19 full length tracks not counting interludes and intro. Be patient. There should be at least one or two gems in this album.

It's a Gorillaz album, so that was always going to be the case.

Say it with me now:
T H E B A T H

We've had what, 5 misses in a row now? And they're supposed to be the attention grabbing tracks at that. Yeah, I'm expecting this to be pretty weak.

I seriously don't get this meme, its really not even remotely funny

Memes usually aren't funny.

Busted and Blue is pretty good. It's like a more somber Broken, which was already my favorite song from Plastic Beach.

it's gorillaz
all of their music is objectively shit, not just this album
prove me wrong

I like it.

Proven wrong. Easy.

end your life

wow fuck blur

LEAVE BASED NARDWUAR ALONE REEEEE

This just sounds more right than the original. Even Popcaan's vocals are more bearable here somehow. Also sounds like a nice throwback to Laika Come Home.

Same right here

Probably. Most of the singles just give me a bored or at the very least meh feeling.

>feel good inc is the first music video I can recall seeing on MTV when I was 9
>buy demon days and memorize it by heart
>go through school forgetting about gorillaz, let plastic beach pass me by
>get around to listening to it last week, absolutely fucking love it
>listen to the singles they released from humanz
>they're garbage

This feels awful

We have the biggest disgrace in presidential history in office and people are surprised when artist make there albums more political.

at least it's more consistent with gorillaz tradition of mixing genres unconventionally. The reggae influence is much more prominent at the very least.

Gorillaz albums are always shit. They got some couple good songs here and there but the albums were never cohesive.

>british people mocking and protesting american government when they have a terrorist attack on a monthly basis

I think they have the wrong priority

Startan Barz took awhile to grow on me but it's probably my favorite song from the album atm. WGTP is really generic imo and my only disappointment from the album.

>you were 9 when feel good inc. came out
>that was 12 years ago
>you're now 21
Holy shit, time flies so fast

I don't think "cohesive" is the word you're looking for. Demon Days and Plastic Beach have very cohesive styles, atmospheres and messages. They're definitely "albums" and not just a ragtag collection of singles. Now their first one, whatever. I don't think even Damon was taking that one too seriously and just threw a bunch of shit against the wall to see what would stick.

Yeah, it sounds like it should in this version. probably my favorite new song of theirs.

I didn't like, and never, the remixes and so far the only songs worth a damn were saturn barz and andromeda.

I heard Busted and blue on vimeo and that wasn't great either.

I heard all the songs multiple times to see if they would grow on me like plastic beach did but i got nothing out of it.

I cannot for the life of me figure out what people see in Andromeda. It's so middling to me.

>2017
>still listening to junior high core

The beat is alright but nothing to write home about.

Because its one of the few songs without a featured artist and sounds like a Gorillaz song would if it were a low tier song of theirs

Exactly. Is it just a case of people seeing it as the least shit or something?

>people still take gorillaz seriously after Andre 3000 just yelled "I'M THE SHIT" for the last 9 minutes of the full version of "Do Ya Thing"

>the least shit or something?

yes.

I never understood the appeal of do your thing.

I think so yeah. Sarturnz Barz would be on par with the quality of a pretty good song on Plastic Beach without Popcaan but We Got the Power and Ascension are just such generic Top 40 songs that I can hardly listen to them

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM THE SHIT

I find this opinion to be agreeable.

Now i understand the appeal, thanks user.

Apparently their doing an early release on the Gorillaz app at some point so at least we'll get to see if its worth a purchase

apparently the app is already up.