Worst band fanbases?

Worst band fanbases?

All of them

Any post-hardcore or alternative metal band.

Tool, Radiohead, Grimes, Swans and Milk Hotel are the ones i hate the most

kendrick stans literally need to leave this board

post-GKMC kendrick fans

he fell off so hard

Why Tool?

kendrick peaked on section.80.

GKMC was alright as well but section.80 was easily his peak.

anybody disagreeing can catch these hands.

Newfag spotted. Tool fanbase consisted of edgy autistic teens since the band's inception

thank you

>kendrick peaked on section.80.
>GKMC was alright as well but section.80 was easily his peak.
>anybody disagreeing can catch these hands.
i agree 100%

I like Tool, but most fans praise it like it's some sort of religion or something and it's annoying as fuck. No, popping acid does not make you smarter, no, listening to tool does not make you better or "awakened" and no, Maynard is not a demigod

I get the same feeling with Radiohead and Swans, the bands are great but people suck their dicks way too much and they don't only suck dick but they also disregard any other band that's not the one they like

>Why Tool?

Radiohead is my favorite band and I think their fanbase can be the worst at times

I still think 21P fans are worse though

Grimes isn't a band, moron.

Right now, whoever keeps posting that same rapper all day every day is the worst fan of anything ever.
You know the one I'm talking abut.

This

Any band that's big enough to have a fanbase has a shitty fanbase. Doesn't matter how good the artist is.

Thanks for proving his point.

ooh la-de-da Mr French man!

"Artist"

There, satisfied?

lol edgy underage shit, fuck off from this board

Fpbp

Lmao triggered much

im not triggered personally its just how that post was fucking underage

Sup Forums

How has no one said Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Pierce the Veil, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Twenty One Pilots, and Asking Alexandria

I'm the same way

baiting nirvana's retard fans (especially the teenage ones) is kinda fun desu

But Grimes isn't a band.

I literally disproved his/her point.

see

aanco fans, any jam band, any classic rock band, any grunge band, any indie band. basically every fan base. i'm getting old and cannot handle dealing with people at shows anymore.

Radiohead genuinely has one of the calmest and open minded fanbases

Obnoxious teenagers stopped caring about all but one of those.

No one specified it needed to be a band.

You're wrong though.

This

ever since I became a fan of swans I've been growing exceedingly obnoxious. I had never been aggressive about music but now I feel the urge to defend or impose my taste onto others. Either Swans or Sup Forums has infected me. Sometimes I step back to look at an argument or post I made and wonder why I care about this so suddenly.

KENDRICK LAMAR

Yup

You proved the point that grimes fags are autistic douches

Nirvana has a shit overall fan no doubt. But what about Pearl Jam? Haven't met anyone shitty that likes their music

except for OP

I've noticed this too. I hate fandom in general but those guys are alright.

>But what about Pearl Jam
Secretly most based of the 4 biggest grunge bands

Queenfags. Shit, they're stupid

agree. boards of canada fans are pretty alright too

>not being able to read
Check the OP.

>not being able to think
see

The Beatles
Pink Floyd (I'm so high maaan, weeeed maaan)
Queen
Nirvana
Death Grips
The 1975
Slipknot
21 Pilots
Coldplay
Prog rock fans
Metalheads in general

>Pink Floyd
>Queen
>Nirvana
Easily the worst. Especially Queen and Nirvana. Pink Floyd fans are annoying but not as bad as Queen and Nirvana. Queen fans act as if Freddie Mercury was the greatest frontman of all time. Nirvana fans somehow delude themselves into thinking Kurt Cobain was "deep" or some sort of philosopher.

In reality, Freddie Mercury was a great singer in an alright band, and a good frontman but in no way the best. Nirvana wasn't that spectacular of a band, they just took the sound of the Pixies and Meat Puppets and blended it together, and brought it to a much bigger audience. Not to say they were bad musicians, they were obviously talented, but their vision and their sound was all taken from someone else. Kurt Cobain was no more intellectual than any other alt rock musician. These two having died young before they became irrelevant doesn't make them any more special than anyone else.

Any dad-rock bullshit

Metallica, AC/DC, Zeppelin, etc.

Isn't Metallica a little bit after AC/DC and Zeppelin?

Might be wrong though

Nah, AC/DC fans are chill, regardless of whether or not you like their music. Their similar to Van Halen fans in that regard, totally non-elitist, just looking for a good time.

Zeppelin is one of those bands that I kind of assume everyone is a fan of them until said otherwise. Same with the Beatles. I don't really know what a Zeppelin fan really is like, other than just your average person.

However, people who only like music from the 60's to the 90's are pretty fucking obnoxious, mostly because they always go out of their way to tell you that. Also 90% of em have only ever heard the hits.