WWYD Teen Edition. Reply gets reply

WWYD Teen Edition. Reply gets reply.

her tits

her pussy

full body pic

Wwyd

Have her suck my dick with those big lips while I sniff her dirty panties and her mom watches at the door.

Wwyd

do my gf

Wait until she takes her socks off.

Let her blow my dick and finish by cumming over her face

Have her lick my ass while she sucks her brothers dick

Legs over my shoulders, pounding that cunt while she talks dirty to me, before I pull out and cum on her face.
Grab her by the hair and push her face down on the bed. Tear off her panties and stuff them in her mouth, then take her hard and raw. Roll her onto her back so I can look her in the eyes when I finish inside her.

WWYD? Replies get replies, niggers.

Kik?

Rip that dress up, bend her over the bed and lick her ass. Then have her sit on my face while she jerks me off and swallows my cum

WWYD to my Ex's cousin

no kik but lots of nudes

WWYD

Pull her dress off and then bend her over and fuck her in the ass. Then finish inside her and make her eat my cum that was inside her

i really wanna push my cock into that pretty mouth grab that skirt up while fingering her, then push her ass up and fuck her from behind like crazy, i'd love to fill up that tight ass too

i'll take the midget in the middle, pinning her down ploughing that pussy and slapping then sucking her tits, fingering her ass and finishing off deep in her mouth

Satanic trips checked

I would put those cuffs to use and force them in a 69 position, the smaller girl on top. With a knife, I'll cut holes for their pussies and assholes. Make them eat each other out while I fuck the top girl in the ass, pulling out from time to time to fuck the bottom girl's mouth. I ram her hole until I'm ready to cum, and press my cock down the other girl's throat.

Leave them like that to catch my breath, and when I'm ready, roll them over so the other girl is on top and start again.

you get her in bed, start fooling around, blindfold her, get up, walk away, let me in, i take your place, i fuck your gf hard and deep, and eating out her holes, while you jerk off right up next to her face, i'd fuck her every which way, i wanna hear her moan and watch her lil titties bounce, grabbing her ass, squeezing her tits, when you're about to cum swipe away the blindfold as she looks in horror then gets splattered with cum all over her face and i fill her up

Someone do my girl please? Be as brutal as you wish with her! Have plenty more of course

rip down her pants and fuck her cunt hard while slapping and spitting in her face and tits

I'd stick my tongue in her ass and play with her clit till she was good and warmed up. Slip my dick in all of her holes.

Put her on her knees to suck my cock, telling her to get it nice and slick. Then bend her over, eat her cunt from behind until she's moaning. I slam her cunt from behind, pulling on her hair for good measure. Before I cum, though, I pull out, press my wet cockhead against her asshole and force myself up her.

that sexy lil asshole definitely needs some use, once she gets over the initial shock she realises how much she came, takes it in turns sucking and jerking us back to hardness, then she's gonna ride your cock, and bend over as you spread her asshole, first i'm gonna eat it out and finger it, then rub my cock against it, then push against it, that tight hole opening up, as i find my way deep inside your gf's asshole, you fucking her pussy as its dripping onto you, me taking her ass as deep as i can, dp'ing her as she moans like a good slut, i wanna empty my cum deep in her ass then butt plug it up so she can walk around with my cum in her ass the rest of the day

More of her

Very nice. I'd eat that too.

I want to rape her tight jailbait asshole.Push my hard thick cock deep into her ass without lube.Fuck her hard and deep as she screams my name in pain and begs me to stop.Cum on her undeveloped tits and force her to lick them off.WWYD to my slut?

dress like that, as naughty schoolgirl, slutty pigtails, we'd roleplay her trying to tease the teacher into fucking her to get better grades, i'd tell her she was dressed like a whore and deserved to be treated like one, pushing her over a desk, hand around her throat, squeezing hard as i pull down her panties, and unzip, shoving my cock inside of her roughly squeezing her tits and twisting her nipples as her face reddens from the lack of air

WWYD to my daughter?

Marry.

love that she likes to dress up slutty too, she can dress that like as i tie her up, outstretched and explore her body, we can both take turns on her, helpless, as we fuck her tight pussy and slap cocks against your gf's face sucking one as the other empties into one of her holes

any creative ideas you have for her?

bring her home safely
also lend her my coat

I'll kik her what you say

she's very slutty and very obedient

what's yours?

kik group #FLAC

rip her skirt up and spit in her cant. as she's squirming around trying to escape I'd shove my big cock deep into her tight pussy. pound hard and fast while she's screaming and then cum in her face, making a mixture of tears and jizz

My daughter

Fuck yeah bro love that!! How far would you go with the breath play.... I like that very much! And the suffering .

I don't see any teens in here, wtf happened to you b.

back of a van, chloroform, tie up, slap her body hard, awake, then keep her tied as i abuse her body and have cum in each hole at least several times, filming the whole thing, hearing her cry and scream as her body is fucked like never before

WWYD ?

myself918

Damn dude, u got kik ?

Bless. You honestly think Trump is anti-establishment. Bless you.

good girl, like her more and more, we can take great pleasure taking turns, i think we take a whole night to fuck her, if she passes out, then we keep on regardless, or get her drunk so she does pass out then use her that way, she'd get all my cum

Not OP but I do

kik?

i'd keep on fucking her and squeezing my hand tighter, as i fucked her more, twisting her nipples as tears flood her eyes, i'd love to get it so i feel her body starting to go limp, then ease off, slap her face and body hard so she comes back around and fuck her harder gasping for breath

need to have her head off the edge of the bed, to be throatfucked while one of us fucks her, and fingers her ass, stretching it out with as much as she can take

rub my dick onthose tits until i came in her face.

Clean that nasty makeup off.

Damn, that was hot to read

Stained panties are my fukin THING

Yes! Perfect, her poor innocent nips slowly getting destroyed for your pleasure! Continue, what if you got carried away in the moment...

if she presented herself like this i could happily spend a long time switching between pussy and asshole, stretching both and i wanna spank that hot ass while holding her long hair tightly back

i'd keep her tied up for days, until i had had my fill of your dau, she'd have every hole abused and filled, that tight lil virgin ass would be pounded as she screamed for it all to end, her tight cunt fucked hard so she could barely walk, i'd send you a pic or two and tell you that you could get some of the videos, if you were prepared to pay

i wanna cover that body in cum drop hot wax onto those nipples and squeeze them into my mouth bite those nips hard as i fuck her fill her as she should be

good choice

Holy shit user... I think I'd have to pay. I'd feel guilty but my dick would be so diamonds.

WWYD?

if i get carried away, then she passes out, like a loose limp fuck doll, and i continue anyway, just flip her over and invade her asshole without her complaining and fuck her for hours

Any love for my daughter?

i'd make sure i got a close up as her eyes were pleading for mercy, makeup smeared from all the tears, a look of pain on her face as buried my cock in her once again, stretching your dau, fucking her harder, at some point she's gonna hate herself but she's gonna cum, trying to hide it but her whole body twitching and her pussy dripping down her thighs, i'm sure you'd enjoy

more!

Depends

Fuuuck I'd love to walk in on that....! Imagine slapping her ass and having no flinch whatsoever...continue with her! Ruin her!

wwyd to my trashy sister ?

What would you do to this ugly tomboy slut?