Fuck shemales is normal

Fuck shemales is normal

the difference is, the child grew up and the tranny fuck still has the child mentality to believe theyre the opposite gender

But I am a bisexual pedophile.

I talk abou sex, not procreation

well, checkmate atheists

>child grows into adult - totally natural
>man playing-pretend that shes a chick all of a sudden
does this patient from arkham asylum has any idea of what he`s talking about

i got news for you user
that aint milk

She's right tho

it is

a man in a dress with his penis chopped off is still a man whether we like it or not

shes not at all. I hope youre trolling

no you retard thats a logical fallacy

thats like me saying youre gay because you masturbate with your own male right hand

I dont see what me being a pedophile has to do with trannies being gay

So if a 20yo man's brain was put in a 20yo woman's body, aka his consciousness were injected into her while her mind was completely wiped, that would mean he's now a she because of the chromosomes responsible in making the female body through a "natural" process?

you dont seem to understand what point she was trying to make

/thread

Ageing is natural process, chopping your dick off or injecting hormones into your body is not.

are you stupid or what?

Neither does she. Idiotic comparison.

>she
opinion dropped

The trans woman still has a male penis: gay
The girl is not a child anymore: ok

don't care, my dick is hard i fuck.

reminds me of a saying I saw on Sup Forums once.
"If it's pretty, fuck it. There is no gay."

Right, cause the body is of the female persuasion. Through and through.

shemales/traps/ladyboys

>Zero Loyalty

>fuck them all you want though

i see what youre trying to do here but a mental disability of thinking you were born a chick is not the same as consciously deciding to be thrown into a chicks body
one is a fantasy the other is a choice

You are a product of your biological makeup. Do bears shit in the woods because they're socioeconomically disadvantaged? No, it's because they're bears. Likewise, you are a man because you have X and Y chromosomes. If your consciousness were somehow downloaded into a woman, you would be a woman with memories of being a male. Everything you do from then on would be determined by your mew physiology.

Natural is defined as anything that can occur in nature, guess what, transexuality is natural.

exactly.

>dem deflated testicles
kek

Kek. This user gets it

i dont think injecting yourself with human synthesized chemicals and disemboweling yourself against your own bodycycle is what nature had in mind

kek
>arkham asylum

>Fuck shemales is normal

Some things should stay in the closet. I can deal with all kind of weird shit but that shemale stuff breaks my brain.

Men and women are not the same thing as boys and girls. A man can be a girl.

If they were the same thing then there wouldn't even be different words. Transgenderism isn't a mental illness, that's just a deconstructive term that insecure people use to feel better about themselves. Gender dysphoria or whatever isn't the be-all case for every single tyranny, trap or queer.

In some fishes and amphibious maybe, btw cryogenia and the regrowth of cut limbs is also natural in some amphibious, want to try some of that?

fucking this

>what nature had in mind
And this is when you reveal yourself to be another ignorant sheep

love this

anything beyond simple homosexual tendencies is the most degenerative thing ever and a biological dead end... period

i mean even some animals exibit signs of "gay" but for mere sexual pleasure and in the end they turn to other sexes to reproduce#
tl;dr anything beyond simple gay tendenies for pure pleasure is a mental disability and a path to a biological dead-end

'She' was born a male, she'll die a male. Unless we learn how to change an 'xx' to an 'xy'.

The only fault in that logic is one is a natural process; aging and the other is purely cosmetic; trans.

A child grows up, ages to sexual maturity.

A trans person physically alters their appearance, but that's it. There is no genetic change. They are 100% male, they just shredded their dick into a hole and put some salt water bags under their skin at chest level.

False analogy. Try harder.

>ignorant sheep
youre the one swallowing the jewpill of tolerance and accepting any retarded thing that comes out of another degenerates mouth instead of telling them to get their shit together

Watching TV or posting on Sup Forums is more degenerate on a individual level. Kys

To be fair, we can't do brain transplants so that point is irrelevant.

That aside, the brain would be male, with male chromosomes, and the body would be female, with female chromosomes.

The brain itself may think it is male, but the body it inhabits is female. The person is female, even if the thoughts are those of a male.

Nice assumption you sheep.

I merely called you out for having less than a plebs level of understanding about nature itself, and you sperg out in response.

>A man can be a girl
Can't make this shit up

It's true. A few of them have even been posted in this thread. Words don't always mean what you want them to mean.

calling me out to be ignorant based on your own fallacy about the workings of nature is humorous to me
try harder fag

I don't assume anything in the universe is unnatural though. Try again fuckboy moron

I was a black guy for Halloween. It triggered the shit out of me when I showed up for my craigslist date and the cow complained I didn't have a bbc. How dare she not accept the reality of my identity for that one night?

tl;dr you have a small dick

kek
>1st world shawn king problems

Yeah, except that shemales are still males.

Honestly sorry they brainwashed your poor soul into thinking you can change your sex with enough surgeries and hormone treatment. Dudes a dude and a girl's a girl fam

i know right! i for one identify as a black stallion horse and feel that way in my heart and i love me some horse pussy
please let me be

>if
But that's not what we're talking about.

