>Logic

Reroll for falcons
>and good captcha

Pats.

Steelers

Pats ez

Pats are gonna squeeze out a victory

my dick

Pats 31-17. Even though I hate those cheating niggers with the force of a quintillion suns.

I predict that Trump calls in a drone strike on Gaga during halftime.

The Bucs

the team that gets the most points

is that today?

Who gives a fuck. Bunch of padded pussies running into each other. Just cut the foreplay and buttfuck each other

Pats

The Stayleys

Rugby faggot detected.

batman

Felcans

Pats ofc

Tie game

New Orleans Saints by 14

any New England residents in this thread?

Robin

rolling for the colts

broncoes

Patriots will take the lead, but they will choke, and Falcons will win the superbowl

ATL

Pats

The Boston Americans

Hillary

Vulcans

The New York rockets

Falconians

53-22 patriots

Dirty Birds

isis will bomb the stadium no one wins

the nba

Pats by 1

Falcons, Lady Gaga kills herself live

Both teams are killed in bus or plane crash and the game is cancelled as a memorial.

21-28
Falcons

check em

reroll

Atlanta

the dallas stars

me

1 point game to the Flacons

That was damn close to quints

> Patriots will win by 10 points or more

It's not really a controversial pick. Alex Mack will have to leave by the second half due to the pain from his fibula injury. That screws their running game up badly and degrades their pocket protection for Matt Ryan. So their passing game is hurt in two ways because of it. Patriots have the #1 points defense in the NFL and the #3 offense. Falcons have the #1 offense and the #21 defense. It's not even a fair matchup.

brady retires after he wins

anyone who doesnt watch football

fuck football no one wins

The keks

The NFL concession wins

hank hill

999 get no one wins i kill both teams

Pats ez

hello
I am trips

Well fuck

awkward

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

HAHAHA WHAT

you should not have been so specific
Fuck you
>the universe

Falcons

winrarrrrrrr lolol

Double full house

Doesn't count wrong get

So close

see
also check em

Regardless, Pats win

well my 222 get says i win the superbowl

Fuck your trips go suck dick

debatable
also checked them dubs for u

stadium gets bombed.

its 333 here

falcons

rodney dangerfield

333 says falcons

patriots

Patriots obv

444 get MIKE VIKE COMES ONTO THE FIELD AND TAKES OVER THE HALFTIME SHOW WITH A DOGFIGHT

falc

Falcons plz?

you mean 555

Bruins

triple 5

lebron james

i dont even want trips

Lady gaga

all these cincos

v for vendetta

Falcons

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

satan takes over the world and burns everyone in the stadium with the flame of 1000 virgins

holy trips batman

Pats nation baby!

cuba

patriots