Liberal tears thread? Liberal tears thread

Liberal tears thread? Liberal tears thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p46AXCtue9c
faq.visapro.com/C2-Visa-FAQ2.asp
llmlaw.com/immigration/G_Visas.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=RTXN2p3qVRg
youtube.com/watch?v=faWB6nz3Pwo
nbcnews.com/id/11881441/ns/business-us_business/t/viacom-sell-dreamworks-film-library/
babynamespedia.com/meaning/Kek
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viacom_International_Media_Networks_(Europa)
kek-online.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=oCaCrWzFPYY
youtube.com/watch?v=cHJUhuiqmU0
youtube.com/watch?v=4BVpEoQ4T2M
youtube.com/watch?v=4z4gISBuDVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

libtard checking in

feels rad man

this hate speach MUST be stopped here and he is a racist rassist giggot and
HE WILL NOT DEVIDE US
and I'm sending love to alll the muslim victims out there
#bann4chan

Ffs

The classic

youtube.com/watch?v=p46AXCtue9c

This one is my favorite.

>Donald
I'm the Emperor, sorry, President of the United States of America, and I decree that people from these seven countries should not be allowed in, even if they have valid visas
>Federal Judge
Nope
>Donald
You so-called judge. I will appeal. The ban WILL be reinstated
>Court of Appeal
Nope

have you read the executive order itself?

>I hereby suspend entry into the United States, as immigrants and nonimmigrants, of such persons for 90 days from the date of this order (excluding those foreign nationals traveling on diplomatic visas, North Atlantic Treaty Organization visas, C-2 visas for travel to the United Nations, and G-1, G-2, G-3, and G-4 visas)

Doesn't matter now - it no longer stands. Donald can go to the supreme court or modify it. Currently he's 0 for 2 and the checks and balances of the founding fathers are working fine.

BASH THE FASH AND EMBRACE FULLY

AUTOMATED

LUXURY

GAY

SPACE

Do you actually know what C-2 & G-1 to G-5 visas are?

Here, go look. Ordinary people need not apply
faq.visapro.com/C2-Visa-FAQ2.asp
llmlaw.com/immigration/G_Visas.htm

COMMUNISM

If it doesn't matter then you should have no problem revising your original statement to leave out the "even if they have valid visas" part.

this represents everyone in this thread

So regardless of whom they apply to, they're still valid visas, which makes factually incorrect.

what kind of lame ass twenty something year old do you have to be to think these are funny

george soros plz go

all shitskins should be banned.
youtube.com/watch?v=RTXN2p3qVRg

r/forwardsfromgrandma finds it funny ironically.

They would love these.

Only Trump oldfags will remember

idk dude "laughs in president" and "laughs in racist" might be the two least funny things i think ive ever read

No, my argument stands, as the group of visas you cite do not apply to ordinary citizens, they are for particular people or employees only:
>The C-2 transit visa is a nonimmigrant visa which allows foreign nationals traveling to the United Nations (UN) Headquarters on official work
So I need to be going to the UN on UN business
>G-1 Visas (International Organization Staff): G-1 visitors are defined by the Immigration and Nationality Act as “a designated principal resident representative of a foreign government recognized de jure by the United States
I need to be a foreign government representative
>G-2 visitors are defined by the Immigration and Nationality Act as “other accredited representatives of such a foreign government
I need to be an accredited representative of a government
>G-3 visitors are defined by the Immigration and Nationality Act as aliens who qualify for a G-1 or G-2 visa “except for the fact that the government of which such alien is an accredited representative is not recognized de jure by the United State
So as above but for a non-recognised government
>The LL.M. Law Group can help obtain a G-4 visa for visitors to the United States such as: Officers and employees of international organizations, personnel of any rank and the immediate family members
So I need to be an employee of a recognised and approved international
organisation of the families of G-4 holders.
>The LL.M. Law Group can help obtain a G-5 visa for those individuals who are as Attendants of G-1, G-2, G-3 or G-4 visa holders or Personal Employees of G-1, G-2, G-3 or G-4 visa holders employed in a domestic capacity and paid by the principal visa holder or immediate family members of G-5 visa holders.
So that's work for or be a family member of the above.
Which pretty well excludes "normal" people with visas, like people studying, or having family in the USA

I think my statement largely holds.

did any cons in this thread actually vote trump...or are you just going by

what your parents tell you to think?

