Whats that Anime where the kid goes around catching Pokemon And uses these Pokemon to Battle other Pokemon in Pokemon...

Whats that Anime where the kid goes around catching Pokemon And uses these Pokemon to Battle other Pokemon in Pokemon battles so he can win Pokemon Badges and the Pokemon League to become A Pokemon Master ?

I got you, bro. That would be Digimon.

I believe that is called Pokémon.

Roblox

bobobo-bo-bo-bobo my g

I think it's called "the bus that couldn't slow down"

Pokurmom Battle Tag

Yugioh

Sounds like Ninja Turtles?

Digimon X/y sun/moon was the first in the series. dark magician is my fav spirit monster.

Are you thinking of Cubix?

Does the intro go like this op?

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside
Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all
Its you and me
I know it's my destiny Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through

Because that is poke my bum

sounds familiar...

Oh pikachu what the fuck are you doing in that trashcan, you silly faggot.

bay blade?

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

naruto

Faggot

> kek words hurt "MY VAGINA"
you should worry about things that really hurt you like AIDS

>(You)

The fuck you talking about? i was talking about the british terminology for a bundle of sticks... i would never call someone gay, thats just rude bringing too light my inability too spell fagot correct.