twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed.

I listened to it.
Over and over again.
Trying to get it.
I couldn't.
I listened to it some more.
I still couldn't get it.
Something that takes that much effort to understand is trash.

wrong

you're giving it too much credit

that's not always true
but it is sometimes

t. Fantano dicksuckers

is arca any good?

t. arca pr team

Fantano wouldn't know good music if it was fucking him in the ass.

But a broken clock is right twice a day.

Baron Libre and the two Stech EP's are good.

Everything else ranges from mediocre to trash.

What kind of retard has to listens to trash over and over? I've had albums grow on me but trash is trash

probably the people who dislike this album arent listening to it on good speakers with all the bass

Arca is the best electronic artist of the past 25 years, stfu

arca the realest nigga in the game

listen to urchin and pce out

That's a weird way to spell The Chainsmokers.

Mutant is p cool

This

>Not mentioning &&&&&, his masterpiece

t.kanye fan

Anoche

so this bald faggot loved the album but gave it a 5 because tracks are too short & can't stand the way Alejandro sings? jeeeesus how can someone be so pleb
(he's right about Urchin: it was written 2 years ago & really sounds a bit wrong in the context of the album despite being a good track)

NO HUBO ADVERTENCIA ESTA VEZ
QUE DOLOR
QUE AMARGURA

TE SOÑE

and pure comedy is somehow a 9

i can't really understand this album. i wish i did, because you can tell that he's putting himself into it, that he wants to have some kind of vocal identity over and above his very distinctive electronic sound. but although he does manages some moments of real pathos, on the whole his singing just isnt good, and it distracts and even detracts from the otherwise stellar instrumental moments that just fade into an album that is overall forgettable, because so occasionally and willfully grating.

it's not quite a blight on his career, but i'll stick with &&&&& and Mutant. i'm only worried that the positive reception means we're going to hear less of the exciting synth work and more spanish keening.

>i can't really understand this album
it's a sell-out album

this is getting tossed around i just dont think it's true, because his singing is not appealing or even "poppy." it's unbelievably idiosyncratic, but unfortunately the idiosyncrasies are not aurally pleasing.

its not sellout but its watered down
live he sounds more explosive with his vocals. but hear he went on auto-pilot trying to be david lynch mode.

always thought xen was his vulnerable album and mutant was him being on the prowl. s/t feels like a softer version of both

even entranas is more aggressive and emotional.

still do not care for sin rumbo being in the middle of the album or urchin being released

?????????????

maybe if you go out your basement and play one of the songs where he sings for one of the normies and see the reaction on their faces you'll take that back.

>singed with a major label
>making some legit pop songs
>the overall sound is more accessible than abrassive and abstract sounds of his previous works
>there's way more singles and music videos now
>his image is way more thought-out than it used to be

>not a sell out

yeah, well, you don't understand what a sell-out album is

>he thinks selling-out is only limited to top 40 radio listeners
boy you really need to leave your basement

idk man he sounds hella tortured when he sings, theres a sweet bitterness to his voice at times. like a severely depressed choir boy.

i get what you mean, and i dont even disagree, i just dont care for the album without thinking it's "selling out."

i'd agree with you if this didn't exist
youtube.com/watch?v=cAbmfVzPHFg

hellno

bitch dont u ever try to one up me like this again

It was great after one listen pleb

I like a few songs here and there but it's not really
my cup of tea and not worth keeping on my ipod.

7/10

his singing voice is amazing, that's all that matters to me. all his previous stuff aside from stretch 2 felt like it was missing something, now it feels complete.

You call that singing?