Strictly, you're right. Feel better now?

Colloquially and effectively, I'm right - see here for why

Nah m8 the ultimate rebellion is upholding the status quo. U guys are so anti.system.

Fuck Sup Forums m8.

you're right but... i laffed at the lady shouting white male at the horse, I did.

sorry

I'm a poor liberal

>mfw I realized that Soros is funding Soros

his literally behind everything

Hurray, my side won! Fuck the world, we're all gonna die. But my side won!

now that was weird

America will be fine, couldn't care less about the rest of the world.

yep, this pretty accurately sums up cuckservatives

America and the rest of the world are inextricably intertwined. We have a global economy.

could someone please post actual pictures, of liberals crying because Trump won?

t. liberal masochist-by-proxy

Except that they seem to have variable attraction to the amendments: they don't seem keen on the First, but they love the Second (even if they misinterpret it)

>the rest of the world will be fine, couldn't give ½ a shit about Murriburger
fixed

And the USA owes the rest of the world a ton of money
(for the pedants, not literally a ton. It would weigh much more in any denomination.)

Or maybe a fence. Which the Mexicans will pay for. no, not directly. Indirectly. The American people will have to actually pay for it first and we'll get the money back, even if it means taxing our trade deficit with the Mexicans.

white mare*

pretty sure this was the uk dude.

Khaaaaaaan!

i dont know why, but that look pisses me the fuck off.

Maybe you just hate women?

I don't though.

what this guy said but I'd bet they're 18 year olds lol

admit it, you'd fuck her.

Automated luxury gay space communism

:^)

Actually it is the other way around through the IMF.
The majority of the US debt is owed to the Federal Reserve banking cartel. While a few countries hold some US bonds, they are very little of that debt.

Its a commie meme.

Underrated trips

communists are known to be quite creative

youtube.com/watch?v=faWB6nz3Pwo

It was.

And just imaging what it's friends in ISIS would do with a self-proclaimed transgender gay Muslim woman. They wouldn't know whether to rape it and keep it as a sex slave or burn it as an abomination.

Nice fuckin' strawman. In real life, it stops at the second panel, conservatives are not against seperation of church and state. In fact, we've been struggling for the past 8 years to keep the state out of our churches.

Are those legal tears....you know, Federal ones?

Or the ones with 140 characters?

SHHHH don't break the narrative Trump and his supporters are the most special of snowflakes.

I'm fine with a double fence, much more doable than a wall. I don't care if we pay for it, we need it.

FREEDOM OF RELIGION NOT FROM

40% of immigrants come ere by plane you retard.

60% is bigger than 40% retard

Except the language "separation of church and state" don't appear in our foundational documents

Actually it is not the separation clause, but the establishment clause. The founders did not want the Federal Government establishing a national church.
The comic is merely pointing out the problem of hypocrisy of those who claim to be Christian. But that also cuts both ways, in that the left is also hypocritical as well.

I think you'll find you may be in a minority amongst his supporters, who take him literally and who were promised he'd keep his promises. In fact, the wall, and him bragging about knowing how to build big, beautiful walls (the biggest, the best, really beautiful, the best) was a significant part of his campaign (along with "Lock her up" - whatever happened to that?).

So a big beautiful wall (the best) the Mexicans will pay for morphing into some chainlink that the USA taxpayer funds - you don't think people will notice?

