What are you having for breakfast, Sup Forums?

What are you having for breakfast, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Home made cheese croquettes :3

post a picture

A glass of juice.

that's not healthy user

It is

How? it's literally fucking useless

After I microwave my morning tea, I will eat this delicious breakfast.

Nothing

>fruit juice
>less healthy than carbs and dairy
autism

I already ate it, but I had 4 scoops in a litre of milk and 3 slices of bread with chocolate spread.

It is. Lietuva's carbs are not sugar and the diary is protein and micornutrient-rich. The swedes juice is just sugar and nothing else, which is why he is so weak he let's niggers into his country.

I drink 2-3l of milk everyday

anyway don't drink milk on a empty stomache, it's basically useless. The milk doesn't digest properly

What if I told it's not sugar.

it literally has no protein which is useless
Look at me
fucking spaghetti with cottage cheese
in that picture it's already half eaten, but in total i consumed over 40g of protein there also drank 500ml of milk which is 16g of protein in total 56g of protein which is good for me since I need only 200g of protein everyday to maintain and build muscle mass

it literally is sugar, what the fuck else is in it?
unless you are a weak little swedish girl which in that case give me a slice of that pussy

I drink 2 liters. I didn't eat much for breakfast today because I forgot to shop yesterday so bread and chocolate spread was all that was left.

Not a single person would believe you. And it doesn't matter, because you get no protein.

Based Lietuva.

Don't care, still stronger than both of you combined.

I could literally pick you up and throw you unless you weight more than 95kg then my sincere apologies

Tuna with potatoes.

Bump :)

Homemade tuna chebureki, pretty damn good

you eat chebureki aswell? cool

nothing

That's not very healthy

I had this morning rye bread, butter and emmental cheese with tomato slices. Black coffee with them. I had a pear, too.

For the lunch I had spaghetti bolognese and a side salad at the cafe near my workplace.

Haven't yet decided what to have for dinner.

>It's the lithuania user

pls stop I feel bad for you

Why?

My mother came to visit me and made me lunch

Dinner

Wow it looks similar to mine

a rice cake with hummus

I have no eggs or milk or bread left and it's raining too hard to go outside

help

No wonder why you are so fat :/

> "garbage plate"
Literally.

Seafood countries confirmed for master race

Have you tried this recipe?
It's top tier tasty, nutritious and highly recommended.
youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

Knekkebröd with chocolate spread

I usually have three scoops, a banana, 2 cups of coffee, and a cup of whole milk thrown together in the blender. Usually also eat two hard boiled eggs with it. Keeps me full all day and is significantly easier than making a real breakfast. I'm worried though because it's like 80% of my calories in one meal.