It's just a matter of time before the conservatives get that much fed up with the left and mobilize paramilitary...

It's just a matter of time before the conservatives get that much fed up with the left and mobilize paramilitary organizations to counter the violence. I'm not wrong so just accept it as a natural outcome

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalmemo.com/only-43-8-percent-of-military-identify-as-republican-down-from-56-percent-in-2005/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm alright with that

Kind of.
Since this is a rural vs urban thing, unless the demonstrations got out to uncle Tom's farm in the sticks, conservatives won't do shit.

I'm in

as long as we kill as many patriots as possible.

these pigs don't deserve to live when they are dumb enough to be proud of their country

They'll have to get out of their safe spaces at home first.

Either way as long as America keeps tearing itself apart i'm game.

Yeah just like the "race war" the war that everyone is predicting and will never happen..

>cuckservatives

>I'm not wrong
>accept it
>Discuss
i don't.. uh... wut?

I agree with you.
But this: Cities are mostly left, rural is mostly right.
As long as they don't meet a lot, it will not happen. Would be a blast though. Seeing America plunge itself into Civil War... again.
If it ever happens:
Right will throw the first punch and get a few cities under their control. Then reality kicks in and the economic power of the cities (mainly California) will be thrown into the war. Right will be completly destroyed within a matter of weeks. Unless that narcistic psychopate pushes the red button to destroy California and any left cities before that time ofcourse.

this is what the left wants but the left are the violent ones destroying their own party

let them destroy themselves

never interrupt an enemy when he making a mistake

libtards are posting these calls to violence do not fall for it

The south and the midwest is itching for this. Go to any hick town where dudes still own machine guns and bombs they got from their dads in Vietnam and you'll see what I mean

are you retarded?

Well here's the thing, they're calling for violence and you can choose to ignore it but when the shit gets real you'll wish you had backup

I believe you. Guns and bombs won't do a lot against top-tech tanks, aircraft, helicopters, reapers, etc. Sure, they will throw the first punch with their ready to go guns and bombs. But after the first punch, left will get the defence up and running, buy the top-tech machinery needed and hit back hard.

this is do dumb it better be bait

You triggered
You conservatives are such whiney little bitches

ITT: The internet taught me politics and now I think my opinions actually influences politics.

It doesn't. people in their 70's with more money than you can think of control what happens. Your opinions mean nothing to them and so do you.

who's Marshall?

Most conservatives would be too busy working and taking care of their properties and families, so...

Oh ok. Well unfortunately about 97% of the military isn't liberal. Or that kind of liberal

The right already has paramilitary organizations, they took over a national park a year ago, and another one put on their white sheets and marched in North Carolina to celebrate Trump's win.

The problem is that they are disgusting subhuman retards and conspiracy theorists

cons lose civil war again...once again because they cant fund the war

That's not who I'm talking about. I'm a Republican and a conservative who will defend my countrymen from terrorists in the left but I'm not a racist piece of shit like the KKK

No. Most conservatives have a job and family to feed. They are the last persons who are to protest. And this is coming from Bernie voter...

>Cause made up statistics

Why is being a racist wrong? There are differences between races that are rather profound and easy to see. Do you expect a Vietnamese person to win the 100 meter dash? Do you think that even 1% of the next 1000 Nobel Prizes will come from Africa?

Some groups are much more violent. Is it wrong that I avoid them? Am I a piece of shit for wanting my kids to grow up far away from MLK blvd?

Wow, you're amazingly clueless about everything you mentioned in your post.

People like you are the reason Hillary lost. Keep up the good work.

Liberals are not attackers. The tribal conservatives are. Tribesmen are warriors and always on the war path. These conflicts are done by Tribesmen pretending to be Liberal.

Truth be told.

Liberals are some of the nastiest and most vicious animals in this world

good thing conservatives have all the guns and training

Correlation does not causation make. Take intro to Stats you daft cunt.