Wait....you're probably right

Middle-Eastern culture is incompatible with Western culture, simple as that. You act like Americans are crazy for not wanting people who support shariah law (beheadings, throwing gays off roofs, women subordination, etc) to flood into their country like in Germany and Sweden. Nice try though Swedecuck.

>implying I don't want to fuck her precisely because her smug self-righteous attitude pisses me off

doesn't matter why, only matters that you want to fuck her. You and I both.

and, the fact that she'd rather fuck a dead goat than either of us.

so in the end, she wins.

Face it. You voted for Trump because ...

... Clinton was going to be in Wall Street's pocket. Trump wants to repeal Dodd-Frank and eliminate the Fiduciary Rule, letting Wall Street return to its pre-2008 ways.

... of Clinton's emails. The Trump administration is running its own private email server.

... you thought the Clinton Foundation was "pay for play." Trump has refused to wall off his businesses from his administration, and personally profits from payments from foreign governments.

... of Clinton's role in Benghazi. Trump ordered the Yemen raid without adequate intel, and tweeted about "FAKE NEWS" while Americans died as a result of his carelessness.

... Clinton didn't care about "the little guy." Trump's cabinet is full of billionaires, and he took away your health insurance so he could give them a multi-million-dollar tax break.

... he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it. American consumers will pay for the wall via import tariffs.

... Clinton was going to get us into a war. Trump has provoked our enemies, alienated our allies, and given ISIS a decade's worth of recruiting material.

... Clinton didn't have the stamina to do the job. Trump hung up on the Australian Prime Minister during a 5pm phone call because "it was at the end of a long day and he was tired and fatigue was setting in."

... foreign leaders wouldn't "respect" Clinton. Foreign leaders, both friendly and hostile, are openly mocking Trump.

... Clinton lies and "he tells it like it is." Trump and his administration lie with a regularity and brazenness that can only be described as shocking.

Let's be honest about what really happened.

The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Now that you know the score, quit insisting the con-man is on your side.

We are not the ones that are melting over losing.

soros doing business with viacom that owns mtv, nick and many others.
nbcnews.com/id/11881441/ns/business-us_business/t/viacom-sell-dreamworks-film-library/
dune capital is named after frememn jihad. frank herbert's dune.
mtv infiltrated by that time
mtv tribes site listing the KEK
babynamespedia.com/meaning/Kek

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viacom_International_Media_Networks_(Europa)
kek-online.de/

the kek use by viacom dates back to turkey music television

soros does have his own "bible" like agenda of behvioral theory.
youtube.com/watch?v=oCaCrWzFPYY
he does not care that much he lost because he is using the loss to gamble
the future election results expecting his theory of reflexivity remains firm

there is also soros's memetic agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=cHJUhuiqmU0

there is dawkins' theory of memetic impact
youtube.com/watch?v=4BVpEoQ4T2M

and there is dawkins discussing use of memes in presidential elections
youtube.com/watch?v=4z4gISBuDVU

is this to make the liberals cry more or where you crying while posting this

And what? Hillary was a pure as wind driven snow.
That you and the others are acting like anyone won in this deal is laughable. Keep voting in people from the same two diseased parties, and keep getting bent over. The problem is you are bending over the rest of us as well.

I'm not melting and I didn't lose. (well, not on this occasion)

I'm British and observing this from afar, with wry amusement.

Actually, I think it will do Trump some good to have the bombast and overweening ego knocked out of him by losing a few court cases and realising that he isn't all-powerful.

Then he stands more chance of being a success.

Unfortunately, his psychological flaws may prevent him learning this lesson with humility.

This. It's a struggle to figure out who the bigger morons are--Trump supporters, or people who didn't support Trump but didn't "feel inspired" by Clinton to think it was worth their time to vote.

Are you too stupid to get the drift?
Waste of time.
Not talking about Hillary, except as a comparison to why you voted Trump. Keep up.
Everyone's guilty, everyone will pay.

More than 20% come by boat