Do you know what "trans" on transgender means? It means YOU don't get to decide these things for other people. Welcome to actual reality: you don't make the rules. Everyone does.

>Words don't always mean what you want them to mean.
Consider taking your own advice.

Sex =/= gender

Try again

Do not engage in this so-called debate. It only gives the degenerates legitimacy. You know the truth.

Male fucks male is gay
Male gets fake tits and takes hormones, calls himself a girl and fucks a guy is still gay.

calling a guy a pedophile for fucking kids because he was born a degenerate makes no sense
the girl your dating used to be a man so are you a degenarate

You're just parroting Marxist social theory, not reality. Gender is a somewhat abstract concept, you have some wiggle room there, but sex is material and the pics in here are of MALES not femles.

>Marxist
>post on Sup Forums

Implying those faggots dont raid Sup Forums and Sup Forums regularly

Hard to argue with retards.

My point is Sup Forums is the most degenerate board on Sup Forums, marxism or degenerate is not an argument here

COME HOME WHITE MAN

See
I don't even know what marxism is. You're so insecure about this that you have to make me into something you actually DO understand, and then belittle the image you have of me. Your mental gymnastics are truly pleb af

It's not an irrelevant point. It's one of the philosophical questions of identity and existence just wrapped to suit the transgender question.
even though yes, transgenderism is not normal but in the event a fetus is somehow damaged or improperly evolves with a female mind but male body (we're all female at one point, proven scientifically. thousands of things could go wrong during the first 4 months while the fetus is forming) what exactly should be done with it? A properly "wired" brain would be able to adapt to different bodyparts as brains are very adaptable, but we're talking about mentally ill people who's brain is incapable of adapting or evolving, similar to a conservative's mind. We also don't know exactly if it's even possible for a brain to adapt to a different gender's body because that isn't tested manually by scientists since you can't just make a batch of humans underground and disect them for this reason. You're then left with 2 choices, kill the trans or change it's gender. The most optimal choice is unfortunately off the table; keep the trans in a laboratory where experiments and research would be done to figure out how to stop these mutations in the future.

Considering they cannot look between their legs, and not know what their sex is no.
No he is wrong.
Well actually the mind would change its chemistry quite a bit because of the female hormones. This would be changing the brain to a female one. But some dude saying he is a woman trapped in a mans body, is just some confused faggot, that most likely had soe screwed up childhood because of mommy.
No it is not. It is just some mentally screwed up individual.

>marxism or degenerate is not an argument

Kys nigger

>no its not
Confirmed for not knowing wtf nature truly is. Stay dumb

Take that Marxist bullshit somewhere else

>I don't even know what marxism is.
Ha ha

>everyone is as/ pol/ as I am
Many people like myself don't actually give enough of a fuck to ever learn about marxism. Nobody cares

If you hate marxist and degenerate, why you browse on Sup Forums?????

>I don't even know what marxism is.

So you have been living under a rock your whole life or you are just a fucking liar

>t. moralfags

To fight your bullshit obviously

I just don't care. Things a gruntpleb wouldn't understand.

because it's fun fucking with retards

>I don't even know what marxism is

>cry about raid on Sup Forums
>he is a Sup Forumslark

Oh now I undestand you game but user, the board is the board of traps and degenerate like me

>Marxism is more important than nature
This is what sheep actually believe

To all retardeds here: do you know you have a vagina in your brain even if you are a male? And if i cut your arm of, you would still have it in your brain? And that saying that corporal image is a psychiatry deal only makes you sound like a bigger dumbass?

>This is what sheep actually believe

Believing sheep actually believe any of this is a mental illnesses.

>sheep actually believe
>sheep

shit nigga what the fuck am i reading?

Come back when you can form a coherent thought

>Muslims Believe

Wife should obey husand:1.39 Billion
>Sharia law should rule: 1.1 Billion
Death for adultery: 748 million
Death for leaving islam: 584 million

pewforum.org/files/2013/4/worls-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

>Sharia law
-Orders unmarried fornicators to be whipped and adulterers to be stoned to death
-Orders death for Muslims and non-muslims who criticize muhammad and the quaran (and sometimes sharia itself)
-Orders apostates (those who leave the muslim faith) to be killed
-Orders violent and agressive jihad (holy war) against ANYTHING that disagrees with Islam
-Orders anyone who steals (man or woman) to have their hand cut off as punishment

>Basic Tenets of FASCISM

"Nothing against the state". Any type of questioning the government is not to be tolerated. If you do not see things our way, you are wrong (and you will be punished).

"Everything is the state". The Government is supreme.

"Religion and government are intertwined" and often one and the same.

"Obession with Crime and Punishment" Self-explanatory.

See any similarities here? If muslims are "literally hitler" why do liberals embrace them so much?

How does one honestly think a male that inverts his dick and takes hormones is now magically changed into a woman, you retards need to understand you're either born male or female and you cannot change it

sex == gender for cognitively normal people
gender used to be a matter of language
sex is a matter of biological reality
semantic bullshit aside, XY != XX
deal with it faggot