Found 50€ yesterday, dubs decide what I buy from Amazon

Found 50€ yesterday, dubs decide what I buy from Amazon

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Shibari-Personal-Lubricant-Water-Bottle/dp/B00G5K7L24/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1486324643&sr=8-1&keywords=personal lube
steamcommunity.com/id/n0etics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a Lithuanian

Huge dildo at least a foot

season 2 of Rick and Morty

Thousands of rubber bands

50€ worth of table salt

Bread.

>A knife

Playstation Network card.

Play-Doh.

Reroll

50€ worth of packing peanuts.

gift card and give it to me.

50 euros worth of personal lube

Qinrar

3500 of these bad boys...

Buy some fruit seeds.
The gm ones

link?

search 'Astroglide Bulk'

amazon.com/Shibari-Personal-Lubricant-Water-Bottle/dp/B00G5K7L24/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1486324643&sr=8-1&keywords=personal lube

was just the first one that popped up

what do I even need this for, I'm single as fuck

>implying they're worth that much

buy as many copies of mein kampf as you can with 50 euro

Thanks OP i was looking for euros i lost yesterday. Could you pick me up a bundle of dope on your way of returning the corrency to me.

cut a hole in a head of lettuce. pour in lube.
put penis inside it?
comon' you're single. its cool.

Oh I'm so sorry! :(

Please tell me your address so I can send them to you!

buy me a steam card or Conan Exiles faggot

I'm waiting... steamcommunity.com/id/n0etics

not first dubs, also take your anime and gtfo, kid

bugs bunny isnt anime you classless pleb

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

it is a cartoon which is the same as anime so whats your point?

I also called you a faggot in another thread too. Fuck off faggot

>not knowing faggot = Harley Rider