Because people are people no matter the skin color and I do not treat anyone differently based on race

I worry conservatives will have to fight back as well. The reason we haven't yet is because the media will have a damn hay day over it and label us the violent ones when we're just trying stand up for ourselves. I am reaaaaaaaaally getting tired of this side having to be "the bigger person". All those people who wanted to hear Milo speak at Berkeley are the sane non violent ones, and we've trying to use that to our advantage to show we're not the crazy racist ones. But sadly things are not working as they should, and we may be forced, like user said, to step up and fight back.

I don't see anything wrong with what you wanna do. But the kkk takes it to a whole new level of retarded shit.

That's what you've been told.

ha ha!

these facts you are trying to push. The argument is always about how you are right, and the other side is wrong. about how these are real facts.
Here is my advice. The united states is trying (and succeeding in small ways, believe it or not) to civilize some of these foreign peoples. This is the important part, in my eyes. Yes, it's not a statement to be accepted without accepting the statistics first, but it's a statement that utilizes the facts while still coming from the heart.

Just because there are differences between us that we can't control does not mean that we cannot pursue peace.

Fuck the media

No that's what I've seen over many long years

I say we form a damn Braveheart defense line against liberals. We can organize at events and fight just like they do. The moment they start firing shots first, and try to shut down free speech just like at Berkeley, we fight back.

Agreed!

That's what I've seen. They're retards. Literally children in adult bodies.

Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't.

>Just because there are differences between us that we can't control does not mean that we cannot pursue peace.

Well it does when one side is massively murdering people you fucking retard. Why don't you hang around some nog neighborhood one night and see how bulletproof your faux tolerance, virtue signaling and kabbalah bracelet are.

They're like zombies. No brains left, just programmed bodies to march and shout. I have no sympathy for whatever may befall the liberals

Both sides are pretty fucking stupid tbh..

It takes approximately 1,500 reincarnations to reach the next plateau.

Reincarnation progress...

Caveman -> Barbarians -> Fundamentalist -> Conservatives -> Centrist -> Democrats -> Liberals -> Godlike

Those on the left of Centrist tend to be very rigid and unchanging. They're very obstinate and unwilling to accept other views.

Those right of Centrist have dealt with many, many changes and are better at adopting to the views of others. They know that change is inevitable.

Bad apples in both but the right generally has a moral compass at least

I live in a black majority community. i don't fear for my safety, but i'm not in living in "white town usa" here.
Look i get it, they are more violent. I'm trying to tell you how you can persuade people. Just stating the facts doesn't seem to do much.
We are trying to teach them, and we will do so by using the system rather than the very violence we're against. that's my point.
btw i'm from the sticks so you can call me a retard all you want, it's music to my ears, reminds me of home.

Oh ok. Well unfortunately about 97% of military officers do not support Trump.

btw i'm not virtue signalling and i don't even know what kabbalah is. I just want some people to find some middle ground on this stuff because it's pissing everyone off, and it's my business now.

Ok guys, I've had a mild revelation, and I think we can invoke the highest of lols while at the same time changing the fabric of society.

It occurred to me while on an MDMA binge last night, the master stroke move that could change trumps fortunes and how the left perceives him.

It really doesn't matter if you're pro trump or anti-trump, this works out best for everyone if we can pull it off.

At the moment, the left paint everything that trump does as "the devils work"

But, what if over the next month or two, he sticks by one of his lesser known ideas and legalises drug use?

This would throw the left into a spin, because, after all, it's what they want and it will be down to a man they hate.

The riots will probably cease, because everyone will be too stoned.

So, we need to make it happen.

We all know trump loves Twitter, so we just need to draw his attention this this delicious piece of psychological gameplay that will put those against him in an impossible position.

So, my suggestion. We mass tweet this idea to Trump.

Thoughts?
Is this idiotic or is this something /b can get behind?

Obama vetted them. News huh?

