Post your fetishes and fantasies

Post your fetishes and fantasies.

Bump nigga

Well, Audrey Hepburn is def one of them.

I wonder where she's buried

Bump for great justice

To find another guy into panties, stockings, etc to meet up and play for hours.

Way back in 2000 I always fantasized about Chel chasing me around my house, before catching me and stripping me for some tickle torture.

sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation with a wide-hipped redhead qt

Bump

What's this position?

Monster chicks are pretty damn nice, aren't they?
Looks like reverse cowgirl.

Dragon Headed Horse Cock Cobra Man, giving me a place to sit.
Also a milf who's almost out of shape with a shitty disposition towards reality - Vacuum powered mouth

prove it with webm i have now acquired a new fetish

i'm a religion fetishist.

meaning i fetishize religious clothing, ceremony, rules, the authority aspects, and how they relate to gender.

essentially, i want a matriarchal church where only women can be ordained, lead, etc - and i want to feel fully inferior to them, envious of them, and totally reverent towards them.

i saw my sisters nudes on her phone and ive wanted to fuck her ever since, i had fantasies of her trying to practice blowjobs on me when we were teenages

Being stabbed by a beautiful girl who holds me when the full moon is shining.

Ah, I am too romantic. For the rest I have a shitload of fetishes and (ex-)fantasies:

Being fucked with a strapon (done that).
Having a black slave girl (done that).
The stabbing thing, obviously didn't.
And just the normal bdsm stuff, most of it done.

A shemale also is on the list, but I am afraid, she won't smell female. Never been near one. That would be a killer. Oh and impregnate the best friend of my girlfriend. That would be rather destructive.

My imagination produced the dragon man, but you probably can find some gfur of it.

I can dig that.

Would something like that exist? Sounds good to me.

i like it man

it's a fantasy right now!

would love to answer questions or share anything if you'd like.

Get fucked by my gf meanwhile I'm tied

The black slave girl sounds hot tbh

Staring deeply eye-to-eye with a qt while holding my hands to her head, running my fingers through her thick hair, then reclining together, and as we lay together, soulfully experiencing each other, I hold her close and bury my face in her spread out, sweet-scented, clean hair and breathe deeply.

t. trichophile

I want to spunk on her kids pics and watch her lick my cum off their faces

New weird/low for me.

>beta cuck in 2k17

It was only in a sexual context of course, but we gave it a historical twist.

It was hot, but not sustainable. She had a father, who was on a picture with Desi Bouterse and her father was a cocaine merchant. I broke up out of safety. (tbh every suriname guy has a picture with Desi Bouterse, so that is not special, the cocaine bit made me worried.)

Oh come on, it is kinda fun.

I have this 'final' fantasy, where I am offered by a priestess. Not sure, where it comes from. It haunts me in my dreams.

I have a thing for being looked down on by women, no cuck shit almost like a student / teacherthing

>mfw 10/10 skinny maths teacher fucked me up

yeah - my fetish is way tamer! it's like, about exclusion and not exploitation or being physically 'offered'.

yeah pretty much!

Ah ok, I am more into the heavy domination aspect. Exclusion can be a part of it. I like the theme though. Religion can be really grim.

What I have seen, is that it is a path you follow. First you are into the lighter things and then it gets heavier and heavier. And a certain moment, really twisted. Not sure why.

Note btw, I wouldn't like to act that fantasy out now. I have found out, that certain things are way better in fantasy.

>Post your fetishes and fantasies.
Fetish: Feet
Fantasy: Smelling this set of feet in particular

inspiring cheese blackmailers and data-miners really wanna know

Fucking this

nasty

Buried in Switzerland.
There's a wax figure at Madame Tussauds Vienna.
>pic related.

i want to see girls wearing converse without socks

I want Larkin Love to edge my cock with that tongue of hers for hours and hours and hours before she finally makes me cum buckets, all the while still abusing my cock with that tongue until I have to beg her to stop.

Does the wax figure come with a wax vagina?

"art"

I too, share this fetish

little whore

When I go on a camping trip with my best friend (Their a grill), I want to fuck their brains out in the shelter. We will be wearing military kit and clothing which makes it even better. Wearing a plate carrier with no shirt or bra underneath

she's a little slut

But would you smell these ones. I've got a thread up about this, right here

I want to suck my guy friends cock and drink his cum like. want him to use me as his personal toy

I'm jelous of your friend

>fantasies
To have sex with women.

>fetishes
Real life naked women.