>Well unfortunately about 97% of military officers do not support Trump.
>about 97%
>about

That's a pretty lolaccurate number straight from your ass.

Citation needed. Or stop throwing out big numbers to sound like you know what the fuck you're talking about.

I just got out

>these pigs don't deserve to live when they are dumb enough to be proud of their country

Proud enough to kill the violent leftists. We'll only put up with you until we won't

The best attack they can offer is sucker punching people, they'll be easily defeated

no chance it would work, mate. I live in seattle where weed is legal, and "throwing a bone" like that to these people would change their opinion on trump one bit, they've dug in their heels too deep.
However, even if i'm wrong about that, trump simply wouldn't do it. As far as I know, he's been very consistent on his views of drug and alchohol use. Trump wavers on middle ground stuff like this sometimes, but I really don't see it happening.
Good try tho.

>Oh ok. Well unfortunately about 97% of military officers do not support Trump.

Cause he went around at work conducting political polls that officers felt like entertaining.

Just go fucking kill yourself.

Thankfully drugs, corruption, lies, and tries for power are cancers on the left, we watch as they unhinge.

>It's just a matter of time before the conservatives get that much fed up with the left and mobilize paramilitary organizations to counter the violence
there is no violence though?

a picture of a burning dumpster isn't actually violence dude. people do worse when their fucking football team loses. give it a rest, you alt-right faggots are the biggest whiners in the entire world. literal SJWs

So is this accurate ?

>economic power of the cities
I agree with you 100 percent.
However as a bay area right winger the first thing we would do is bomb out the bay bridge and the GG. Sieze controll of all logistics in and out of the city and take the oil refinery in Richmond. We could let the libs starve and die in there capital.

I wonder what percentage of the population is in the military?

I heard something like 1%

You seem like a whiny bitch too user kun

The AltLeft is fucked up and needs to be killed off.

>assuming the bridges are the only way into northern California
>assuming boats don't exist
>assuming airplanes don't exist
>assuming San Francisco won't be made capital of liberal california

The real question is what present of the usas weapons are owned by the military

>boats
When the golden gate is blown to all hell and obstructs the navigation channel no boats will go near it.

>airplanes
In any warfare airports are the first thing to be taken over or destroyed

well why dont you get your 97% of army pals to do something then?

see how that pans out for you

>assuming San Francisco won't be made capital of liberal california
It's fall would be symbolic, like the annihilation of Mecca

if san francisco falls, do the chinese start giving a fuck?

Ok. Lol if you think any of us would even hesitate to open up the 240s on civilian crowds you are WRONG!

I disagree
I think if libs went into civil war with cons then libs should attack water suppy of red states
then food supply

Ohhhhh no mo combo D17.. no more shrim fri ri....you go now

>0/10
>Fail troll is fail.

Do it then?
prove it.

>water suppy
You have never been to california have you?

Expectations vs reality

Sure thing fam, once our 45th president Donald Trump sets martial law I'll fire the first shot on you poo poo eating scum.

Just because you're too stupid and brain dead to understand doesn't mean he's wrong. Or you're right. Now just be a good kid and go back to huffing your reefers or whatever it is you idiot kids do these days.

That just isn't correct. I'm in the military and I can't find one person who doesn't support Trump. With the exception of the minorities that always go liberal.

>"You conservatives are such whiney little bitches"

is what *NO* liberal has said to a Conservative's face EVER!

I can vouch for this. Most of the guys in my unit just circle jerk about trump

cali is a blue sate?

what in the fuck bro makin me cry on superbowl sunday

Try it, you pussy.
But we all know everyone on this board is a fat, neckbearded NEET and too big of a fat fucking pussy to anything but bitch on Sup Forums.

nationalmemo.com/only-43-8-percent-of-military-identify-as-republican-down-from-56-percent-in-2005/

what branch...where are you stationed

How many men is that? a few dozens? a hundred? Your not breaking 3% with your anecdotal experience.